Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re just the dick head who gave up a degree to pursue social media with absolutely no back up for when it all ends.
Worse, she had no intention of actually trying to get better or evolve in any way. She thought being skinny would take her through the years. But the truth is aint nobody got no time for that anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ED251FFC-A913-4419-B366-9212AE66695F.jpeg
Anyone else think the pink lines were Sarah trying to calculate how many days Kurt was away?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Is there like a boy Mum criteria ? Do I have to do something special for them .. I mustn’t have gotten the “boy mum” memo 🤷‍♀️
Yep.
- reproduced producing only male children
- have an extremely regressive attitude
- be a complete "pick me" wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not one photo of her and Kurt in that photo dump. They literally have zero chemistry together, there's no spark what so ever at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not one photo of her and Kurt in that photo dump. They literally have zero chemistry together, there's no spark what so ever at all.
Exactly, why wouldn’t you post a photo/reel of being reunited when Kurt greets them, I bet she just roused and complained the moment he got out of his big stupid Ute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah who here is fooled her her Photo dump of "favourite moments" ? Not only is there not a single one with Kurt, but she looks like she's performing in every single one. She complains about motherhood all the time and then expects to hide her misery with a dump like this. Chic is nothing less than a pathological liar arthis point.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly, why wouldn’t you post a photo/reel of being reunited when Kurt greets them, I bet she just roused and complained the moment he got out of his big stupid Ute
I bet she dumped the kids in his lap as soon as he pulled in the driveway. Gym and me time would have been more important to her for sure. He honestly looks miserable when he's around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 6.33.28 pm.png

Swipe to the end for......?? Another generic photo of the child you've already plastered over your socials 8 times today?
She's so bloody transparent it's infuriating.

Actually fathoming how much time throughout the day these kids must have a camera shoved in their face is so sad. Like realistically we're only seeing 10% of her footage/photos and it's still overkill. Poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sarah, on the 18th of November:
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 13.22.48.png

21st November:
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 13.23.02.png

22nd November:
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 13.23.50.png

23rd November:
She tried the DE SHELVED look briefly, before putting it back in her pinhead hat, the same one she's "TESTING"
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 13.24.42.png

26th November:
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 13.25.16.png

27th November:
94A170A8-7506-45F1-ACC1-FF09F81B4A0A.jpeg

I literally cant with her lies. That first lie was ONLY and ONLY to push her GHD product collab. SHe doesnt a give a tit about the bangs. She got them to cover up the missing clump of hair from the front of her hairline thats now grown back. Fox probably chopped off that hair some weeks ago, and sis here just wants the pinhead look.

I also just frikking caaaant with her XXL teeth, theyre looking particularly grotesque lately.

Also Kurt has never looked this dead-in-the-eyes and distant and disinterested in her and her stories than he has yesterday and today. Maybe its fatigue from traveling and working away, but I also think he's just over these influenza shenanigans, and cant hide it anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
AB726272-8B27-4007-879E-18A5A27587B1.jpeg
“You know it’s Christmas time when I play Christmas music!” 😜 #lol #blessed #notlikeothergirls

• Haha
Reactions: 63
150282E3-394A-408F-AA3D-31618EF1284B.jpeg

Is Kurt going away again? Because that's the only content she has lately, amidst ads to shill her ED books and WFX clothes she never wears and Sunee slop and poopy bloom she only ever mixes and never drinks. Everthing else is dead. Anyway, who cares, it's probably going to be at least 2 weeks plus before this vlog actually goes up, so LOL @ her hyping it up on the day she's charging her equipment. Sit down, hun. Nobodys holding their breath waiting for your next vlog.

She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1763740
Is Kurt going away again? Because that's the only content she has lately, amidst ads to shill her ED books and WFX clothes she never wears and Sunee slop and poopy bloom she only ever mixes and never drinks. Everthing else is dead. Anyway, who cares, it's probably going to be at least 2 weeks plus before this vlog actually goes up, so LOL @ her hyping it up on the day she's charging her equipment. Sit down, hun. Nobodys holding their breath waiting for your next vlog.

She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, eh?
She was whining on Wednesday that she had to record a very important conversation for her upcoming vlog because the builders noise were going to be annoying. Excited to see what that 'chat' is. 100% going to be an advert

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.