Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far out does this woman ever talk about anything else other than “juggling mum life” and “tag teaming” shut the f up

EDIT- 2 weeks? Wasn’t he only gone for 4 days and one of those days he flew back? Farrrrk she lies through those horse teeth so much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She realises her BIL is in the army, yeah? So is she trying to say she has it harder than Kurt's sister in law who is an army wife because she must be used to it?

Also Sarah, please use captions your stories. Its the bare minimum you can do.

Edit: 'you havent uploaded for 2 weeks?' what?? she doesn't even know her own youtube posting history

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Patting herself on the back for taking care of the kids for "TWO WEEKS". SIS ITS BEEN LIKE 9 DAYS.
Also you guilted Kurt and made him come back for a day so stfu.
And got rid of Fox loads of the time, honestly 🙄 her rant did basically say Kurt does the whole nighttime routine...
View attachment 1699957

Also she said she wanted to be in mum mode and get the kids ready but had to be in boss mode and tell the team what to do for the day. Surely the team know what work needs to be done in a week, I've never had to had my days planned out THAT DAY. That feels like a terrible idea in case of illness etc. Sudden tasks maybe but they should be able to do work without her needing to tell them every single thing first
She said she spent time styling this outfit 💀💀💀💀 gorl its a baseball hat, a sweater, leggings and sunnies.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear surgeon, I hate looking happy, healthy and approachable. People expect me to be "up" all the time. Total strangers mob me in the streets. Plebs come up to me in cafes when I'm trying to vlog a quiet meal with my family. It's exhausting and I'm sick of it. I don't care what it takes, I just want a face that reflects the real me. Thanks.
Screenshot_20221103-103509_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-095918_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Dear surgeon, I hate looking happy, healthy and approachable. People expect me to be "up" all the time. Total strangers mob me in the streets. Plebs come up to me in cafes when I'm trying to vlog a quiet meal with my family. It's exhausting and I'm sick of it. I don't care what it takes, I just want a face that reflects the real me. Thanks.
View attachment 1700139View attachment 1700140
Not exaggerating, the top one looks like her sister or something. The bottom one looks frantic. Its like night and day

• Heart
She realises her BIL is in the army, yeah? So is she trying to say she has it harder than Kurt's sister in law who is an army wife because she must be used to it?

Edit: 'you havent uploaded for 2 weeks?' what?? she doesn't even know her own youtube posting history
She only uses captions when she is advertising or things she is saying something WoNdErFuL.

She doesn't like captions because she says so many stupid things and those pesky tattlers screenshot her lol

• Haha
Holy tit - is that really her in the top pic??? I'm aghast at the difference! Legit looks like a different woman!

Reactions: 16
Sarah literally said she doesn't want to be "Sarah's Day and F and M's mum in the same breath" 😑

Guys... She's so dense... I can't... Like 90% of her 'Sarah's Day' content is her children. 'Sarah's Day' would be nothing at this stage without her kids. Her trying to imply that motherhood and her business are separate is laughable. She has no insight whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1700139View attachment 1700140
She looks like a breath of fresh air in that top pic compared to the bottom. She also looks so much like her sisters. She can seriously not deny she’s had work done because she doesn’t look a thing like them now.

I get that we all age and life happens etc but the thing is there isn’t like 10 years difference between these pics! Even pics from 2 years ago she looks a million times healthier and happier

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry, I didn’t want to derail. I don’t understand why it’s suddenly fine to have a thread title that has no chance whatsoever to appear in a Google search when previously that was given as reason for picking thread titles with far fewer upvotes than the most popular ones.
Ok… well I’ll keep that in mind next time I guess. Like the other poster said, they were picked because something relevant / big had happened. If you can point me to where she’s done something crazy lately then sure but as far as I am aware she has done nothing of substance (besides be dropped from labang). This is way off topic though so noted for future but back to the actual point of the thread (Sarah).

Reactions: 7
Also, what happened to the fringe (bangs)? Those five strands of hair have been abandoned it seems.

