Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last we heard about the COOK BOOK!?

Has this been benched as a bad job while she still trying to get subscribers too Sunnee??
She clearly missed the deadline with the printers because it was meant to be Christmas but now it's Mother's Day (so like May??)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Don’t know if it’s been said or not but every time she talks about “busy” and “business” she always says Sunee and then pauses and says “whatever” (when she is with Kurt) ….. that’s it hun…. That’s all you have ONE business 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I reckon she’ll end up releasing the cookbook as an ebook, she keeps missing these imaginary deadlines she’s spoken of.

Also who else thinks she’s trying the ‘natural waves that I straighten the bottom’ cause her hair is either thinning to much she’s trying to making look like she’s got volume or she’s amping up for a 3rd ‘ hoe I do the curly girl method’ bs video for yt, girl you 👏 are👏 not👏 a👏 beauty👏 guru/influencer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I reckon she’ll end up releasing the cookbook as an ebook, she keeps missing these imaginary deadlines she’s spoken of.

Also who else thinks she’s trying the ‘natural waves that I straighten the bottom’ cause her hair is either thinning to much she’s trying to making look like she’s got volume or she’s amping up for a 3rd ‘ hoe I do the curly girl method’ bs video for yt, girl you 👏 are👏 not👏 a👏 beauty👏 guru/influencer
Has she openly admitted tomissing a print deadline? 😳
I dont watch her stories as often anymore and might have missed this, but also it doesnt sound like her. She's more likely to cover up a slip up as some idiotic business idea.

Reactions: 2
Has she openly admitted tomissing a print deadline? 😳
I dont watch her stories as often anymore and might have missed this, but also it doesnt sound like her. She's more likely to cover up a slip up as some idiotic business idea.
Nah our fave boss babe ceo of multiple companies didn’t confirm she missed a deadline, she’d never admit fault like that 🤣 she was posting about the cookbook and her 7283728 changes and it would be out for christmas … aaaand… radio silence… 😂😂 we have just come to the conclusion she missed the deadline (very likely!)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Not sure if I can share the screenshot, but Sarah’s sister in law shared a picture of her friends kissing with their baby, and inserted a (sarcastic) speech bubble from the baby saying something along the lines of “I can’t watch, get a room, but not one I’m sleeping in” 🫢🫢🫢🫢 quite specific there hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not sure if I can share the screenshot, but Sarah’s sister in law shared a picture of her friends kissing with their baby, and inserted a (sarcastic) speech bubble from the baby saying something along the lines of “I can’t watch, get a room, but not one I’m sleeping in” 🫢🫢🫢🫢 quite specific there hahaha
I really hope one of you tattlers is Kate tbh, I feel like one of the people here that makes lots of witty jokes or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God shes SO regressive and straught up BORING with this boy mum narrative.
Sarah, the only reason youre a "boy" mum, if you absolutely must classify it like that, is because your babies are boys???
Not because youre forcing them to skate or whatever other rubbish logic youre trying to peddle.

:sick::sick: her regressive heteronormativity irritates me like nobodys business.

Girls skateboard too. Get the duck over it. 2022 called, asking you to maybe get out of the 1960s youre stuck in.

She 100% got her lips topped up. She could have just not storied that day in front of her mirror, but she can't help herself. It's like shes too dumb to actually preserve her lies and the whole veneer she's built up. So she'll take the trouble to inadvertently expose her BS with more convoluted lies -- her windburn story -- and by the end of it everyone knows she not only has her lips filled, but that she's doing it on the regular while BFing and that she cant lie to save her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
#65 This ‘naturally’ tanned boy mum hates lizzo, and her subscribers are starting to fizzle

Reactions: 12
It must be said though, little baby M is the damn cutest influencer/Aussie celeb baby right now! He is adorable.

Also, anyone else notice how Georgie Stevensons and Leah Itsines baby girls look exactly like their fathers 😬😬

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It must be said though, little baby M is the damn cutest influencer/Aussie celeb baby right now! He is adorable.

Also, anyone else notice how Georgie Stevensons and Leah Itsines baby girls look exactly like their fathers 😬😬
I find him really not cute at all tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hiiiiii I’m back literally after a YEAR of being away from this forum but I’m back with vengeance and ready to get the tea on sez

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
SOOOOOO.. Sarah is bleeping boring lately, I wish she'd just hurry up and become irrelevant and that her channels die a swift death, but no, she's dragging it out and making these threads go so slow. Plus, Im having a day in bed, down with the flu, so I randomly watched this vlog, and well, well.. lets just say the amount of BS these two spew and build up, throwing bait to their followers, and how quickly the followers forget, returning to lap up said BS.

