Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
I remember Kurt saying during the home reno, or prior, when they were getting ready to move from the unit, that Sarah spent something ridiculous on a bunch of rugs - like in the $5-7k vicinity. And that they were all ugly AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Spindrifter

Sarah trying to sell her ugly rug that she wiped her shoes or worse- her bare outdoor finger toes on makes her look tacky and hard up. She can sell her bogan chatchkeys all she wants but those fleeing subscribers and all the overpriced and swiftly depreciating junk she has invested in before age 30 looks like a pretty risky move for a bossy con artist whose shelf life is already past prime. Someone put up some pics of those dirty ass feet we all know so well!

Ashlee1904

Lisa? She is a cracker. Actually has personality unlike Sarah
Yeah, and Lisa’s content is only her children, she films other things in her life too. Plus, her videos are clearly sarcasm, and the jokes between her, her husband and kids are clearly satire, whereas Sarah’s are actually digs at Kurt and F, and constant complaining is actual complaining. GIRL YOURE LIKE A FKN MILLIONARE SHUT UP

android_x

Is she wearing her clip in hair piece in those gym stories? That bun looks suspiciously full for how low she’s wearing it, and she will NOT stop fussing with her hat/nape of her neck.

Edit: car on the way to the gym I mean

• Haha
Weaning can be difficult for some babies and mums especially when they have developed a boob association. Sarah hasn’t really shown any effort in actively trying to do something about it. She’s so privileged is so many areas, why is she not seeking help from a lactation consultant? I’m fairly sure NSW has free services and also private IBCLCs that can help with a few simple tweaks (same goes for the whole sleep situation), it seems she kinda doesn’t want it to stop right? I’m assuming for the BF calorie burning. That also being said some BFing mums don’t even get that side effect unfortunately. Ughhh she’s so annoying

Reactions: 13

cumglaze

Aww look, Sezzy slamming things down in front of her toddler.
True form is revealed for an old Sunee Ad.

Naww and here she is again - throwing choking hazards at him.

• Sad
  • Sick

cumglaze

For someone who never pumps that seems like an excessive amount to actually be able to pump? I also never pump and got like 50mls max. We had to supplement with formula when I was going back to work part time because I physically can't produce enough pumping but can sustain Bub easily :s

BecaSUE

Cracking up that her first line in this caption basically came from someone here. 😂😂😂 Also, why not promote ED book 3 sez? Don’t want the push back?
Isn’t her second eBook also called Sweat it reload or something? She doesn’t even know the names of her own eBooks. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I’m surprised she’s going to Pilates this week, considering the studio is celebrating Pride.

(Also side note, she doesn’t do pilates, she does barre. But Pilates is what is trending right now and all the cool kids are doing)

• Wow

cumglaze

Has nobody else seen the major choking hazard with Mal in her stories….? An 11 month old laying on the floor eating crackers…. WTAF?! This parent has no clue. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Came here to post this - glad I'm not the only one who was shocked at this.

Ajm0987

I’m blocked on Insta so can’t see the post lol, but look massive in her latest Tik Tok with the WF haul, definitely think she had a little top up 💉💉 Curious as to where she finds all nAtURal, chemical free filler though since she’s such a holistic queen??
I think it could be a lip flip. I don’t understand why so goes to so much effort to hide it, why not just be honest about it.

peridoe

VIP Member
What makes you think that the pic was taken on that day? Could be from before his injury.
This is from yesterday as both Kurt and M are in the same clothes. We also saw Kurt lifting M on her stories while they were with Tahlia.

hello874930

God I hope Kivari aren’t sponsoring her - they’re a beautiful brand and I’d hate to stop buying from them because of their questionable marketing choices 😭