Stories_•_Instagram-7.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

as someone whose husband is in the army I rolled my eyes hard at her! ‘Look I get it’

duck off you get it. You don’t know what it’s like to have the person you love away for 6months at a time! The worry of seeing something on the news and wondering if they are okay even though you haven’t heard from them in a few days!
Granted we didn’t have our baby during any deployments (yet) as he is now only 6 months old, but damn.
hubby went away last month only for a week, for the first time in like a year and half and all the tit hit the fan for me! Both me and the baby had a cold, our dog got attacked by another dog and had to have surgery, we had a house inspection.
But we survived, am I terrified for when he goes away in two weeks time, yes but I know I am strong enough to survive without him.

• Heart
No matter what her issues or current struggles are, its the fact that she feels the need to relay it all in painful mundane boring detail to the internet, making it sound like its a struggle unique to her, for me. She's SO out of her depth. I think vErBaLiSiNG this kind of absolute drivel which is NOT news to anyone with a regular normal life (aka not her) is like theray for her. She needs help so bad omgg.

And this is the fundamental issue for me. Why talk about it all, when you clearly have nothing going on. The most relatable thing to do would be STFU! Don't even get me started on the lies upon lies that she piles on to beef up her rants. Its a serious psychological issue she has if she thinks the very details she shares will be forgotten and people wont be adding up the lies that dont fit. Like saying Kurt is gone 2 weeks, while also telling us he was back last weekend and will be back this weekend too. What's she got for brains, mushed avo-toast???

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lollll fox even chimes in ‘uncle Kyle is in the army!’
Sarah totally mentioned that as a subtle dig/put down towards her SIL Kate who also has two kids, studying, working, yet doesn’t complain and genuinely looks like she is thriving with motherhood. Sarah somehow has to have it harder than somebody who’s husband is away for longer than 2 wEeKs (9 days🥴) because he’s in the army.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
As someone who has a baby and partner works away 2-3 weeks at a time, I’m so tired of her complaining how hard it is. And oh I’m not used to it so it’s harder. Sorry but no one will ever be used to their partner being away and solo parenting. We do not have any family support. We haven’t hired a nanny. We don’t use daycare. I can survive just fine. Yeah some days are harder than others but that’s the life we knew would be when we had a child. As would they know Kurt going away for work would be a thing. So if you didn’t think you could handle it either get more hired help, Go with Kurt or DONT HAVE KIDS. Preferably the last option because you’re a whiny witch who hates her first born with a passion and you are creating horrible habits with food for them. Just all round be less of a tit person. But I know that’s impossible because she thinks she is a boss babe queen. duck off you useless twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just reading some of ya'lls stories, and LOLing at how SARAH thinks shes rEsiLiEnT. So much so that she pats herself on her back, on the regular in the name of cOntEnT to correspond with all the whinging she does about how hard it is. And I realised again, her content and entire Instagram personality is a mess at the moment. She cant decide what she is or what she wants to be. Which, like, it's fine. Its a part of evolving as a person, and we don't have to have it all figured out at all times. But the fact that she cant just take a break and gracefully step away or be quiet without making a big drama about it all tells me how incredibly the opposite of resilient she is. She's compulsive in explaining herself in longwinded stories that are just SOOOOOO BORINGGGGGGG. And all of this is done in front of and around the kids. I keep wondering how it must be for Fox to constantly listen to how hard he and his brother are for her to handle, how much their very existence gets in the way of her life, how much she is incapacitated by them. It can't be easy and she's definitely is causing them long term damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Sarah reminds me of one of those annoying FB friends back in the day who documented all their annoying hobbies like...look at the cake I made...I went for a 5km run...This is my Sunday breakfast....constantly posting pics of their kids. Somehow she thought she'd monetize all her inane activities and say she's a CEO 🥴
I had a FB friend like that, she would even take pics of her washing on the line and her floors with the caption "freshly mopped floors" 🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
C9DFAC0E-D228-4D0F-815E-2328BFFFF54A.jpeg

Is she trying to get the people hyped about.... protein balls...for Christmas???? How very festive of her!
Why are protein balls and dry, healthy cookies all she can come up with lately?
I bet these are healthy and fun free and she thnks just by covering them in.....cum glaze she can pass them off for Christmas!!
Just look at how amateur this tit looks. The stans that support her deserve this tit.

This chic has a cookbook coming out ffssssss!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
D24CCC86-3691-4FF7-B0AA-D764545FD992.jpeg

I mean, she’s gotta be trolling at this point. She really does think she’s 14. (But looks 54) She does not have a maternal bone in her body! Not even her fake collar bone.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.