Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No judgement but I find it funny if sezzy is looking to buy in the central coast. It’s beauitful and great for families but has quite the opposite of a ‘boujie’ or aspirational reputation in Sydney…

a lot of first home buyers and young families move there due to more affordable housing (compared to Sydney)

Reactions: 13

Elelel

bahahha the last reel she just put up malarkies nappy is in back to front 😂😂😂😂 LOL
I thought so too ! I was like surely not, maybe it’s the brand? Haha

Also poor m always looks dirty. It’s not hard to change the onesie.

• Sad

gmik8210

Chatty Member
This was the worst vlog content in the history of all vlogs. Cancel her already, she's such a draaaaagggggggg.

• Haha
Yeah, Georgia is her video editor. She's been there quite a while, I think. Sarah hasn't edited her vlogs for ages. All she does is the thumbnail.

There's also Scarlet, but I'm not entirely sure what she does. Both are likely responsible for fielding Sarah's customer service emails for the ebooks and Sunee, as well as social media clean up crew, babysitter and all round minion. They're either paid really well or they're stans just happy to be in Sarah's orbit. Everyone else works for Kurt.

All Sarah has to do is record the footage, the others do the rest. But even that is too much for her. At this point she might as well just pay for one of them to follow her around with a camera.
Don’t give her ideas 😂 she’ll be closer to the tilsashians that way haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
Yum, grating that parmesan onto your unvarnished outdoor wood table. Imagine all the germs on that
Screenshot_20230304-093152_Instagram.jpg

---
I think it could be a lip flip. I don’t understand why so goes to so much effort to hide it, why not just be honest about it.
I also thought it looked more like a lip flip this time round, it looks less puffy than before but her top like is still super large. But then her philtrum movement seemed normal so idk? Lil bit of both?

• Sick
  • Haha

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they’re STILL editing the cookbook. She’s been “working” on it for like two years now.
She’s pushed the date back like four times now and she’s going to have to push it again. There’s no way it’ll be ready by Mother’s Day if they haven’t sent it off to print yet. I’ll be surprised if it’s even out for Christmas at this rate.
I reckon she will release it as an ebook! 🤣

• Haha

byjamaceo

Girlfriend is soooooo boring and irrelevant. I follow a kiwi chick on tiktok who literally does what, 2 minute TikTok’s, with a voice over narrative outlining her day with a bit of sass and wisdom and it’s like a million times more interesting than Sarah. I can’t recall her name, and she doesn’t do anything very riveting - mainly she cleans her house a lot 😂 but she’s nailed the formula of being relevant and also funny, and sarah simply could never.
I honestly don’t know what Sarah’s future looks like because how she still makes money, I don’t know.
Lisa? She is a cracker. Actually has personality unlike Sarah

#botsforlife

VIP Member
has anyone ever worn this brand before? Like how can it be that expensive! I don’t understand. And this is coming from me who only wears lululemon and considers that super expensive
Oh wow I just looked at the pricing, like wtf. Is the clothing made of gold 😱 why is it so expensive! Shows how much money sarah has to spare $$

Reactions: 12

Spanner14

VIP Member
ONCE A MONTH?!
I thought she was supposed to be doing more YouTube because she had so many great ideas and was in her ✨ YouTube season ✨
I always thought YT was one of her busiest money makers
SmartSelect_20230207_082454_Reddit.jpg

• Haha

nbx512

Chatty Member
Cue the tropeaka ad. Hi Sarah! 👋🏻View attachment 1943722
Is this ad against the new rules? And where do we report it?
Message a link to the post to the ACCC’s Facebook page and briefly explain why you think it is an ad/ should be disclosed as such. There’s also a reporting form somewhere online but since they announced their blitz they’re taking complaints through their DMs 😍
---

I've reported her before for not disclosing ad when promoting Body Bloom and it was dismissed because her name is on the packaging 🙄🙄🙄
This is what I said: This is another undisclosed ad for a collaboration she does with a company. However, she is still advertising it without using the required hashtags

Also hopefully this crackdown and everyone sending in every shady thing she does they’ll be less forgiving

• Heart

Sarahnfocks

besides the chopsticks.. what is she doing? I mean she is an adult, why on earth would you eat like a three year old?

View attachment 1941803
Sorry if I’ve come across the wrong way guys, it wasn’t me hating on chopsticks, I think it’s just the way she eats, it quite literally makes me sick, me 3 & 5 year old eat better than her…

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

I feel like all she does is complain about her current 'season' 😂 it's the season of “tiredness” and, to quote her reel from the other day about Kurt breaking his back “when it rains, it doesn’t pour in this family, it hurricanes”. Make up your mind, Sarah. Is it the best time of your life or are you in the middle of a hurricane?? Should we all be feeling happy for you or sorry for you?!
She’s doesn’t care if you are happy or sorrowful for her… just make sure you are jealous of her!!!

#botsforlife

VIP Member
and it’s a pull up!! Why would M be wearing a pull up??
Yeah I noticed this, someone in this thread said sometimes people put nappies on backwards to prevent babies ripping the nappy off but it’s a pull up so whatever way you put it on, he can still rip it off 😂

sissywerk

In the US we go by equinox and solstice dates but I believe in Australia they break it up into quarters that start on the 1st of a month.
If you’re talking the 4 seasons brought over with English colonisers, then yes Australian is currently in Autumn. But Indigenous seasons are different and depend on the region and make a lot more sense with our climate

• Heart

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Also I don’t understand how she’s anti microwaves, but will sit exposed in a infrared sauna? But then again I also don’t understand how she’s antivax but has no issue getting Botox or fillers 🤷‍♀️
Microwaving vegetables is actually the best way (other than eating raw) to keep their nutrients in!!

• Wow

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
The pivots are giving us whiplash. At the beginning of the year she wanted to focus on her neglected YT channel. She then went all in on reels and tiktok instead.

Then she wanted to start vlogging again, but no wait, she's a busy mum of two who doesn't have time vlog so wanted to make home decor videos instead.

A few days ago she announced she'll be quiet on her socials for a while because she's super busy working on her 1000 projects.

Now suddenly she's all about vlogging again because Kurt said he wanted them to vlog again.

And we're not even in March yet.
I wonder if it’s this exact narrative that enables her to keep posting random shit/pivoting all the time… I just don’t think she’s that smart 🤔