Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
I’m not worrying! I know she could get help if she was willing to acknowledge she isn’t perfect. I know she secretly relishes being “ridiculously busy” and pretending she has no time for herself.
Sorry hun that wasn’t a dig at you ❤
It was meant to be sarcastic as she likes to create a narrative that has everyone feeling sorry for her. It irks me because I think about other families and single mothers/fathers (and even us single peeps!) that have worked incredibly hard for everything 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Stixandstones

If someone here is the person who posted in the outspoken group about Rug Gate. Can you please reply to the person defending Sarah, by pointing out she said it was only in Fox’s room, but the photo is in her study… yet another lie about the whole thing 🥴
She's so full of shit that it'll start leaking out of her eyeballs if she's not careful.

• Haha
  • Heart

Passwords

I hate how her rings don't actually fit together. Like they are always placed wrong, even when she is posting that nail selfie she didn't straighten them up
Rings that are too big can be a sign of eating disorder behaviour. ie it makes the wearer feel skinnier to have loose rings

Firsttimeposter87

Are you sure he did it again or does she just refer to the last time he did it, last year?

I don’t think it’s reasonable for anyone to be expected to constantly follow a 3-year-old around. Especially when there’s a baby around.
From the atrocious hair Fox is currently sporting - he has done it again.

Reactions: 14

Stixandstones

Is it just me or do her lips look heaps different in that latest post? She definitely got them redone.

cumcustard

VIP Member
It honestly gives me pause for thought if she’s consciously or subconsciously wanting something to happen to M, then pass it off as a terrible accident.

Going to to zoo when he was blue; allowing him to do ‘open ended water play’ in enough water to drown in; leaving the pool gate open while she stories out of eyeline; never dressing him appropriately - including taking him ‘wave watching’ in winter and never wearing a hat of covering him in the pram/pool; opening the oven in his face…These are just the things Sarah has done with M that come immediately to mind. I’m surprised someone in her circle hasn’t reported her to department of families/human services.
Not to mention the giving him hard pears to eat even though she’s a baby led weaning expert and all the many times she not only took him out and passed him around while sick but always using an insert in his bassinet and never wore him correctly. I mean, he had a cold and probably could hardly breath but she’s wearing him with his head too low so he cant get a breath.

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
pretty sure M isn’t wearing a life jacket in that boat video.. can’t wrap my head around the fact that they’d take a baby on a boat and not have him in safety gear.
Lol I didn't even scroll through the pics oops. Yes they are deadset morons, probably think they are invincible. Something will happen one day from their negligence to one of the kids.

• Heart

Firsttimeposter87

041F2D80-D50D-42B0-90A4-6295F08E8BE1.png

Has she always had clubbed fingers?
I know it’s been discussed that she has toe fingers 😂 but I’ve never noticed the clubbing quite so bad???
If not born with it it’s a sign of disease isn’t it?
---

B395A593-F43B-4C86-9689-465771C10EBD.png

This was when pregnant with M. They don’t look so clubbed? I could be wrong though .

• Sick

recoveryqueen

Again, I could very easily find them with how obvious she is about their schedule. 9am swimming every Monday and if you've ever been to the shire/Cronulla it's very obvious WHERE it is too.
She also makes it obvious when they're out of the house for potential break ins etc
I wonder how that makes kurt feel? Remember when she made fun of him for being anxious about security? I reckon that's why they never uploaded a full house tour too.

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
its a pretty unbalanced lunch too. The only protein is the ham, complex carbs in the wrap, tiny bit of salad veg, no dairy/fat and the the bulk of his food is fruit. Even her ‘pancake’ recipe is fried up banana smoothie!
Just the way Sez likes it!

• Haha

nbx512

Chatty Member
So based on the language and items in this paid post (from another “influencer” who has done the right thing) do we think maybe sezzy’s random frantic Kmart shop was somehow a paid post too? Seems pretty coincidental she was suddenly so excited about Kmart l.
Ooop send it to the ACCC!

• Heart

cumglaze

It looks super familiar to me - maybe Terrigal? Probably as close to their shire comfort zone as they could get if that is where they are 😂