Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does anyone else feel like they had a massive arguement last night? Things felt tense in the car despite Sarah trying to be casual.
yeah, I definitely picked up on it. Made extra worse by Sarah pretending to be extra chirpy and upbeat, all while literally complaining about the same things she does everyday, whether Kurt is around or not.
but they're also so strange and have NO warm vibes between them even otherwise, so I thought it might be that.

Seriously, tho, what is she so busy with? She has Christmas PJs to launch, Sunee Christmas stuff, no podcasting anymore, i know her stupid reels take time and effort to make, but it cant be stuff she's working on for weeks on end. Plus theyre sat in a car in the middle of the day, talking about absolutely nothing, while the kdis sleep in the back. Thats not what people who are sahhhhhh busy look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Spelling error aside, fitness influencers have really diluted the true meaning of a HIIT workout. The high intensity intervals have been swapped out for moderate effort intervals and abs. You see it all across YouTube.
So glad you raised this … HIIT training is also known as threshold training .. and an educated fitness professional knows this. Pilates does not actually get your heart rate up enough to be HIIT. Just call what it is .. a Pilates circuit !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
seriously, tho, what is she so busy with? She has Christmas PJs to launch, Sunee Christmas stuff, no podcasting anymore, i know her stupid reels take time and effort to make, but it cant be stuff she's working on for weeks on end. Plus theyre sat in a car in the middle of the day, talking about absolutely nothing, while the kdis sleep in the back. Thats not what people who are sahhhhhh busy look like.
And all of this is HER fault for being unorganized! Once again she's releasing Christmas stuff incredibly last minute. Actual businesses have this tit sorted months ago!

Also she can't be that busy if someone saw her at the gym and drinking smoothies all morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And all of this is HER fault for being unorganized! Once again she's releasing Christmas stuff incredibly last minute. Actual businesses have this tit sorted months ago!

Also she can't be that busy if someone saw her at the gym and drinking smoothies all morning
Have we even seen these ChRiStmAS pYjAmAs yet? This is the kind of thing she should have been doing advance sneak peaks (and pre orders) for, not of the damn cookbook that rehashes already published sandwich ‘recipes’; or the most basic of basic-ass workout CoLlecTioNs that no one cares about.

If she has shown the pyjamas it’s certainly not been memorable, and definitely not timely. Non-Australian orders will barley get them for Christmas Day if orders were shipped today. And we all know that WFB is not the best with managing stock numbers or getting orders out quickly. So good luck to all the sissies who wanted to wear SD PJs for the festive season (SeAsOn). You’ll get them for Nuuuuu Year’s, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
0657B630-C13E-4525-8CB0-DDDC9E002853.jpeg

Nuuuu profile piccie anyone?

3DC29647-165F-482C-93E1-F7E338C0C881.jpeg

I grew up with a younger sister who needed to sleep with my parents for far longer than I did. And we had bunkbeds like this. She once fell out of our the bed because she was so used to waking up every night and making her way to my parents bed, and tried to climb down the ladder in her sleep. So we abandoned our bunk beds after that fall, because she nearly lost her eyesight in one eye because of it.

I'm not sure this is a good idea for a kid who wants to be in their room/bed every night. I just know this sleeping situation is a serious painpoint for Sarah because she has still to show off the bunk bed and whine about how he's not sleeping in his own room -- which she's very quick to do otherwise. Especially furniture, she shows it off so quick. I think she's peeved, ashamed and quite frustrated with this situation but is totally inept and doesn't know how to deal with anything with real tact and involvement. She is so used to throwing money at all her issues and now she's trying to buy all these things for F to sleep in his own room but it's not working.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
DE003FFB-710A-4425-9F14-893F1F7987AB.jpeg

I am just puzzled how you promote your Pilates video with an instructor (which is great to have a professional instead of just her unqualified arse) with a selfie, which would just get totally lost in the feed? Why isn’t the thumbnail showing her with the Pilates instructor? You would immediately click „cool a sezzy workout video“…don’t get it.

Reactions: 18
Have we even seen these ChRiStmAS pYjAmAs yet? This is the kind of thing she should have been doing advance sneak peaks (and pre orders) for, not of the damn cookbook that rehashes already published sandwich ‘recipes’; or the most basic of basic-ass workout CoLlecTioNs that no one cares about.

If she has shown the pyjamas it’s certainly not been memorable, and definitely not timely. Non-Australian orders will barley get them for Christmas Day if orders were shipped today. And we all know that WFB is not the best with managing stock numbers or getting orders out quickly. So good luck to all the sissies who wanted to wear SD PJs for the festive season (SeAsOn). You’ll get them for Nuuuuu Year’s, maybe.
Had to watch a long ass pointless tiktok to get just 2s of her waving these ugly things around
Screenshot_20221125-111418_Instagram.jpg

Also titties were OUT today
Screenshot_20221125-111641_TikTok.jpg

Also she grabs her vag a lot but I didn't have sound on so who knows what's going on. This isn't tiktok content
Screenshot_20221125-111737_TikTok.jpg

New dp for anyone
Screenshot_20221125-111515_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just suffered through that video and by less than 2 mins in she has mentioned being a mum and breast feeding 3 times!!! And a further 3 times during the rest of the video. She literally cannot talk to anyone without mentioning she is a mum…like girl get a real personality please!!!

