Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Sarah in a vlog last Jan it was Kurt who hated that rug and wanted to sell it. And here it is in the Xmas vlog discarded in the pool house where Kurt built the sauna on top of it. Hope the new owners give it a deep clean 🤢

That rug has clearly been used for much longer than a week. A stan would have bought it regardless so why the pointless lies? She can't help herself.
Looks like another rolled up rug under it in the last pic you posted. Wait to see if that one’s for sale in future 😐🤢

Reactions: 7
It's from sage and clare defs not vintage
Thanks for clarifying! I was just a bit 😑 that ppl were calling the style ugly when it is a traditional rug technique 🥰. So she’s got a dupe that she’s had rolled up for ages and has been used longer than she said. Who’s the dingdong Stan who bought it? 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
I remember Kurt saying during the home reno, or prior, when they were getting ready to move from the unit, that Sarah spent something ridiculous on a bunch of rugs - like in the $5-7k vicinity. And that they were all ugly AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow I just looked at the pricing, like wtf. Is the clothing made of gold 😱 why is it so expensive! Shows how much money sarah has to spare $$
Nagnata is like any other Australian label - think bassike and zimmermann - it's not an "active wear" brand, it's an athleisure brand. You wouldn't work out in it, just like you don't wear zimmermann to Coles.

Sez is dying to be an ambassador (I hope it's not actually happening) - how do you go from fast fashion rip offs at WFB to a label they stock at net-a-porter :rolleyes:
---

Also bathing a GROWN CHILD in your kitchen sink is FUCKIN RANK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thoughts on the kids in the sink . . . was it actually Kurt bathing them there because he could do it standing with his back, rather than bending over a bath?!?! Sez took the photo but they are looking at someone else?!

Reactions: 10
What a poor effort on their surf "donate here" 😂
They probably should top it up themselves to make it look actually reasonable.
Sorry Molly and Ella - I promise you he won't notice or care that you've spent your actually hard earned money to support their contribution to Lifehouse.

Charity donations directly to the charity = awesome

Knobs trying to get their fans to donate through their link instead of just donating a decent chunk themselves/linking the charity in general = stupid. You're just making an influencer look super generous instead of donating directly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a poor effort on their surf "donate here" 😂
They probably should top it up themselves to make it look actually reasonable.
Sorry Molly and Ella - I promise you he won't notice or care that you've spent your actually hard earned money to support their contribution to Lifehouse.

Charity donations directly to the charity = awesome

Knobs trying to get their fans to donate through their link instead of just donating a decent chunk themselves/linking the charity in general = stupid. You're just making an influencer look super generous instead of donating directly.
Also surely he isn't going eb hitting the water every day now he's "broken his back" so why would people sponsor him?
Also I like to sponsor people doing actual hard stuff like a marathon. Kurt loves to surf and definitely uses this as an excuse to get away from Sez so its not exactly a difficult challenge for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this the very exciting content she promised yesterday? A manic shopping spree in Kmart where she spent $300 on cheap homewares that apparently look expensive, all the while bragging that it isn't a lot of money because the homeware items in her house are actually "very expensive", like the fruit bowl that cost over $100.

#relatable

Also, comment for part 2 as if she hasn't already filmed that video 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Are you sure he did it again or does she just refer to the last time he did it, last year?

I don’t think it’s reasonable for anyone to be expected to constantly follow a 3-year-old around. Especially when there’s a baby around.
From the atrocious hair Fox is currently sporting - he has done it again.

Reactions: 14
Is this the very exciting content she promised yesterday? A manic shopping spree in Kmart where she spent $300 on cheap homewares that apparently look expensive, all the while bragging that it isn't a lot of money because the homeware items in her house are actually "very expensive", like the fruit bowl that cost over $100.

#relatable

The hands 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

#relatable

Why is she filming this in a carpark

• Haha
  • Sick

#relatable

also her filming this, talking about prices blah blah while sporting a $2000 YSL designer bag…. This woman has no conception of anything anymore

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The KMart reel is unhinged. Not a single part of that video landed well, and it seems like she trimmed some clips meaning that she had to have watched each bit back at least once.

For those who can’t/don’t want to give her views:

She threw in totally tactless statements about $300 not being expensive and that they have lots of actually expensive things in their home. Then, she kept harping on about how anxiety inducing it is to push a heavy trolley across the parking lot. Annoying? Sure. Not easy? Maybe. Anxiety inducing? Ummm… not really how mentally and emotionally healthy people would describe that experience. All the while, she’s picking up and slamming down an iced coffee, talking a mile a minute, making little sense, and shoving her purchases in the trunk. She’s also ducking in and out of her trunk/boot so she can say certain things right into the camera. The only likable thing she really said was about putting your trolley/cart away. However, she didn’t even bother to grab one of the carts she showed that had been left in the wrong spot. Like, why make such a point of being morally superior if you’re going to do the bare minimum and not an ounce more? Oh, and she’s wearing one of the dresses she packed for Beth and Brenton’s wedding. Pretty sure it’s from whatever brand is selling mass produced fast fashion at a markup that makes WFB look like an honest business.

ETA: Clarifying about the brand- it’s a local boutique and was one of the first non-WFB brands she actually tagged when commenters asked where her dress was from. Some other commenters pointed out you could get the exact dress (not this one) for like $12 from AliExpress compared to the $120+ price tag this boutique was pushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she filming this in a carpark
Because she’s an absolute exhibitionist. Looks like she got over that ‘AnXiEtY’ about filming in public real quick. I can totally imagine seeing her film this and cringing so hard…And then cringing again when I hear the vitriol she’s spewing.

I’ve noticed that during her manic spells is when she tends to attempt these wild pivots that are completely out of left field and always fail spectacularly. She’s never shown a big interest in bargain hunting, preferring to deliberately go with more expensive brands purely because they’re more expensive. Now she wants to pretend to be relatable by spending $300 at Kmart? It’s so transparent.

But nontent failure aside, yet again I am just struck by HOW OLD SHE LOOKS?! She’s looking more and more seriously passable as a 55 year old - and one with terrible fashion sense at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it just me who thinks that dress she’s wearing in her latest instagram post is bloody awful? Her boobs look so weird too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kurt cannot get away fast enough and now Fox can't stand to be with her either 😂
Screenshot_20230205-223950_Instagram.jpg

^^^ bad qual - says: "little man needing along time to kick start his week"
I dislike her use of season. Why can't she say 'period of my life"
Screenshot_20230205-224001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.