Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B.Bop

The broken back seem to have magically healed…
Clearly he has zero interest in the long term health of his spine, either that or it is not as severe as they have made out.

Regardless, he better not complain about any future issues since they are now of his own making.

These two are well suited, both have a plain disregard for their health.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Sis is bragging about having too much milk. Does she ever realise that everything she says is insensitive?
Honestly, the way she speaks is disgusting.
“I could feed 3 babies”, “I’m a dairy cow” “if you’re out of milk or formula give me your baby, I’ll feed it”

how about if you have a surplus of milk donate it…

Then we were treated to this image. This is just too much, we don’t need to see the close up 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

ihatepickingusernames

I don’t follow Sarah and only go and look at her posts once in a while so I’m sorry if this is a stupid or obvious question but is her sons name fox ocean? Like she actually named him that for real? Or did I misread it in her stories?

• Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
First a wine fridge when they don't drink, now a vacuum cleaner when they have a house keeper. Get a grip LG.

• Haha

HideyMin

Can I quickly off topic suggest we all just be mindful about talking down on religious belief and teaching? I'm not saying I agree with all their beliefs or that anyone has said anything bad or anything like that, just that sometimes we do get a bit off topic and get close to saying some unhelpful things. Remember, its her - not all Christians, and also there are many denominations under the Christian name whom all believe in very different things.
I just don't want us to scare away anyone new that could and likely may fall under that branch as she did attempt to rebrand as wholesome Christian mommy vlogger
Respectfully, Sarah is part of a church that, at it's core, is devoid of Christian values. Whether it's covering up the sexual assault of children, or structuring their Church like an MLM, there's nothing to really defend here.

I think at this point, most are aware that the loudest of any bunch are not an accurate representation of the whole. So when people highlight the inherent contradictions in Sarah's preaching/behaviour, they're not talking about all Christians, they are speaking to the performative nature of modern (monetised) devoutness.

Instead of suggesting that we refrain entirely from criticising Christians, at all, perhaps you'd like to educate us on why judgements made towards Sarah are damaging for individuals reading?

• Heart

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Why does millionaire Sarah Stevenson need to shill a second hand rug on instagram anyway? Is she that desperate for some cash?

judgymcjudgeface

M was not swallowing on her boob at all. She’s just putting him on the boob for show and he would be so confused poor Bub
I was thinking the same thing, he’s not latched?!? And in my experience an 11 month old does not just lie there like a newborn - they are flailing and tweaking nipples and looking around the whole time. It seems very posed at best. I bet he was asleep and she just smooshed his face into her chest for a photo op 😒

Also why take such a giant camera to the beach, film your son hitting his father with a stick and carry on like you’re doing something amazing. At least m had a hat on for once.

• Sick

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Imagine being so self absorbed, when your partner is injured and you have two kids but YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM TO WORKOUT.

GO FOR A WALK WITH YOUR KIDS AND YOUR DOG. YOUR LEGS MIGHT LIKE IT.
Yes this! Bulk make some meals, play with your children, cater to Kurt! Anything except prioritising yourself!
But nope...life goes on for her as normal!!

• Heart

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Sarah using the Sims analogy to say she is trapped in motherhood 😅. I’ll bet Sarah is one of those mums who regrets having children (yes these mothers love their children) but if they had to decide again they wouldn’t choose having them. Sarah is mentally ill equipped for motherhood because she lacks the resilience and the will to self sacrifice.
I also believe she had major gender disappointment - twice.
She just doesn’t really live the life she envisioned for herself. You can tell she is majorly unhappy. She craves control and that’s why she is so deep into her ED at the moment.
I personally, until recently when my child turned 4, felt I definitely would not have a child if I had my time again. Noting I am a single parent, and have lived a complex life marred by trauma. I would absolutely not choose to have ANOTHER CHILD! anyway, although it’s been trying, I’ve given it a good crack and accepted that this is the long haul, and my child won’t suffer for my lack of compatibility with motherhood. Sarah has all the money and resources so like.. give it a rest sis? Just call it a day and put your kids in daycare if it’s for the benefit of all parties? 🫠

• Heart

Elliesah

I love how she says she feels sooooooo guilty and she never fills her cup whilst talk of about all the classes she’s been doing. I am a mum of two the same age as her kids. Even just one exercise class a week by myself would be AMAZING. Like I can’t even imagine. This gits cup is overflowing all day long

