Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanner14

VIP Member
View attachment 1942167
Anyone considering veneers- this is the reality. You gotta colour match to your bottom teeth/get veneers on the bottom/whiten natural teeth regularly otherwise you get this colour disparity
As someone with top row veneers often it's not this shocking. She drinks a gallon of coffee which has stained the bottom more excessively but I don't know why she hasn't just whitened the bottom ones? Surely she's been advised that?
You do have to stop drinking coffee for a bit, maybe that's too much for her

Reactions: 12

bri77

Fox is going to grow up and end up not touching any of that food in that lunchbox, either "try" to swap it with his friends for a roll up or will be at the canteen..

peridoe

VIP Member
Also ‘it’s called the Serena after Serena van Der wooden from gossip girl’ I’m sorry but absolutely NOTHING about that thing is remotely Serena van Der wooden or gossip girl. Maybe a guy wearing a wrestling uniform? She’s missed the mark here by far
It's like she's never actually watched the show :rolleyes:

cumcustard

VIP Member
Her newest WFB tik tok. She really wants to be the 90s cool mum doesn’t she?? But none of the outfits really fitted into her vision? They looked more like daggy 00s outfits 😅
Why can’t she even say capsule? There’s a silent h. Above average at english lol.

• Haha

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Okay so the god worship is back.
What's the bet Kurt used the good ol' word of the Lord to talk Sarah down after she got defensive and then half apologised via social media?

There is so much wrong with every single thing she said today. She is honestly rage bating at this point.

How many people are on this thread? Can we just all unfollow her collectively?

She's literally a fever dream.
If you are in this thread, you shouldn’t be following her!! She doesn’t need to the followers!
---

Cue the tropeaka ad. Hi Sarah! 👋🏻View attachment 1943722
Is this ad against the new rules? And where do we report it?
Report it here

Attachments

• Heart

Passwords

I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.
It’s the same lamp.

• Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
Seasons only change on 20 March. You can slam her on her shit spelling with the apostrophe she used for "Tilses" though!
To be pedantic, the meteorological season changes on the 1st, whereas the astronomical season changes on the 20th/21st. I follow the latter so for me it won't be spring until the equinox, but I highly doubt our devout Christian milf follows a heathen calendar so she got it wrong 🤣

atlais

When has Sarah ever liked heavy weights? She says in this video “back in the day I used to love heavy weights”… TELL ME WHEN?!! All her shitty ebooks are either body weight or light weights!! Her lies are so unnecessary and stupid.

As others have mentioned, when she was with her ex. And then she stopped because her mother told her she looked bulky...
Then she did have another period of serious training with her coach before her wedding (I remember her being happy at squatting or deadlifting 70kg during the pre-wedding retreat?). But after that, it's only ever been dumbbells of 10kg max and circuits, which are... ok for cardio but not optimal for developing muscle.

twodotohh

This girl has serious issues.
Or do you all dress like this 😝
Could you love yourself sick anymore Sez
---
I thought she hated Frank green water bottles?

View attachment 1981371
I remember that rant. About how she’s had to replace the bottle 3 or more times because the lid broke.
Only she’s wrong.
You can replace the lid for $12.95+ postage & handling.
I found out when my husband broke mine after I’d kept it in perfect condition for 18mths+

Attachments

Last edited:

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Oof the internalised misogyny from her Stans. “Watching mum tidy all day and calling that work”. That is work you dense potato. She reckons cos she looks at spreadsheets on her screen in front of her daughter it will encourage her to work in the future? What kind of nonsensical justification is that. Honestly, big dense potatoes.
Yeah I’m a SAHM and my kids come home to a clean home but I don’t necessarily call that work, it’s just life and you know what my kids will learn to appreciate a clean home and it shows them that they can do it too. This person sounds like a lazy bitch like sez is!

And also my mum was a single mum and worked her ass off to provide for us and I don’t want to be that mum!!

• Heart

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Yup there
Ah yes her videos are interesting lol. Usually I just skip pass then as they bore me. But you can tell from her voice that her content is sarcastic, whereas Sarah’s complaining is genuine. She has nothing positive to say, ever. Unless it’s something about her
Yup there's different between sarcasm adding in some cheeky comments to make the tik tok a bit interesting
and just being a whinger.. sezzy just makes digs at what she can and tries to pass off as she's not serious, we all know her back handed comments are. She has no clue how to use tik tok. 🥴

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1954452

Hahaha 🤣🤣 What planet is she on? Fox has had the absolute worst sleep routine and all those day time naps she encouraged so she could have me time resulted in him being hyperactive at bedtime, which was often as late as 11pm. He then wouldn't sleep and needed to be in with his parents or else he had panic attacks / nightmares. As far as we know he still sleeps in their bed. But yeah, sis, keep preaching about how "on the ball" you were.

She says it's because she wore sunscreen, exposing the fact she never normally wears it. No wonder she's ageing so rapidly. Enjoy that sun damage girl ✌
How insane, for someone who seems to prioritise her ‘skincare routine’ everyday, remember seeing videos where she’s film it and say ‘oh M is in the other room’, and hardly wearing sunscreen😩

Reactions: 11