Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahnfocks

Fuck me.

the way she eats gives me the ick. What is with eating everything with chopsticks lately? She’s a fucking peanut.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gmik8210

Chatty Member
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT LATEST TIKTOK.

Wouldn't you just stop filming knowing the guy with your groceries is out the front? Then she swapped the Nagnata crop (which apparently allows her huuuuuuuggggggge nipples to pop out), for one of her dud WF crops for boxing (cause gotta keep that ME cup runneth over at all times), THEN narcissistically promotes her new WF collection and jumps around like a monkey.

HONESTY, the second hand embarrassment I have from just watching that clip. How is she not so embarrassed to put this stuff online?

Reactions: 40

AlfDen97

Now I feel the need to let all of you hardworking people out there know that it is important to take time off! If you’re employed you have a right to have time off and your boss has to respect this.

And yes, that can mean ignoring your work e-mails/calls for a whole day. There are actually way fewer jobs that require to be available 24/7 than you think. Try changing your mindset if that’s how you think about your job.
It might make your life a whole lot more enjoyable ❤
I absolutely support this sentiment and I think it is a really important message ❤

Unfortunately, it simply doesn't apply to every profession. For example, I'm a solicitor - I'm accountable to the Court and my clients to meet deadlines, comply with orders etc. I also work for myself, so I can't just check out for the day and ignore my phone and emails. The same applies to people who do shift work, or, who literally cannot make the financial sacrifice of having time off.

Sarah acts as if her work is equally important - as if she has that type of responsibility, that level of accountability and that level of commitment. The reality is - she absolutely doesn't. There are no consequences of her not picking her phone up and she is not accountable to anyone (as she has demonstrated time and time again). It is completely unfair, and frankly, embarrassing for her write captions like that as if she's "one of us."

• Heart
Reactions: 39

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I can’t believe fox still naps in the day at 4 years old. It bothers me so much when parents complain non stop about their child not sleeping and do absolutely NOTHING to help their child figure out sleep. There are so many simple things she can do to help the poor kid sleep longer but she just won’t do it because then how will she be able to milk it and complain and play poor poor Sarah

• Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Oh honey, you're absolutely part of that culture still. Keep telling yourself you aren't though, I'm sure it'll make you feel better, probably won't make your ED prone fans feel better though.

Actions speak louder than words. Sarah may say she isn’t part of that culture, but all of her actions say she is

• Heart

TickledPink

Chatty Member
Her communication with her husband is off. First of all why would he think she is a diva when a baby is needing her at home. Wouldn’t he as the dad know that and be understanding?

Or secondly and more plausible is, he questions why she needs to go home and breastfeed when they have work scheduled and a babysitter looking after a nearly one year old who isn’t solely being fed by breastmilk. If he needs milk just pump occasionally for the little working away from home she does?

Sounds like they are disorganised as usual. Also I am no expert but the lighting in Kurt’s videos make Sarah always look terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilac Wine

I didn’t think much of Kurt’s back injury at first, but now I’m a little suss? (Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist). But first they said different, conflicting things on how he broke his back, and now he’s up walking around looking pretty fine me? I don’t even know what they would have to gain if they were lying about this, but it just seems really odd.
He probably fell awkwardly, panicked, rushed to hospital, the Dr checked it out and said lucky it wasn’t a fracture, just go home and rest. These two morons can’t comprehend basic language so claimed his back is broken and he’s basically a paraplegic. Classic dumb and dumber.

• Haha
  • Heart

baloo_14

Chatty Member
So she says she misses family vlogging. Is that code for “my other videos aren’t getting the views so need to use my props (kids) to bring in the $$”?

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
“ I have such a better relationship with food and working out now, that I ONLY work out so I am strong enough to pick my MY BOYS CAUSE IM A BOY MUMMMMM”

Proceeds to do a story and says “do I look pregnant? Cause I’ve been working hard on these abs **does serious body checking**”

She always tells on herself when she does her stupid nonsensical unfunny stories and reels.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
He is just engaging in "creative open ended scissor play"
If we are lucky next time he will cut If Sezzys crusty little bun in her sleep. Perhaps then she will care about scissor safety 🙃

Respect for house and belongings. What crap lol kids don't intend to break things, it happens by accident and through "Open ended" exploring.

• Haha
  • Heart

activatedthighgap

Chatty Member
So Kurt posted yesterday a bunch of ‘headshots’ for the HOG crew,(Sarah included) and when I say headshots they are very model posey not typical profession workplace type headshots.
Anyway, easy headshots lighting and angle are relatively different, and I just realised that last week when Sez was having that rant about going into HOG to shoot content she very much made it seem like the whole thing was just for her? Like it seems the session was for all staff headshots and of course it would take long to set each shot up CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, what a POS Sarah!!!
Pics added so you know what I mean by the different lighting and set up’s
She looks 45

• Haha
  • Heart
Kurt is seriously devoid of talent. Absolutely no thought goes into his work. He just regurgitates what he sees. Honestly, it’s shameful that these 2 dickheads make a living as supposed creatives.
I came here to say the same thing. As a professional photographer and videographer (mainly advitorial, editorial and signed to an agency) I am shocked, but not surprised, that Kurt, and Sarah, constantly never come up with new ideas and just jump on whatever is trending or has been done before. And brands trust them?? That's the problem when you use pinterest to copy images/ideas, the point of a *~MeWdBoARd~* is to use it for that, a mood not a blue print. You use it so that everyone on the team can see into your thought process, but if you're brainless then I guess that's difficult.
Kurt is just making this educational content because he knows it does well, but it would have been interesting if he went from basic lighting set-up, to more advanced. All of these images could have been better with the smallest tweaks, everything looks so basic and like a student started learning about studio lighting. The photo of Tahlia is AWFUL, the lighting is not flattering at all and shows me that he has no concept of what beauty lighting looks like or that he doesn't care and isn't a "perfectionist" like they like to brag. How can you look at that photo and think "Yep, crushed it YEAH THE BOYS"?!
Standard from what I've seen time and time again when you put huge ego + expensive gear = piss poor, boring work with an awful, thick preset

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
So Sez is going to baby proof the stairs now that Kurt Kardashian has broken his back LITERALLY. Her reasoning makes zero sense. She said they didn’t need to baby proof before because Focks was 1.5 when they moved in and because she’s now the only one watching Makka Pakka. I thought she was a stay at home mum running 52 companies who couldn’t tee up an hour a week with her husband to record a podcast? There was always one of them watching Makka Pakka at all times so he didn’t climb the stairs? Doesn’t add up
Surely she can just explain the dangers of falling down the stairs and then Maccu Picchu won't right? That's how Fox's safety lessons go?

• Haha
  • Heart