Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m disgusting”….truer words were never spoken :LOL:

Sarah you’ve frequently stayed in your sweaty workout clothes all day on more than one occasion, why all of a sudden are you so concerned about showering after a workout.

You constantly witch whinge and moan about never being able to shower because you’re worried about both boys. But Kurt has M and no doubt F is in daycare, now is the perfect opportunity…..but instead you decide to waste time doing stories asking people to give you content ideas, especially when we all know that you will do whatever you want regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she for real with this new YouTube video? As well as the new TikTok’s? Is she so out of touch she doesn’t even recognise the push back social media society is doing in regards to exploiting your children for content?! Like mate, get a grip. Step outside your self obsessed bubble for two seconds and realise that what your doing is not only wrong but it’s going to bite you in the ass big time because audiences are not on board with using your kids as content anymore, especially tiktok viewers!
Sis is also so manic and… genuinely seems under the influence of something in her stories. Take a damn breath and think about whatever drivel that’s falling out of your mouth. No one cares about your real time workouts, no one and I mean NO ONE who has half a brain believes you need to ‘fill your cup’ and indulge yourself in anymore ‘self care’ in the form of disordered exercise and beauty treatments. All she ever does is look after and obsess about herself, her workouts, her appearance etc.

100% she just got work done on her face too, hence the sunnies inside and why she looks so weird in her stories today lol. You’re fooling no one scuzzy. Just be honest and own it, be AuThEnTiC and RaW and ReAl 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Where's @2xblended when we need her 😂

Also Sarah's philtrum looked odd today
View attachment 1702579View attachment 1702580View attachment 1702581
Omg I’m so glad you posted this! Because… she has completely ripped of this sweater in her new white fox collaboration. And I remembered her wearing this so wanted to go find a screenshot to compare the two, but couldn’t find any, but now she’s wearing it again, it just proves she’s aware of the design from Seed, and has ripped it off completely!

Here’s a comparison, of her WFxSD one on the right, compared to the SEED one she’s wearing on the left.

I know it’s like a basic design and other brands have similar ones, but I just find it funny that she’s wearing the identical Seed one, and showing her followers her wearing it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I understand everyone needs time for themselves especially as parents but it really irks me the way she is proudly saying it's pay back time for Kurt because he's been away working.
Exactly. If Kurt is at home he’s getting reemed for not working, or working enough, because Sarah is meant to be - no, “born to be” - the SAHM, apparently, despite her blatantly hating her kids.

And if Kurt’s away at work, be it down the road or on location, he’s getting reemed for being away and not helping with childcare, because a SAHM- and one with the means to hire help no less - apparently shouldn’t be expected to care for her own kids.

Her narrative flip flops and on the daily. But it’s like I said in an earlier comment - this indecisiveness and mania is spawn from the fact that she’s woefully unhappy with how her life has turned out. She wanted the image of marriage, kids, businesses, but loathes the reality of life with these things. Her story about still wanting to be a 14yo (with no responsibility) was confirmation of what we were saying here. She’s darn fucked up, and knows it, but she can’t go back now! Enjoy your smelly bed, Scummy!

Also, Sarah should really consider this: Her absent husband, bratty kids, and viewers (and increasingly, family) that are over her, are payback for years of inauthenticity, lies and uncontrollable narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone know anything about this?

Mod edit: please ignore pages spreading no doubt fake stuff looking for clout. They're looking to get attention and repeated places like here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s not what PKS is. a quick google search tells you that. That’s a tit post, sarah is a shithead but leave M out of it and don’t write stuff like that “can’t see or hear” ? we know he can… we’ve seen it. He doesn’t have the dysmorphic features either. Honestly it reeks of an inflammatory click bait post and imo below the belt. (not @ you for posting it! i mean whoever that account is!)

ETA the post is gone now, do we request to have this checked by mods and possibly removed? again, not having a dig at OP! just being sensitive to Malakai (from someone who has a notably disabled son and is probably a bit too sensitive 😂😅)

I’m in 2 minds about knowing what condition (if any) little M has. On one hand, he is an innocent child who has the same right to his medical privacy as anyone so if that is true about his condition I don’t think it’s right that it’s posted.

On the other hand his awful mother took away his right to privacy before he was even born by telling millions of people about a genetic condition he MIGHT have, and even then she wouldn’t know how severe until he was born. It was her decision to live her life so publicly so of course people will be curious.

To take a phrase out of sez’s book “being a mother” I just can’t imagine ever divulging all that personal and quite sensitive medical information about my child to my Instagram page and I’m a big fat nobody. That child will be an adult one day and everyone is going to know about his health.

Edited to add: also M can obviously see and hear so it’s very untrue lol. Even so the entire conversation gives me the ick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That baby does not need round the clock care to survive, he looks healthy and happy. Whoever wrote that post should be ashamed of themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really think of this were true, we would all know all about it and it would be Sarah’s entire existence

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like that page is making a really bold claim… I just googled it and it sounds really severe, plus Malakai doesn’t look anything like other babies who have it - apparently people with the condition have really distinctive facial features.

Sarah will probably be pissed off about that page ‘invading M’s privacy’. I’m not saying people are entitled to do it, but Sarah set M up for a lifetime of speculation by disclosing that he has some kind of condition in the first place. She said in that video that it might not be obvious from how he looks, so I don’t understand why her followers had to know at all???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMO we shouldn't speculate on this little babies medical condition or even if there is one. These children are going to have enough to deal with having Sezzdog as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This sounds like a garbage claim by a page struggling for views. Influencer pages that try and fish for scoop and ride on the tit influencers already provide are as disgusting as influencers themselves. BUT, it has to be said, the only reason there is intrigue and curiosity around Malachi and his alleged condition is because SARAH TOLD THE INTERNET ABOUT IT and baited it multiple times and used it for views and interest, even before this child was born. She is to be blamed for thjis. She cannot talk of privacy. She has no standing to talk about privacy. She uses her kids, literally waving them about in unrelated content, in every single piece of content she creates no matter what the platform.

I hate to say this, but she had this coming. She deserves this. Malachi unfortunately, is collateral damage in the train wreck that is Sarah's Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do I feel like that influencer page posted that as bait for forums like this? Spreading obvious lies that are obvious just to be the topic of discussion on an otherwise slow scandal day…Just seems a bit too orchestrated.

Also, why don’t I feel sorry for a Sarah in the slightest? Oh yeah, because she baited his condition since he was in utero!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like deleting those posts is shielding Sarah from a problem she caused. The commentary about Sarah deciding to share M’s personal health information in the first place should have been left up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like deleting those posts is shielding Sarah from a problem she caused. The commentary about Sarah deciding to share M’s personal health information in the first place should have been left up.
I agree, she baited us with a miscarriage for days and then monetised her son's situation on YT. Of course people are going to speculate, it's EXACTLY what she wanted to happen.

Reactions: 20
Is anyone else in the outspoken Facebook group? Someone posted about the Labang end of collaboration and I see this juicy comment. Ooooh I feel like there is some tea to be spilt.
Why do they post like this? Just tell us what happened or they’re lying 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.