First things first, for context: This vlog was filmed and uploaded TEN WHOLE GODDAMNED MONTHS AGO.

Fox's "big boy bed" (quotation marks are hers, not mine teehee)

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.57.04.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.57.37.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.57.56.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.58.26.png

LOL, three months with M next to her. LOLOLOL, that aged well. It's been 8 and not only he is still in her bed, but so is F. Nothing wrong with it, but it's worth highlighting how she made content of her grand plans and her need to control everything, and her immature belief that children will arrive and be magically cooperative and things will go according to HER plan.
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.58.53.png

BIG LOLLLLLLLL. 10 months on, they have a big boy room with a full sized drum kit, a climbing wall, F was given an ipad and a wardrobe, bland beige curtains and walls and carpet, Kurt co-slept with him upstairs for 2-3 (maybe more) months, and somehow he's back in their room, in their bed. AND now they have a bunk bed crowding the nursery, and the crib from the bursey crowding their bedroom. Shows that money and buying more stuff doesnt solve all of life's complicated puzzles. Tough, eh, Sarah? Some things require actual human effort and involvement, who knew???

The Sunee Cook<space>Book
She revealed that she was trying to keep it a surprise but decided to announce it. Again, TEN WHOLE MONTHS AGO, and she went on to say they'd already been working on it for the last few months before she even spoke about it in the vlog. And she makes it worse by saying she intended to "get it live" the year before (!!!) so it's nearly done and is SO COOL. LOLLLLLL, considering the recipes are mostly for salads and smoothies and toasts and sandwiches, what in the fucks name is she still "perfecting" ????

So which one is it? If you were intending to print last year, surely it's gotto be well OVER ready by now. And you've somehow even missed the Christmas deadline? What bleeping gives, how is one person who runs so many businesses so incompetent and inept at exactly the only things that are her business.
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.15.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.23.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.36.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.49.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.01.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.13.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.23.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.38.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.05.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.22.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.58.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.36.png

"Now I can take even more time" - yeah sure, Jan. NEARLY A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your book looks like it isnt going to see the light of day.

HOG Warehouse: all of this has aged very very badly. She announced the reno series coming up, asking viewers to "watch this space" and ten whole months later -- zilch, nada, cricketssssss.
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.05.41.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.05.48.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.05.59.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.06.38.png

My point in all of this is just to once again highlight that she lies so much, exaggerates the stupidest things often to her own detriment and spends way too much time with baiting surprise secret projects, instead of spending actual time and energy making said projects worth people's time and attention. AGain with the "multiple companies" and the "huuuge meeting" and the promise of "plans" when really all she did this year was somehow keep Sunee going, even though we all know it's failing. She's lost brand collabs, tried to shill two problematic ed books, had no active wear out, didnt finish her house reno series, didnt dleiver on any of these things she promsied ten months ago and is already baiting projects that wont come out until well into next year.

This may be the worst year shes had yet. Businesswise. In a normal persons world it would be fine, because she had a baby! But she couldnt just take time out and chill out and enjoy that. She wanted her body back, her routine back, her schedule back and thorugh it all has lost her health, hair, vitality and youthfulness. Kurts lost hair and body and while his business is going places it seems their relationship has aged by decades in just 10 months. Their sons are still in their bedroom, and still the only two things that are being peddled around to keep her channels alive in some manner.

Go you, Sarah! You're doing great sweetie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
SOOOOOO.. Sarah is bleeping boring lately, I wish she'd just hurry up and become irrelevant and that her channels die a swift death, but no, she's dragging it out and making these threads go so slow. Plus, Im having a day in bed, down with the flu, so I randomly watched this vlog, and well, well.. lets just say the amount of BS these two spew and build up, throwing bait to their followers, and how quickly the followers forget, returning to lap up said BS.

First things first, for context: This vlog was filmed and uploaded TEN WHOLE GODDAMNED MONTHS AGO.

