Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Kurt was gone for 'almost 2 weeks'? 🙄
View attachment 1687013
This feels like a strategic post from Kurt. There was no need to announce he is flying back home for a day or two. Who cares? It's not like they story over the weekend, he could have been home and gone again with none of us being any the wiser. But he wanted us to know.

This post may look like he's trying to appease Sarah but it's actually drawing attention to the fact that she is 100% the reason he's dropping everything in the middle of an important work trip to go home to her.

And I bet it isn't even because she's struggling on her own*, it'll be because she's jealous he's out there living his best life without her. It's a control thing. She's testing her ability to tug on his leash and make him come running back to her the second she wants. It won't get any better, Kurt. Not until your business fails and you're financially dependant on her again.

*with her mum, employees and a nanny helping her out

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If they have a nanny why the heck does her mum need to come over so much and Kurt can’t go away for work. I solo parents for 15 days straight. No family. No daycare. No nanny. I’ve never had to make my husband come home. I’m so shocked at her inability to solo parent for a few days

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
39253716-392D-4D96-8486-E597C3E2D414.jpeg
Couldn’t she just check the author of the sticky note?
Great way to show off a products features. I imagine adobe has the author apparent to the team so this type of conversation can be directed to the coworker who made the note.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If they have a nanny why the heck does her mum need to come over so much and Kurt can’t go away for work. I solo parents for 15 days straight. No family. No daycare. No nanny. I’ve never had to make my husband come home. I’m so shocked at her inability to solo parent for a few days
I could be wrong, but I think she/the kids refer to her mum as "nanny" (it's common in Aus to call a grandmother nanna or nanny).

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong, but I think she/the kids refer to her mum as "nanny" (it's common in Aus to call a grandmother nanna or nanny).
Yeah my mother is known as nanny but this specifically says hire a nanny. So unless they pay her mum that’s not the same. Also I live in aus so I know😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s said she’s hired a nanny as well (but you’re right, her mum does help a lot as well), F is also at daycare (Kurt has said on his stories).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sunee app marketing is WOEFUL!! Do these emptyheads not know that phones are significantly dirtier than toilet seats?
I have secondhand embarrassment

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She covered it in her recent vlog that the Nanny had Mal while she was doing the Adobe ad. Meaning 🦊 was likely in daycare that day. So yes she has daycare AND a nanny for support. As well as her Mum.

Reactions: 23
Found this on the HOG’s instagram tagged pictures. I know we’ve all seen the hallway monstrosity already, but this picture makes me feel claustrophobic. This is pathetic. No professional business would ever subject their staff to this!
So dumb. Imagine the noise from everyone as you’re trying to work, and then having to move your chair every time someone needs to walk past

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So dumb. Imagine the noise from everyone as you’re trying to work, and then having to move your chair every time someone needs to walk past
Once again this is Sez and Durt having very screwed up priorities. The bottom floor is all dedicated to a sitting area and some open space for their shoots. Yes they are looking at this for their PrOjEcTs but these spaces would only be used on rare occasions.

Then Sez and Durt have their offices upstairs, Sez also has her home office and her pool house 🙃.

Meanwhile they have crammed their employees into a hallway to do their work EVERYDAY!!!

TLDR: lots of space set up to be used on rare occasions, everyday work done by employees crammed into the hall. 🤨 assholes

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Once again this is Sez and Durt having very screwed up priorities. The bottom floor is all dedicated to a sitting area and some open space for their shoots. Yes they are looking at this for their PrOjEcTs but these spaces would only be used on rare occasions.

Then Sez and Durt have their offices upstairs, Sez also has her home office and her pool house 🙃.

Meanwhile they have crammed their employees into a hallway to do their work EVERYDAY!!!

TLDR: lots of space set up to be used on rare occasions, everyday work done by employees crammed into the hall. 🤨 assholes
The glare from the windows would be absolutely awful hitting the computer screens too 😳

Reactions: 28
She covered it in her recent vlog that the Nanny had Mal while she was doing the Adobe ad. Meaning 🦊 was likely in daycare that day. So yes she has daycare AND a nanny for support. As well as her Mum.
I just KNOW she’d be horrible to nanny for. She’d definitely be underpaying the nanny, and would be really flakey with hours, and probably asks them to clean the house and do other household chores.

Reactions: 25
Commenting to see my pp in a witchy hat. Methinks it’s gonna suit Sarah…

Edit: Called it
66C1B807-244D-487D-A56B-E67D1919C5E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She has 100% lost the plot and begged/forced him to come home for a night. Then asked him to post that extremely scripted & fake story so it looks like it’s him that wants to come back. I wish they’d just be honest and admit she needs him

Screenshots from La'Bang's latest Reel show they are making a bicarb free Pitty Party. I love they are keeping the exact name as it proves Sarah literally only consented to her name being on it. She owned nothing. Not the product name, not the recipe, nothing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She’s obviously done something to piss them off. Hilarious……they dislike her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She has 100% lost the plot and begged/forced him to come home for a night. Then asked him to post that extremely scripted & fake story so it looks like it’s him that wants to come back. I wish they’d just be honest and admit she needs him
And yet she hasn't mentioned/showed him on her stories, still trying to make out she's doing solo mum time.

Reactions: 33
I just KNOW she’d be horrible to nanny for. She’d definitely be underpaying the nanny, and would be really flakey with hours, and probably asks them to clean the house and do other household chores.
REAAAAALLLLLY hoping the nanny works for them for a bit then cashes in by doing a tell all for the daily fail a la Olivia Wilde’s nanny 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.