Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously this looks like 2 verrrrry different people. Sez from her recent vlog in black. Vs that pic she storied a week or so ago, clearly been shopped.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
Because thats her aspiration. She's so stuck in early 2000s diet culture and fitspo where this kind of manipulation was then norm. I think she might even have cnvinced herself that the photoshopped version is how she actually looks.
Trouble is, when youre that deluded and have your head so far up your own arse that the truth is entirely missing from your reality, you can go too far with the lies. So you end up blowing your own cover.
This happens with Sezzy time and time again. With all the little lies she constructs to feed that image of herself in her head. Whether it's the way her body looks, what she eats in a day, how she's dealing with motherhood, or the true state of all her 93 businesses. Everything is likely a precarious house of cards that is always threatening to tumble.
I suspect this is also why she doesnt story on Instagram as much anymore like she used to, sharing every little everyday update of her daily routine. It's because enough people have begun to see through her persona and fake curation of a life, and are putting it all together to realises its a giant gaping hole??? She can spin this one anyway she wants trying to tell people it's because shes a mum of two yadayada, but i Strongly suspect this is the reason. Whether conscious or not.

Edit: Man, the blue shorts photoshopped image really needs to go in the wiki as one of her biggest gaffes. Its epic, and she literally sent out her exposé into the world to be discovered, on a silver platter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That Instagram story about the beach front houses. Mate just admit you can’t afford one because your brand is slowly dwindling and dying 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That Instagram story about the beach front houses. Mate just admit you can’t afford one because your brand is slowly dwindling and dying 😂😂
I feel like she’s over her house and the ugly pink styling she’s done, and trying to convince herself she doesn’t want to move

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just don't get the restriction part of her eating. She looks fine. She doesn't look too skinny. I mean, wouldn't it make sense to actually eat normally as well, even if it only to see how it would affect her? I bed she would not gain weigh if this was her fear, because it could be similar calories? And like it is still possible to get in all the nutrients and stuff?

I feel so sad sometimes looking at her pics or videos. Trying to make everything healthy, taking out good stuff from the recipes etc. I had a SEVERE ED and I mean, yeah, this stuff can be okay but when you eat the real thing, it just does not compare. Not worth it. She is just missing out so much on food front and this is one of the joys I have found again. Having an impromptu, normal ice cream with a bf on a walk. Taking a piece of leftover cake when you visit your parents. Trying new stuff in other countries or even areas in your own country. Trying other countries' cuisines... all the possibilities...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Went to see who her followers are but her privacy settings are set so you can only see 50.

Looking at the 50 I could see there’s at least 19 fake profiles. From this random sample that means 38% (456,000) of her followers could be fake?

If others have a look at the random 50 profiles they get we could possibly form an accurate measurement
There's a website that checks and she has around 13% fake followers.
Screenshot_20221028-193949_Chrome.jpg

Also I'm unsurprised to see that her "exciting new ideas for upcoming vlogs" was just her complaining about her life, the same content as the past 6 months. She's DULL

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No she didn’t mention anyone else. She said near the beginning that Durt was gone for 9 days then at the end she said nearly two weeks. 😂 She said he went away for a week then came home for about 20 hrs. He arrived late at night, stayed for a full day then went back to Melbourne the next morning. Then he was in Melbourne for another week. 😂
That is excellent maths. Above average you might say. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uhh, Sarah you aren’t doing baby led weaning if you are then shoving a spoon full of slop into your babies mouth :):):):)

Just admit it’s “mixed feeding” you knob.

• Heart
Okay so i just watched her insta story which is essentially: "fishbowl houses and elite people are so weird and random but like maybe i'm the weird one? i dunno, im just gonna see what my engagement's like at 8 in the morning by posting an inane poll."

Some quotes and my interpretations are as follows:

"Super expensive. Elite. Love it" - attempting to relate to a younger, aspirational audience by acting like she's still on the fringes of opulent real estate, like, "yes obviously i have a family home that's like a 12 minute walk from the beach and we poured every morsel of cash I had into it because i assumed i was going to be making this money forever and it hasn't even been 2 years but all the fixtures are already dated and there's mould in Futile's room because we didn't actually think he'd stick around this long and ugh we have an outdoor shower but the last time i asked you guys if i should actually use it, it was only the bots that replied and literally on top of that, all the contractors charged me for the work they did to build this super private set (my house) which i use to make money so ANYWAY, HOW WEIRD ARE RICH PEOPLE?"

"I just feel so bad for people that live there. Like, not bad..." - later met with - "Cos i know a few people who live on this strip" - So she's just insulted the ELITE PEOPLE SHE KNOWS while signally to her audience that she is actually iN with rich people but pities those poor sods but in truth, is friends with them. ?!?!!!?

