Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly he has zero interest in the long term health of his spine, either that or it is not as severe as they have made out.

Regardless, he better not complain about any future issues since they are now of his own making.

These two are well suited, both have a plain disregard for their health.
I’m inclined to think he is overexerting himself. The hospital keeping him overnight means it was serious enough for monitoring and further imaging. Even if it was minor- minor back injuries can have a big impact on quality of life in the long run. Some folks on here would probably be shocked by how many people are medically non-compliant, even when it could lead to being permanently disabled or dead 😬

All that said, standing might feel more comfortable and it seems like he’s holding himself a bit different than normal, so perhaps this glimpse into his day is misleading, the injury was minor enough for a few days of bed rest along with treatment he doesn’t document, and he is following doctors orders 🤷🏼‍♀️

The real issue (for me) is that these influencers invite people into their lives and then fail to show enough context for viewers to understand the actual risks, effort, cost, and time related to fairly serious life tit. At best, the lack of context fuels the rumor mill. At worst, it leads impressionable people to believe that you can get back to work within a week of any spinal injury or that intensely restrictive eating is how you achieve your dream body.

Reactions: 32
BDEAB327-940E-4CD6-980D-2092F651A8D3.jpeg
What's going on here?? Has Beth just subscribed to Sunee or something? These muffins look like biscuits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Did this absolute imbecile actually take her BABY to HOT Pilates?! At what point is this ongoing neglect and stupidity reportable.
I haven’t been on this forum in a while due to busy life but came here to say this!!! WHAT THE F!!! And he is in a long sleeve!?!! How stupid can one person be!? I honestly can’t believe my eyes. That poor baby.

Edited to add: you’d think the staff members wouldn’t allow that??! Bad by the loft and Sarah. Wow I’m so angry about this 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t look good for their business at all. That poor kids face that she obviously finds hilarious - the kid is miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did this absolute imbecile actually take her BABY to HOT Pilates?! At what point is this ongoing neglect and stupidity reportable.
Lots of gyms in Australia have a crèche, doubt he was actually in the class otherwise he would be a huge distraction and would be dangerous. The instructor wouldn’t allow it (I hope).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Another exercise class on a week day... can someone tell this girl where she can shove her allegedly "empty" cup? She wouldn't last 10 minutes in the life of an actual working mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Also the passive aggressive comment because Durt couldn't look after him. Saying it from Mally's perspective to make him feel even more guilty

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They have a crèche at The Loft, so chances arehe was there.
And I'm thinking that's not actually the room they do hot pilates in because in those hot rooms the temperature is maintained, ie. it's always 32 degrees, they don't turn it off when the class is over.

But also yeah her cup seems pretty full to me.

Reactions: 10
The fact that Sarah is openly clickbaiting her children for reels. What the duck is wrong with her?

The most recent reel she uploaded (today) is to promote her YouTube video for a Pilates workout and she uses a poolside photo of her and 🦊 to clickbait her followers? She knows she gets more views using them. It’s disgusting.

So much for not wanting to use her children as content.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The fact that Sarah is openly clickbaiting her children for reels. What the duck is wrong with her?

The most recent reel she uploaded (today) is to promote her YouTube video for a Pilates workout and she uses a poolside photo of her and 🦊 to clickbait her followers? She knows she gets more views using them. It’s disgusting.

So much for not wanting to use her children as content.
I often wonder how she decides which reels are worthy of a different thumbnail and which she just uses part of the actual video?
Like the one from her styling tips video is this monstrosity screengrab from the video, the bread rant is her and 🐮, and the workout one is a completely unrelated photo from the pool?

Edit to add: and this tit shot is a sunee ad?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Please I need help choosing my new pic,

Sarah about to tell off Kurt for not taking her from behind properly- laugh react

Sarah showing us how she takes it from behind correct form - like
This has me howling! The pics AND the choices 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please I need help choosing my new pic,

Sarah about to tell off Kurt for not taking her from behind properly- laugh react

Sarah showing us how she takes it from behind correct form - like
Lols, now we can be twinning! My pp is from her “hit Pilates” 🤦🏼‍♀️ video awhile back where she maniacally shouted over the qualified instructor the entire time. I used to think of this as demon Sez, but then I realised this is just everyday Sez
---

Sarah lost a total of 5,549 followers in January. Her new business era is getting off to a fantastic start!

Meanwhile, Kurt gained just under 1,500 new followers over the weekend. Guess injuring his back paid off.
Hmm, she likes to duck up on a Monday, aye.
Probably because (go figure) people don’t like to see abject tone deafness as they start their workweek, and here’s Sarah bitching about how bizzzzayyyy she is and how she just has to fill her MeEEEEEEE cup, as she makes coffee at 10am before going for a SnEaKy Pilates class, followed by brunch and laying by the pool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.