• Heart

judgymcjudgeface

WTF is this. Girl has been snorting the poopy bloom and it’s affecting her brain. It’s just blatant…lies….how do people swallow this shit. And by “this” she means sitting on her filthy floor and eating in front of her kid and calling it “quality time”. Her lies aren’t even GOOD LIES.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Spanner14

VIP Member
Comments re: screen time.
Screenshot_20230201-120658_Instagram.jpg

I love it when people pretend Sarah actually works hard all day. Atleast if she was cleaning all day (not sure why this person is saying that's bad? Harsh to SAH mums) but she's not even doing productive stuff! She just whines all day

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Rug Gate is the gift that keeps on giving, the fact that she has gone to the effort of making not one, but TWO, Tik toks responding to comments calling her out when usually she blocks and deletes, just shows how much we’re getting to her and I LOVE IT! Sis is so unhinged, and I think she’s starting to crack and this is only the start, hopefully more and more people see and call her out

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
I do quite a bit of production work for clients and i’m going to say this is a blank sample and she hasn’t even sourced the covers or GSM or type of paper until now. First step will be choosing these, then it will be a sample full colour print (which i’ll hedge a bet the copy isn’t ready for finished art yet). She’s miles behind launching this lol
She's doing it soooo wrong, you bait when you're basically launch ready, that way you don't have a very public embarrassing situation on your hands when you don't make deadlines like our Sez.

Sure, document the whole process, but release it in small bits WHEN you're ready to launch, don't do live updates of something you're so far behind in 🤣🤣🤣

This cookbook is so outdated already, food trends come and go incredibly fast, and to base the book on a trendy aesthetic and then launch it 2yrs later is just a disaster waiting to happen.

It's gotta be a joke at this point right?! Surely she realises no one gives a fuck anymore?

• Heart

annieray

VIP Member
Soooo, don’t dogmatics like the Stevensons believe that whatever happens is #God’s will? As in they themselves draw in their experiences, and they’re meant to send them a message/teach them a learning lesson etc.? 🤔

…What do you make of God’s hand forcing you to parent your own children, then, Sarah? Kurt’s not even allowed to lift them, so the message as I see it is coming through pretty damn lound and clear - START PULLING YOUR WEIGHT, SARAH!

Kurt is a massive douche, but it is particularly sad to see how much of a shell of his former self he is. And it gets worse every year. Sarah’s wrecked herself of her own volition, but I agree so much with the comments above that it’s staggering to see how much he’s been broken down over the years, and as a direct correlation of his involvement with Sarah (which she weirdly acknowledges without putting two and two together…almost as if she knows what’s happened but doesn’t want to admit it).

Sarah and Kurt really do embody something that I have observed with with couples in toxic or abusive relationships: Both (but usually one more than the other), starts to look really strained with life and unwell after awhile. It’s a physical manifestation of months/years of being the emotional/verbal or even physical punching bag. (And imo the food and medical restrictions Sarah has placed on their household, and her opting out of parenting, definitely constitute physical abuse).

I know it’s highly unscientific, but take Emily and Will as a comparison. From what I gather they’ve been together a lot longer than Sarah and Kurt, but take a look wayyy back and see how they looked at the beginning of Sarah’s time on YT compared to now. They don’t look particularly different! More mature, yes. But not haggard, not unwell, not emotionally void. I don’t know what Will does but Emily’s job is/was also very long hours and high stress too, compared to Sarah’s busy days consisting of a workout and making a smoothie.

There is something deeply damaging about Sarah and Kurt’s relationship. And I hope Kurt is getting one step closer to freeing himself with each instance of damning evidence of Sarah’s control, narcissism and abuse.

• Heart

WhiteFox

Fox has found a pre school……they probably had an introduction were they shared about their routine, development techniques etc and all Sez probably took from the whole thing was ‘nut free’

Can you imagine her……‘I did 2 years of a teaching degree, I know all about this stuff, what’s your food rules?’

• Haha
  • Heart

hello874930

Not trying to detract from rug-gate - but gosh Sis is thirsty AF for a Nagnata sponsorship. Those sets are approx $500 each and she has at least 3 colours that we’ve seen so far.

• Wow
  • Sick