Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilac Wine

Oh man, her Dad striked again with his bigotry on his Facebook page. Anti transgender, anti abortion, anti feminist, anti same sex marriage... Just an old white male whinger with nothing creative, smart or compassionate to say. And I’ll bet she and Kurt are the same way :sick: I mean their church are very much teaching those same values. And some of the members are so strict they don’t even have premarital sex. Like Beth or the Rugby guy who was on the stage with her as „influential“ people. How would they ever accept anyone who is gay or transgender etc.
I honestly wouldn’t be able to stand my father, who I dearly love, if that is his way of thinking. But that’s just me I guess.
That’s why I don’t understand people here who follow that Beth nutter. She’s on the same level as Sarah’s dad, she just hides it better.

Reactions: 41

baloo_14

Chatty Member
What memories are they making for their kids? Their lives seem super mundane and even their holidays are the same environment as home, beach, pool boring.. They never do anything adventurous . She’s acting as if they’re living in a van travelling the country.

• Haha
  • Heart

recoveryqueen

8B62B7C4-7C14-49FB-9267-5E9F59C41D34.png
These stories were just one big body check. The story had nothing to do with her outfit, but she filmed her body the entire time and had her face covered with her phone? Why else would she do that?? She’s so transparent. Her legs look skinny and she wants everybody to see.

• Sick
  • Angry

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
The second-hand embarrassment I felt watching those stories 😭 Like, why did she keep trying?! She pre-films shit all the time, too. This should’ve been one of those things!

Also, why is Kurt seemingly weedwackering their whole yard as opposed to mowing it? Is that common in Australia?
Maybe if you want to spend extra time outside alone you would do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
⚠ spoiler alert ⚠
It's actually a blank book with a super aesthetic cover which you can ✨sTyLe✨ on your kitchen bench on a slut-tray with a kmart vase/$10K fruit bowl on top, because that's the real and only reason people buy books.
To be fair a blank book while add as much value to cooking as her cook book will.

• Haha

judgymcjudgeface

Could you imagine bringing your kid to jiu jitsu and this weirdo is filming herself in the corner?
Came here to say the same thing. This would be SO annoying. Filming herself while her baby crawls and interrupts the activity others would have paid good money for their kids to do. You’re not special Sarah. No one is as interested in you as you are.

Lilac Wine

WHAT is this?????? Is she kidding you can not call that a parmi
People who oven cook crumbed food should be cancelled and have their food app taken away from them. This is more of a scandal than the rug.

• Haha

ihatepickingusernames

What is that woman on about? I’ll admit I don’t watch everything of hers but her husband hurt his back only two days ago and all she’s really done is look after her kids and maybe take her husband food? So her cup is so empty and she needs to do something for herself? What has she been doing that’s been so hard? I don’t know if I want to watch her more to try and figure her out or stop watching completely lol

Reactions: 40

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
"Named for Serena Van Der Woodsen." Or maybe, you know, Serena WILLIAMS? An actual world renowned athlete known for wearing catsuits and maybe even this weird wrestling singlet she "designed" with White Fox.

serena_williams_catsuit_-_Google_Search.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
So Kurt posted yesterday a bunch of ‘headshots’ for the HOG crew,(Sarah included) and when I say headshots they are very model posey not typical profession workplace type headshots.
Anyway, easy headshots lighting and angle are relatively different, and I just realised that last week when Sez was having that rant about going into HOG to shoot content she very much made it seem like the whole thing was just for her? Like it seems the session was for all staff headshots and of course it would take long to set each shot up CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, what a POS Sarah!!!
Pics added so you know what I mean by the different lighting and set up’s
Why is she braless hahaha whaaat

• Haha
  • Sick

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Her 'nut free' lunchbox is a ham wrap, fruit, cheese cubes, foxy pancakes and maple syrup and more fruit and granola
View attachment 1976355
Literally NONE of that is groundbreaking..
Clearly she's trying to make 'nut free' a new USP of Sunee but it's so fucking easy to be nut free! It's not like gluten/dairy allergies where they're hard to replace. JUST DONT PUT NUTS IN STUFF.
Also she wouldn't have to make up new recipes if she didn't use fucking cashew nuts in every bloody dish she makes in a pretence of making it 'healthier'
I wish she would quit it with the nut free shit. You know people have been packing nut free lunchboxes for their children for at least 10 years now, it’s not new. It’s not even that different. You literally just can’t use peanut butter or pack things with nuts in them. It’s not a hard task. But I suppose this is the SeAsOn she’s in right now 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Found it. It's a beachfront penthouse Airbnb in The Entrance North area. Won't post the actual address as I don't want to do a Sarah and doxx them while they're still there, but if you search on Airbnb in that area you should be able to tell which one it is from her stories.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

android_x

She seemed super chipper when she was with Tahlia and Kurt, so I’m not sure when her terrible mum day started and how long it possibly could’ve been. It seems like she was with T & K from mid-morning until at least like 1 PM. Then she filmed the sauna clip at like 7 PM, and that was after Kurt had already gotten home, she’d had a good cry, etc. So, she was maybe alone with the boys for… 4 hours? And we know Fox is enrolled in school, so she might’ve only had both boys for like 2 hours depending on pick up times and the days he attends.

She is right when she says stuff like she’s not coping well. She isn’t coping AT ALL. A lot of “bootstrap” and evangelical conservatives fail to understand that those type of behaviors or thoughts are symptoms of mental illness!!! It is not “normal” to feel like you have no identity or to feel like you need to sob after providing care to your children for half a day. It’s not a moral failing. It’s not wrong! But it’s also not healthy. Sez needs a mental health professional ASAP.

I’m curious about Thalia’s view of Sarah’s mental state. Tahlia seems very open minded to mental health struggles and seeking treatment. It has to be hard for her to see a loved one simultaneously spiraling and acting like they can just manifest their way to mental and emotional wellness.

• Heart

marjan

Chatty Member
No words needed 😂😂 (sorry if these screenshots turn up really big on your screen I barely ever post on tattle from my phone 🙃)
9E410729-A489-4252-9A2B-E7625BF8EF48.png
229E546C-40C6-4C05-BBC5-40808BDA6956.png
36D47688-DF1F-4CD1-B20A-9EFBE07F1268.png

• Sick

Ashlee1904

Is no one going to mention how Sarah literally body shamed Kurt by saying he doesn’t have abs like Brad Pitt anymore. Miss girl her fractured part of his back a few weeks ago - how would she feel if Kurt said “Gigi Hadid has abs unlike you”. She would FLIP. Far out there is no chemistry between them

• Sick
  • Wow
D8C00673-52B2-4F73-9BAA-CE9DE07264D1.png

Wanted to say this the first time she posted this recipe, but this is an absolutely abysmal ramen 🤮. You can’t even call it ramen!!!! Those are nowhere near close to the right noodles, they look way more like udon. And the chilli flakes - I have never ever ever seen chilli flakes in ramen. The egg isn’t cooked right either, and you don’t put chicken in ramen. It’s usually pork or a veg alternative or no meat. The broth is also wrong for ramen, again closer to an udon noodle broth. So essentially she has made chicken noodle soup and called it ramen. The worst part is, she lives in Sydney, where there are so many amazing ramen places that she could’ve tried before posting this absolute failure of a meal. So she has no excuse to post such a preposterous ramen recipe. And that people subscribe to sunee? When recipe after recipe is not only on the brink of inedible but straight up wrong (unless she’s plagiarised it😡)? It’s so frustrating.

• Sick
  • Heart