"What are you eating for breakfast?" - a 'joke' she made about how uncomfortable it would feel to have strangers walk by while you were eating breakfast. motherfucking witch you FORCE people to engage with every single meal your family eats. Your innocent kids have their diets broadcast because your restrictions are a point of pride. How come your own partner no longer follows your diet? How come your son said your sezzy sizzy bizzy cookies tasted like tit? like mate, honestly.

At this point i just wonder if she's baiting tha haterz because that's her main source of non-bot engagement.

Also if anyone else is into astrology. she's a virgo i just really want to know the rest of her chart.

ANYWAY. thanks for reading, duck she grinds my gears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
sorry I'm not a "health queen" but can someone please explain what "activated nuts" are? it looks like cashews to me :)
Activated nuts are literally just nuts that are soaked in water lol. Pretty sure it can be any nut as long as it’s been in water overnight. So healthy, much wellness.

• Haha
Seriously this looks like 2 verrrrry different people. Sez from her recent vlog in black. Vs that pic she storied a week or so ago, clearly been shopped.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
But honestly just in this one reel already it is a big difference. And I get it, posing and lighting makes a huge difference - but keep in mind this is the same person that always claims to be real and raw with everyone. I think at this point she is not even accepting mentally anymore that she can't look like her posed self all the time. It's like how people get used to their filtered face so much that they forget what they actually look like.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh my god her ribs sticking out is really worrisome. She looks emaciated. POOR NUTRITION IS NOT A FITNESS LIFESTYLE.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god her ribs sticking out is really worrisome. She looks emaciated. POOR NUTRITION IS NOT A FITNESS LIFESTYLE.
Oh don’t worry they disappear as quickly as they appear. Just like the collarbone lol.
She’s clearly sucking in /doing a stomach vacuum here. Just look at her most recent workout collection reveal. Suddenly her abs are much less visible and her thighs have doubled in size (not that that is bad, but it showcases how much she LIESSSSS).

I remember when I was in the depths of AN I would purposely take body checking pictures sucking in r hunching to the extent to see bones - deliberately stretching so that ribs popped more. It’s a messed up thing. But hey Sarah also idolises Nicole Richie sooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Since she’s so boring there’s hardly anything to post about, ill pose a question that I’ve been thinking for a while and I’m curious what everyone else thinks - how do we think this ends? Does she fade into obscurity? Or is there going to be a massive drama that she finally needs to address where she gets what she deserves (mass unfollowing, too many people holding her to account to block and delete etc)? I can’t help but think one day she’s going to lose it and completely go off on her stories… or maybe I’m secretly hoping so for the drama

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She means protégé. 🤦‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 10.15.39 am.png

Since she’s so boring there’s hardly anything to post about, ill pose a question that I’ve been thinking for a while and I’m curious what everyone else thinks - how do we think this ends? Does she fade into obscurity? Or is there going to be a massive drama that she finally needs to address where she gets what she deserves (mass unfollowing, too many people holding her to account to block and delete etc)? I can’t help but think one day she’s going to lose it and completely go off on her stories… or maybe I’m secretly hoping so for the drama
Hmmm I predict her 2023 line is going to be the last thing she does with White Fox and when that ends i'm sure some drama will ensue.
She'll probably end up collaborating with her mum to make candles with casually racist names or go full blown with the religious stuff and make money through the church.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
But honestly just in this one reel already it is a big difference. And I get it, posing and lighting makes a huge difference - but keep in mind this is the same person that always claims to be real and raw with everyone. I think at this point she is not even accepting mentally anymore that she can't look like her posed self all the time. It's like how people get used to their filtered face so much that they forget what they actually look like.
Sorry to zoom up in that area, but surely this is photoshopped? The blue cushion behind looks like it’s definitely is banging, and the couch does too. Anyone agree?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes, or she may well mean what she wrote...
Prodigy: a young person with exceptional qualities or abilities.
Might be the nicest thing she's ever said about Fox.
Haha yeah she’d never purposely call Focks a prodigy. As much as once she tried to tell everyone he’s sooooo advanced, she resents him too much to praise him. If anything calling him Kurt’s protégé feels like a dig because she’s always putting Kurt down for being dyslexic, having health issues, balding, not having a Ken body, not being the idealised husband she expects (i.e. doing all work and all childcare while she does Pilates and gets filler), etc. etc. etc. Basically that Kurt is a massive disappointment and an annoyance, and she thinks Focks is too.

Plus it’s a bit hard to claim that a near 4 year old who still wears nappies, can’t sleep independently, and has poor speech development is ‘AdVaNcEd’ or a ‘prodigy’.

She’s dumb as rocks and doesn’t parent whatsoever, so it’s not hard to see why Focks is the way he is. Kurt, for all his flaws, actually seems to want to be a Dad, which is more than can be said for Sarah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.