Also the form of her mountain climbers looks so bad next to the instructor! Can you believe this flop has made millions of dollars selling workout guides but has such poor form. It’s criminal.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Had to watch a long ass pointless tiktok to get just 2s of her waving these ugly things around
View attachment 1759204
Ouch, thanks for suffering through that - sorry it was for a shot of something so god damn UGLY!!😬🤮🤮🤮
13CDD431-BD9E-4738-90DE-7D690D1B8AAA.jpeg

You know what these PJs remind me of? Potato stamps. You know, the craft activity that lots us did in kindergarten?…like this:
5EDB9809-2F24-4FFF-BD80-192A8A5AA30A.jpeg

I guess that’s appropriate for Sarah’s mental age. But a weird choice for the “30 year old women” she claims are her target demographic. 😂

the form of her mountain climbers looks so bad next to the instructor! Can you believe this flop has made millions of dollars selling workout guides but has such poor form. It’s criminal.
I know right?! I noticed the same thing with whatever this move is meant to be. Sarah’s positioning is alllll wrong and she also lost stamina pretty quickly, ended up doing this oh so elegant move. Plain as (Sarah’s) Day who is the expert and who is the influencer here 😂
C7876D6B-1E2C-4BB1-B3B9-9367906E36FD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Ouch, thanks for suffering through that - sorry it was a shot of something so god damn UGLY!!

You know what these remind me of? Potato stamps. You know, the craft activity that lots us did in kindergarten?…like this:
View attachment 1759253
I guess that’s appropriate for Sarah’s mental age.
but but but, like, she's OBSESSED with them. as she claims in her caption.

that unnecessary use of capitals, exaggerating the dumbest things is such a sarah tactic :rolleyes:
i hope they flop big time. because theyre not exciting, theyre going to be launched too late and i hope people are just losing interest in her constant telemarketing with nothing else to offer.

ellie launched her christmas PJs last week and they not only look cool, but were branded and figured out so much in advance. shes also rebranding her store and they make some simple but effective social media content for all their products. i know shes problematic in her own ways and essentially all influenza are cut from the same cloth, but I feel ellie is earnest and hardworking at her business, without constantly over exaggerating it. unlike sissy miss here who constantly talks in big labels and designations and inflates everyhting, while there is literally nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 17

she posted a quick preview and they looked like those potato print pictures we all make in kindergarten. Extremely basic and boring EDIT: I am so glad other people have noticed it’s potato stamp quality! Yay for kid crafts. Not good for DeSiGnEr PyJaMaZ though!

So excited for PJ sales to *suck*. This weekend (or next weekend) everyone will be putting up their Christmas trees as it’s nearly December 1st. The PJs should already be in people’s hot little hands ready to wear as they take photos decorating the tree and start binge watching Christmas family movies this weekend onwards. Where are they Sarah? Still being mass produced by White Fox’s slave labour factories

I am also thrilled that her lazy ass couldn’t get the Shitee cookbook out before Christmas so no sezzy stans will be buying it for pressies or using it as a sad kick-start-New-Years-eating-disorder-diet :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The most ridiculous thing about it, is she did a massive reno on her home! So SURELY she can manage a little bit of noise!!
They were still living in the appartment during the renos so she didn't get to suffer it unfortunately. That karma has caught up with her now though.

Also she grabs her vag a lot but I didn't have sound on so who knows what's going on. This isn't tiktok content
Ah yes, this was when she was so sweaty after a workout she was apparently dripping out her vag. And felt the need to not only share that fact but also made a show of grabbing herself... all in an ad for her pjs. Bet WF loved that.

I saved this screenshot from Kurt's stories a few weeks ago but never got around to posting it. The real question is, did they get inspo for the kitchen from her pjs? Or did she get inspo for the pjs from her kitchen?

Screenshot_20221017-145300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A lot of the comments in her tiktoks were also asking her to bring back the pink Xmas PJ's instead 😂
With the occasion request for the chequered tablecloth ones from last year

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just suffered through that video and by less than 2 mins in she has mentioned being a mum and breast feeding 3 times!!! And a further 3 times during the rest of the video. She literally cannot talk to anyone without mentioning she is a mum…like girl get a real personality please!!!

Also the form of her mountain climbers looks so bad next to the instructor! Can you believe this flop has made millions of dollars selling workout guides but has such poor form. It’s criminal.
Watched 1 min of the Video...who says: MYyy OWN pilates instructor?! Something is seriously not right with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s ever been mentioned (how can you search tattle threads?) but what’s the lump on Kurt’s neck?

47CC6A5F-E5C4-4CFD-8EB3-6A4792B2B80D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s ever been mentioned (how can you search tattle threads?) but what’s the lump on Kurt’s neck?

View attachment 1759565
They have mentioned it before (and surprise, surprise SeZ made fun of DurT) but apparently it’s benign.
I still don’t know why you wouldn’t have it removed…they should do it together so SeZ can get her mole off at the same time.
Get a 2 for 1 deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was the last we heard about the COOK BOOK!?

Has this been benched as a bad job while she still trying to get subscribers too Sunnee??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.