Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
134F8F38-5B13-4948-BFC9-E6F315796041.jpeg
10C7BF85-1E05-476F-982C-C2C804CB17C4.jpeg
I’m so confused by this bun full of guacamole… it literally looks like it’s been on fire

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
She made it easy by filming herself outside and panned the camera around several times. That enabled me to identify some road signs and house numbers. She was in a residential area so she wasn't running back to the car after the White Fox meeting, so logically that meant she was in Cronulla. And I know her address, I'm ashamed to say, so just looking for the right house numbers in that area found the one she ran past. Then it was just a case of following the route she took.
I appreciate your work, that's 10/10 stalking but Christ does it show how easy she is to track down. This is why you should keep tit private, she's making it so easy for crazy Sez/Foxmally stalkers

View attachment 1718878View attachment 1718880I’m so confused by this bun full of guacamole… it literally looks like it’s been on fire
I was going to say no bleeping way has she cooked all that food but then it all looks so tit so maybe she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does she have her phone in the shower? Put it down for 5 minutes Sez. You'll probably feel better for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
F8DE83EB-4B91-40B9-91FA-8D65EC239A6C.jpeg

Will she collapse and die if she gives him regular nuts and more than one date and a wrap that's not a RYE wrap? How do you see hummus that wrong?? I can bet it has NO oil. What an odd combination of things. Everything is so dry. Does she think he's a chicken like the one they used to go feed down the road from them?

And to think this supahhh healthy special boujee collection of things is a flex in her eyes. I feel so sorry for these kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Wtf is this? POV? Look how skinny I am? Someone explain please.
For those who can’t see the vid this is literally all it is. Eye bleeping in the mirror with a lumpy smoothie.

View attachment 1717956
That isn't even what she is doing in the pic, its a pic of her and Megadeath, not her stealing Kurts fries so I really dont get it! Its supposed to be a picture of the described point of view, right? what am I missing? I actually feel dumber because I saw this and why does evey sentence she write have the spelling mistakes of an above average chimpanzee ..
She sits in her backyard looking in the mirror. What jokes her neighbors must say about her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we think sarah has any insight on her toxic behaviour? Like when she goes to bed at night, does she think about the damage she does to people and their mental health (as an example)? Or does she end each day thinking that she’s contributed positively to society?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we think sarah has any insight on her toxic behaviour? Like when she goes to bed at night, does she think about the damage she does to people and their mental health (as an example)? Or does she end each day thinking that she’s contributed positively to society?
HahahahhahahahahHahahHhHjajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahajajajahahahahahahaha she’s not thinking about anything other than herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Did she say she was running from a meeting at WF Headquarters? (I’m not on socials so don’t know). It’d be so like Sarah to make out as if she was, when really she had no meeting at all, or it was on Zoom but she conveniently chose to omit that choice detail.
She didn't outright say she drove home straight from the meeting. She did her usual waffling on about being a breastfeeding mother so only has two hours or so to get stuff done before having to rush her boobs home. So she alluded to rushing home after the meeting. She was actually at WF as she storied it (assuming it was same day), but whether she actually raced home after is debatable and M being with Kurt was an outright lie (because if M was crying for a feed and wasn't taking a bottle Kurt would have been at home waiting for her).

At this stage I'm thinking it was just staged for attention in order to brag about what a super mum she is for running to feed her baby. And an excuse to go for a run. Because if you're baby is out in the neighbourhood, crying and needing to feed, you'd drive straight to him. You wouldn't go home first, leave the car and then go on foot. You just wouldn't. And she still had her car keys and water bottle in hand so it's not even like she stopped at home to pee first.

I appreciate your work, that's 10/10 stalking but Christ does it show how easy she is to track down. This is why you should keep tit private, she's making it so easy for crazy Sez/Foxmally stalkers
Agreed. Sarah made it easy because her need to document her life overrides any sense of safety. It's a reminder to be careful of what we post online. Let Sarah be the lession on what not to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Iv been absent a while. Did we ever find out what the baby's health problems were that the doctors suggested abortion for?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this woman for real. Her recent stories explaining how she would hate to live in those houses opposite the beach because she would feel like she’s in a “fish bowl” and everyone’s watching her.

Wake up Sarah, you have 1 million followers (gradually decreasing) and you share your rasperberry nips and talk about your vag on your stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Her ramble about not wanting to live along the coastline. Not wanting to live like she’s in a fishbowl being watched all the time?? Ummm hahahahha.
Are you for real? Maybe that’s how your kids feel but they don’t get a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.