Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve posted many times. With some not in defence. But speculate all you will, thatā€™s why youā€™re here right? Iā€™ve been here since gossip. From NZ and in nowhere related to Sarah or Sarah. Itā€™s just disgusting they way people talk about the children
I actually saw that after I posted šŸ˜‚ sorry! Great conspiracy theory though, right?? Sarah in our midst haha

Reactions: 5
12603655-8769-4A29-A067-CA035C68E47E.jpeg

What a safe driver you are Durt. Dont worry about risking other drivers lives by looking not only at Brentons phone but up at Brenton. Just to story about his crappy massage gun. šŸ˜” Get off our Qld roads and back to your Cronulla bubble before you kill someone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Her YT views aren't doing that great either, maybe that's because every video IS THE EXACT SAME bleeping THING
SmartSelect_20221117_094922_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's almost like by just repeating her lies often enough, not only does she believe it, but her stans believe it too. Her make believe world is VERY real!
She told us all from the start "Act confident and no one will question you"... literally if you lie confidently enough you will be believed.
Didn't she even plaster this phrase on her first activewear line!? She thought it was so profound. Ironically, also the most honest she's ever been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her YT views aren't doing that great either, maybe that's because every video IS THE EXACT SAME bleeping THING
View attachment 1737332
Iā€™m amazed that she still pulls those kind of views tbhā€¦ her content is so boring and repetitive. Iā€™ve seen some other youtubers who got big in the same era as her barely hit 100k these days! Surely her modicum of staying power is because of her cute kids? It canā€™t be her personality šŸ˜…

Reactions: 23
Since I was bored I went through her Social Blade monthly Instagram follower stats as far back as 2019 (as far back as it will let me). Here's the figures:

2019: 412,728
2020: 157,312
2021: 40,568
2022: 5,548

She gained a staggeringly large amount of followers in 2019, with 95,090 of them gained in March, and a further 74,028 in April due to the birth of Focks. I know it's been said but he literally saved her platform.

By contrast, in the run up to Mally's birth she gained 32,898 followers with 26,803 of those in March alone. Since May she has consistently lost followers by the thousands. As of end of October, she has lost 30,154 followers, leaving her up by just 5,548. Considering her monthly average is anywhere between 3k - 7k lost, she's on track to hit a minus at the end of the year for the first time ever šŸæ

Here's the breakdown for this year:

Jan: 493
Feb: 5,602
Mar: 26,803
Apr: 2,804
May: -3,670
Jun: -5,138
Jul: -6,006
Aug: -7,520
Sep: -4,025
Oct: -3,795
Nov: ?
Dec: ?

What are your predictions for Nov and Dec?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Since I was bored I went through her Social Blade monthly Instagram follower stats as far back as 2019 (as far back as it will let me). Here's the figures:

2019: 412,728
2020: 157,312
2021: 40,568
2022: 5,548

She gained a staggeringly large amount of followers in 2019, with 95,090 of them gained in March, and a further 74,028 in April due to the birth of Focks. I know it's been said but he literally saved her platform.

By contrast, in the run up to Mally's birth she gained 32,898 followers with 26,803 of those in March alone. Since May she has consistently lost followers by the thousands. As of end of October, she has lost 30,154 followers, leaving her up by just 5,548. Considering her monthly average is anywhere between 3k - 7k lost, she's on track to hit a minus at the end of the year for the first time ever šŸæ

Here's the breakdown for this year:

Jan: 493
Feb: 5,602
Mar: 26,803
Apr: 2,804
May: -3,670
Jun: -5,138
Jul: -6,006
Aug: -7,520
Sep: -4,025
Oct: -3,795
Nov: ?
Dec: ?

What are your predictions for Nov and Dec?
Great job on the summary!!

The amount that her followers soared with the births of each of her sons actually disgusts me. We know they are money makers but honestly, it's foul.

Its sad to think that this selfish money hungry cow is likely to try and pump out another Cash grab child or two. All in the mind set of short term BaBy MiLf GoAlz šŸ¤¢ forgetting that these are humans, that will grow into teens and adults. She already is giving her 3 year old the cold shoulder.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Is Black Friday celebrated on a different day in Australia? Why is this eBook "sale" happening this week and not next week? Also, even the discounted price ($41.99 or $96) is still too much to pay for an eBook!

Reactions: 10
Is Black Friday celebrated on a different day in Australia? Why is this eBook "sale" happening this week and not next week? Also, even the discounted price ($41.99 or $96) is still too much to pay for an eBook!
No, Black Friday has only become a thing in recent years and its next Friday. But everyone is starting the sales early.

Reactions: 8
Also interesting (this is Sarah's dad posting). So looks like 60th birthday getaway starts tomorrow (the weekend) but Durt absconded early to traipse around with Brent and that other evangelist chode. Still wondering how it adds up to 9 days!!

IMG_9286.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
looks like Kurt has had a photo shoot with the Surfebruary founder, plus Brenton has done some stellar massage gun ads from the car- so they are ā€œworkingā€ on their drive up to fraser to make the whole trip a tax right off. šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Its sad to think that this selfish money hungry cow is likely to try and pump out another Cash grab child or two. All in the mind set of short term BaBy MiLf GoAlz šŸ¤¢
I think this is her game plan too. But itā€™s not gonna work as she hopes, mainly because sheā€™s a woefully apathetic parent and her pregnancy content sucks!

There was novelty with Focks because it was ā€˜unplannedā€™ šŸ¤Ø, and Sarah still had some sort of zest about her, despite being problematic. But with Malcom it was just 9 months of constant baiting, complaining and comparing to Beth (who did it better, btw, Sarah). Now sheā€™s reproducing the same misguided nontent on BLW and #Mumlife that wasnā€™t entertaining the first time round.

If she attempts it for a third time sheā€™ll just be stuck in an infinite loop of creating the same ā€˜day of do nothing in my lifeā€™ vlogs where she winges about not being the centre of the universe. Not even the stans will watch it.

Reactions: 26
I saw a great tiktok with a marketing exec that talked about influencers and their follower numbers, engagement stats etc and called them ā€œVanity statsā€ and itā€™s the ROI that is critical. So she is losing followers, but I wonder what her ROI is such as how many ppl use her codes when shopping with her brands. La Bang may have realised the collab wasnā€™t worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.