Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her claims about not wanting a sea-adjacent home are such utter bullshit.

Aside from already being in a fishbowl of her own making - and loving it, seeing it’s her main source of narcissistic supply - Sarah is 1000% one of those pick me’s who ‘didn’t want that/like that anyway’…until she has means to get said thing.

She’s done this with so many other things:

- She (way back in the day) would say your don’t need supplements or powders…until she got sponsored to shill them.

- She used to talk about her ‘community’ and how she loves doing meetups…but then calls her followers witches and plebs.

- She’d say how she hated when influencers just put their name on stuff, and that’s why she had such big input on her first WFB activewear collection…which was either a lie from the very beginning or somethings she did a 180 on quick smart when she realised she could make a quicker buck by just slapping her name on tit.

- She used to claim (sometimes still does) that she’s not into labels and is actually frugal…yet can’t help but flex designer bags, or casually drop how much she spent on luxuries (I am remembering the $12k on hardware - taps and doorknobs etc. - for the reno, among so many other examples).

SO, if Sarah ‘doesn’t want a seaside home’ it’s because she’s jealous of those who have them, and that she can’t afford one. Don’t get me wrong, her home is expensive, but it’s not Oceanside expensive. It’ll take more than crappy fast fashion collaboration money for that, Sezzy! Only the WFB owners are making that kind of bank off their sweatshop merchandise.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not even a minute into her vlog and she’s putting 🦊 down. Saying in front of him that he’s the reason she can’t go to the gym. Way to ruin mummy’s morning.
She then shows he’s regressed back to sleeping in the cot. Well done for the lazy non parenting Sez!
She’s extra appreciative of M because he’s the polar opposite of 🦊. Nice! 🦊 actually needed stimulation, you know he made her actually do some parenting.
She actually says M IS THE BABY THAT EVERYONE DESERVES! I am f@$!king disgusted. Thats on the internet for 🦊 to see when he’s older.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
If I remember correctly, when she had the very first apartment, didn't she say at some point it was her dream location, right near the beach??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she put all that crap in fox’s pancakes?!? And don’t even get my started on that hideously disordered lunchbox she made him. Anyways I commented on the vlog asking her why she gives him so many supplements so I guess I’ll just wait to be blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If poopy bloom is so amazing for her gut, then why does she take the coconut kefir and a probiotic tablet as well every day? And then also look like death warmed up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If poopy bloom is so amazing for her gut, then why does she take the coconut kefir and a probiotic tablet as well every day? And then also look like death warmed up?
Probs cos she eats weird "healthy" pasta thats soaked in her filthy sink....her gut is probs screwed up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh a vlog about being alone and managing (not) both kids and sacrificing gym time as a mother of two? Wow. I don't believe she's ever shown us what this part of her life is like! This is riveting content that's never seen before. Cooking. Whining. Co-sleeping? Wow. I can't wait to go watch this vlog. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Went to see who her followers are but her privacy settings are set so you can only see 50.

Looking at the 50 I could see there’s at least 19 fake profiles. From this random sample that means 38% (456,000) of her followers could be fake?

If others have a look at the random 50 profiles they get we could possibly form an accurate measurement

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched her vlog, but I wonder if she mentioned how 🦊 went to daycare, her parents helped out, M had a nanny or that Kurt was gone for only like a week in total (not 2 weeks), and how he came home in the middle of it 🤔

Reactions: 24
Is iterally all her content just soLo pArEnTinG content now?
Can someone who is in the mood to 1) bust their braincells watching this tit 2) recapping it for us, do it here. I cant get myself to watch this one Not even hate watch or speed watch.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched her vlog, but I wonder if she mentioned how 🦊 went to daycare, her parents helped out, M had a nanny or that Kurt was gone for only like a week in total (not 2 weeks), and how he came home in the middle of it 🤔
No she didn’t mention anyone else. She said near the beginning that Durt was gone for 9 days then at the end she said nearly two weeks. 😂 She said he went away for a week then came home for about 20 hrs. He arrived late at night, stayed for a full day then went back to Melbourne the next morning. Then he was in Melbourne for another week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Start of the vlog “Kurt’s away for 9 days”

3/4 way through the vlog “Kurt’s away for 2 weeks”
She also only filmed 1 day of the whole “2 weeks” Kurt was away. What amazing content she’s out here creating.

Also that crap she spun on insta stories when she was walking barefoot down the road with M in the sling (not in correctly but that’s ok he doesn’t like his arms out) is a straight out lie.

She said in her stories that they started out just bike riding in the driveway and then it turned into an impromptu park play. Thats why she had no shoes, M had no hat etc

Except in the vlog they are in the house getting ready and she says “we are going to go for a bike ride to hopefully wear fox out so he crashes at bed time.”

How do ppl see through this - I don’t get it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That story about her patting M to sleep when he woke up in the middle of the night made me incredibly sad.
I'm not a mum, so don't come at me. Im open to knowing if there's other theories out there. But why does it feel like he's the chillest baby, like someone said upthread "the baby everyone deserves" but she cant wait to get him to need her even lesser.
Im studying therapy and I know breastfeeding is a huge source of safety and security for children. She even said this in those weird stories last week where she fat shamed him for wanting a night feed when "have you seen him??? he can do without a feed". Im sure it can be hard on her, on all mothers, to just be tethered by the boob, but is there a better way to guage this than just deliberately restrict access when he is still very very young. Not even like he's pushing an age where a mother would be desperate to wean him off.
Every time she complains about him feeding at night I cant help but feel she's trying to get rid of one more repsonsibility so she can get her life back on track -- ie: wake up and hit the gym.
How does she do this stuff and still wank on about how much she loves being a mom??
Literally every piece of content these days belies that claim. Everyhting she utters is at crosspurposes to her pretend gratitude for this sEaSoN of her life. Ugh. This story today made me really sad again, for her kids. They're going to have serious attachment issues growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It made me sad too, I have a girl the same age was M ,breast fed, and while I’d love some un interrupted sleep overnight or a few hrs to get my horrid 8 months of blonde regrowth fixed, I know it’s just not gonna happen with a baby right now. They biologically need comfort and boob is a huge comfort association. Sleep training in however form scares the tit of me. Sez needs to take a step back and focus on some gratitude

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Start of the vlog “Kurt’s away for 9 days”

3/4 way through the vlog “Kurt’s away for 2 weeks”
She also only filmed 1 day of the whole “2 weeks” Kurt was away. What amazing content she’s out here creating.

Also that crap she spun on insta stories when she was walking barefoot down the road with M in the sling (not in correctly but that’s ok he doesn’t like his arms out) is a straight out lie.

She said in her stories that they started out just bike riding in the driveway and then it turned into an impromptu park play. Thats why she had no shoes, M had no hat etc

Except in the vlog they are in the house getting ready and she says “we are going to go for a bike ride to hopefully wear fox out so he crashes at bed time.”

How do ppl see through this - I don’t get it!
She’s so dramatic! Good thing Kurt exposed her lies in his Insta post, it was 9 days, including the two days he flew back for, so it was really a week in total not two 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.