Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Social Blade stats for all of their businesses.

Followers lost/gained in the last 30 days:

Sarah's Day: -3360
Kjtilse: -2160
The Healthcode: -1410
Sunee: -420
HoG: +510

They collectively lost over 7k followers in the last 30 days. Ouch. The only one doing ok is HoG.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Latest Social Blade stats for all of their businesses.

Followers lost/gained in the last 30 days:

Sarah's Day: -3360
Kjtilse: -2160
The Healthcode: -1410
Sunee: -420
HoG: +510

They collectively lost over 7k followers in the last 30 days. Ouch. The only one doing ok is HoG.
Weirdly her % bots has also decreased
Screenshot_20221028-193949_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 11
Also what a waste of money to fly on a Saturday and be back at n Melbourne for Monday, is he flying early Monday morning or late Sunday night, so lame
Not to mention the kerosene, but we already know that these guys don’t care about the environment. Only about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20221031-093908_Instagram.jpg
Healthy cookies, great! Will they help me grow my hair all thick and lustrous like yours??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Screenshots from La'Bang's latest Reel show they are making a bicarb free Pitty Party. I love they are keeping the exact name as it proves Sarah literally only consented to her name being on it. She owned nothing. Not the product name, not the recipe, nothing.
This makes me so angry.
When I reported her to AD Standards about not disclosing as a Paid Partnership, she got out of it by saying it was "her" product and she owned it. Therefore didn't need to disclose it.
It was a PAID COLLABORATION!
YOU OWNED NOTHING YOU SNEAKY LITTLE witch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
@Sarahnfocks your post intrigued me to look at her parents instagrams, and look what her dad posted two days ago… So not only did she lie about Kurt going for two weeks, when it was 4 days, but one of those days was spent with F at kindy and then with her dad. Wonder if she’ll include that in the vlog 🤔

(To clarify, I’m not shaking F at kindy or being minded by his grandparents, I think it’s great! It’s just this lie that Sarah goes along with that she always has the kids all by herself and doesn’t get that much help).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
2F393B9E-D4B3-4304-B21B-2129F1774C83.jpeg

Let’s pretend its 🦊 and Mally that missed Durt, which Im sure they did seeing as he’s the hands on parent. Lets not mention that its her with zero coping skills or maternal instinct that is the real reason he flew home for one night. Or was it two and she’s using Sezzy time?
Also, this post being about Durt but lets put the first photo of her bag instead of him and tag YSL. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
literally ONE day she made him come back for, spend the time at home close with your family?!
also Beth Parkes started drinking matcha last week and now sez in on the matcha train too eh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guilting Kurt to come back for one day is extremely selfish in my books. She's not parenting solo she has a whole tribe helping her. Sarah has her mum, the nanny, her dad, her employees and daycare. Hope she realises that lying will piss the man upstairs off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1692315
Let’s pretend its 🦊 and Mally that missed Durt, which Im sure they did seeing as he’s the hands on parent. Lets not mention that its her with zero coping skills or maternal instinct that is the real reason he flew home for one night. Or was it two and she’s using Sezzy time?
Also, this post being about Durt but lets put the first photo of her bag instead of him and tag YSL. 🤢

Im pretty sure he posted that he was flying home Saturday night so it was Saturday Sunday night and leaving late Monday. Sarah has a compulsion to exaggerate.

Reactions: 25
Found this on the HOG’s instagram tagged pictures. I know we’ve all seen the hallway monstrosity already, but this picture makes me feel claustrophobic. This is pathetic. No professional business would ever subject their staff to this!
this looks like my old computer studies class setup in highschool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found this on the HOG’s instagram tagged pictures. I know we’ve all seen the hallway monstrosity already, but this picture makes me feel claustrophobic. This is pathetic. No professional business would ever subject their staff to this!
I bet this hallway seating is part of the pre-employment medical to work for HOG. 'You must be this *SKINNY* to work here' if you can't fit, you can't sit with us'

Passive aggressive comment from Sez in 3...2...1

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This makes me so angry.
When I reported her to AD Standards about not disclosing as a Paid Partnership, she got out of it by saying it was "her" product and she owned it. Therefore didn't need to disclose it.
It was a PAID COLLABORATION!
YOU OWNED NOTHING YOU SNEAKY LITTLE witch.
I’d be a petty witch and write to ad standards with this evidence and tell them if they are going to police influencers and uphold the rules they need to actually do it properly 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Sarahnfocks your post intrigued me to look at her parents instagrams, and look what her dad posted two days ago… So not only did she lie about Kurt going for two weeks, when it was 4 days, but one of those days was spent with F at kindy and then with her dad. Wonder if she’ll include that in the vlog 🤔

(To clarify, I’m not shaking F at kindy or being minded by his grandparents, I think it’s great! It’s just this lie that Sarah goes along with that she always has the kids all by herself and doesn’t get that much help).
Gawd her dad is as bad as her with his updates. Why is this public, does he feel like he has to tell the world everything he does coz he's sarahsdaysdad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1692315
Man she's so boring.
Its either humblebraggy (and VERYYYY boring) pats on her back for being a basicass mother, or its the ads or this horrible rayofsunshine toxic positivity gratitude nonsense that rings so hollow when you tag a ysl bag in it. There's nothing in between with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.