View attachment 1761521 View attachment 1761528
View attachment 1761530 View attachment 1761531
LOL, three months with M next to her. LOLOLOL, that aged well. It's been 8 and not only he is still in her bed, but so is F. Nothing wrong with it, but it's worth highlighting how she made content of her grand plans and her need to control everything, and her immature belief that children will arrive and be magically cooperative and things will go according to HER plan.
View attachment 1761533
BIG LOLLLLLLLL. 10 months on, they have a big boy room with a full sized drum kit, a climbing wall, F was given an ipad and a wardrobe, bland beige curtains and walls and carpet, Kurt co-slept with him upstairs for 2-3 (maybe more) months, and somehow he's back in their room, in their bed. AND now they have a bunk bed crowding the nursery, and the crib from the bursey crowding their bedroom. Shows that money and buying more stuff doesnt solve all of life's complicated puzzles. Tough, eh, Sarah? Some things require actual human effort and involvement, who knew???

She revealed that she was trying to keep it a surprise but decided to announce it. Again, TEN WHOLE MONTHS AGO, and she went on to say they'd already been working on it for the last few months before she even spoke about it in the vlog. And she makes it worse by saying she intended to "get it live" the year before (!!!) so it's nearly done and is SO COOL. LOLLLLLL, considering the recipes are mostly for salads and smoothies and toasts and sandwiches, what in the fucks name is she still "perfecting" ????

So which one is it? If you were intending to print last year, surely it's gotto be well OVER ready by now. And you've somehow even missed the Christmas deadline? What bleeping gives, how is one person who runs so many businesses so incompetent and inept at exactly the only things that are her business.
View attachment 1761545 View attachment 1761546 View attachment 1761548
View attachment 1761551 View attachment 1761554 View attachment 1761556
View attachment 1761558 View attachment 1761560 View attachment 1761565
View attachment 1761567 View attachment 1761581 View attachment 1761568
"Now I can take even more time" - yeah sure, Jan. NEARLY A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your book looks like it isnt going to see the light of day.

HOG Warehouse: all of this has aged very very badly. She announced the reno series coming up, asking viewers to "watch this space" and ten whole months later -- zilch, nada, cricketssssss.
View attachment 1761570 View attachment 1761574
View attachment 1761576 View attachment 1761578

My point in all of this is just to once again highlight that she lies so much, exaggerates the stupidest things often to her own detriment and spends way too much time with baiting surprise secret projects, instead of spending actual time and energy making said projects worth people's time and attention. AGain with the "multiple companies" and the "huuuge meeting" and the promise of "plans" when really all she did this year was somehow keep Sunee going, even though we all know it's failing. She's lost brand collabs, tried to shill two problematic ed books, had no active wear out, didnt finish her house reno series, didnt dleiver on any of these things she promsied ten months ago and is already baiting projects that wont come out until well into next year.

This may be the worst year shes had yet. Businesswise. In a normal persons world it would be fine, because she had a baby! But she couldnt just take time out and chill out and enjoy that. She wanted her body back, her routine back, her schedule back and thorugh it all has lost her health, hair, vitality and youthfulness. Kurts lost hair and body and while his business is going places it seems their relationship has aged by decades in just 10 months. Their sons are still in their bedroom, and still the only two things that are being peddled around to keep her channels alive in some manner.

So I’ve missed…. Nothing!
Fantastic 😂😂😂
Ok see you in another year I wonder what the outcome will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 1761521 View attachment 1761528
View attachment 1761530 View attachment 1761531
View attachment 1761533

View attachment 1761545 View attachment 1761546 View attachment 1761548
View attachment 1761551 View attachment 1761554 View attachment 1761556
View attachment 1761558 View attachment 1761560 View attachment 1761565
View attachment 1761567 View attachment 1761581 View attachment 1761568

View attachment 1761570 View attachment 1761574
View attachment 1761576 View attachment 1761578

This is brilliant. I love that she hasn’t delivered on the Reno series, just like she never delivered on the full house tour.
The perfect word to describe Sarah is - lazy.
She doesn’t care anymore.
There are new YouTubers on the scene who are like Sarah - but 7 years ago. Uploading twice weekly, quality editing, out and about living their lives!
Sarah is doing the absolute bare minimum and STILL expecting ppl to pay money for that.
Go away sarah. Retire from social media. You don’t need the money, you’ve spent so many years scamming that you’re set now. You have absolutely nothing to give in terms of content anyway, and reality is, you never will now. There’s nothing wrong with it - it’s social media! There will always be someone younger, brighter, more engaging. It was never going to last forever. You’re just the dick head who gave up a degree to pursue social media with absolutely no back up for when it all ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.