Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think M is fine. It’s Sarah, I definitely see her using his condition for her benefit if he had one. And I figured she would’ve by now and made some excuse for why she was exposing it. So I don’t think there is a condition but she won’t confirm or deny so people feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wanted to do a comparison against her "raw and real" post. But I couldnt be bothered to actually do it, she's so boring.
If someone is wanting to, pretty sure the comparison would be wild. And it might serve as a reminder to her of her claims about how she likes to be real. The consistency and commitment to never stand normally so her thighs touch as they do, is nervewracking to think about. It must be an exhausting mess being her. Its no wonder her brain is mush and she largely talks tit, puts out crappy work and behaves like an idiot. Because all her bandwidth goes into contorting her body to suit her contorted image of herself.
1476D125-8E93-4113-B8D8-EA75DDC921C6.jpeg
Did it for ya

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Totally off topic but what I found interesting about yesterday's stories that were abruptly cut off is that she mentioned getting a lot of messages daily begging her to bring back her old content. Meaning something such as going for a swim at the beach, visiting cafés, going to the gym or events -> actually doing something interesting instead of filming her kids and house.
So, she is aware what people want from her content but doesn't follow through (and yes, even with kids, it should be possible to go out sometime). She will keep losing followers if she stays this boring and irrelevant 😴

Reactions: 33
View attachment 1701502
there u have it, 9 days! Not 2 weeks.
Why does the girl next to Kurt look like a healthier, cleaner and classier version of Sarah with smaller teeth and why is she standing next to Kurt. You know that Sarah is up in arms about it. Lol.

Where's @2xblended when we need her 😂

Also Sarah's philtrum looked odd today
View attachment 1702579View attachment 1702580View attachment 1702581
Also I HATE IT WHEN SHE WEARS FAKE GLASSES like she wishes she had bad eyesight? What a ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does the girl next to Kurt look like a healthier, cleaner and classier version of Sarah with smaller teeth and why is she standing next to Kurt. You know that Sarah is up in arms about it. Lol.

Also I HATE IT WHEN SHE WEARS FAKE GLASSES like she wishes she had bad eyesight? What a ham!
That’s Sarah’s sister aka what Sarah would actually look like if she still had her old teeth, and had good health and wellness haha

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When i was growing up there was a huge diet culture that used pills as an appetite supressant and it was essentially just speed or concentrated caffeine pills. I believe it was amphetimine based. Thats what I think shes up to.

Mothers little helper, they called it.

This is just my opinion. Not trying to libel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Malakai is an adorable baby, it makes me so sad she gets such cute babies when she doesn't give a tit about them.

I am hoping he grows up to be a monster like Fox.

Also I was meant to post this the other day but forgot,
I feel like she shouldn't be so chill about Fox climbing up on the kitchen island (she's played it off by calling it a 'bench'). It's dangerous and also grim cause they prepare food there.
Screenshot_20221103-104320_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
When i was growing up there was a huge diet culture that used pills as an appetite supressant and it was essentially just speed or concentrated caffeine pills. I believe it was amphetimine based. Thats what I think shes up to.

Mothers little helper, they called it.

This is just my opinion. Not trying to libel.
Phentermine. It’s hard to get. But it does make you behave like a lunatic. I just don’t think she’d be able to get her hands on it.

Reactions: 5
Not sarah actually using this adobe ad now for her own personal promotion 😂 what has that to do with ANYTHING of the brand "Sarah's Day" also once again I am just laughing because it is such a bad one. Not only did I get this ad today, but also one on Facebook for body bloom and the comments were turned off and it had barely likes. Byebye sarah! People don't care about toxic people anymore. 🙂

Edit: I also just noticed how in the ads her face is cut off in the profile picture. So now she is only using her body to promote herself. Great message sarah!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Malakai is an adorable baby, it makes me so sad
I feel like she shouldn't be so chill about Fox climbing up on the kitchen island (she's played it off by calling it a 'bench'). It's dangerous and also grim cause they prepare food there.
View attachment 1703609
A few weeks (? Life is stressful idk what time is, I'm not trying to do a Sarah haha) she posted a video of him walking barefoot on the counters and it makes me feel sick. That's where you cook???

Reactions: 10
I went further than this and compared photos from 2017 (and 2019) when she was at her leanest because I'm rubbish at detecting photoshop (unless it's obvious like in the recent activewear reel). Today's photo was on par with her most shredded, self confessed disordered physique, and even then her legs were slimmer. So she's now photoshopping her body thinner than when she was at her thinnest.

So I'm glad we have people here who can spot this stuff. When I zoom in around her legs it's easy to see, but wasn't upon looking at the whole picture. Which brings me to this screenshot of her warped foot. I'm not sure who should be more embarrassed, me for not spotting this monstrosity earlier or Sarah for thinking this looked ok.

Screenshot_20221104-163738_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I went further than this and compared photos from 2017 (and 2019) when she was at her leanest because I'm rubbish at detecting photoshop (unless it's obvious like in the recent activewear reel). Today's photo was on par with her most shredded, self confessed disordered physique, and even then her legs were slimmer. So she's now photoshopping her body thinner than when she was at her thinnest.

So I'm glad we have people here who can spot this stuff. When I zoom in around her legs it's easy to see, but wasn't upon looking at the whole picture. Which brings me to this screenshot of her warped foot. I'm not sure who should be more embarrassed, me for not spotting this monstrosity earlier or Sarah for thinking this looked ok.

View attachment 1704188
Yep, her foot is a head give away, also her knee on the other leg… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The thing I don’t get with outrageous photoshop edits is this: Wouldn’t it just make her feel like absolute tit? It can’t be making her feel good about herself, given she looks nothing like this irl. She can’t look at her legs in that pic and say ‘wow I look good here’, because she doesn’t look like that.

I can somewhat understand a tiny colour grading shift, editing off a pimple, or even a subtle cinch if billowing clothing is making you look larger, but Sarah’s edits are woeful, to the point she’s pretending to have a body that’s unrecognisable to her actual physique.

So wouldn’t she look at all her Instagram pics, then in the mirror, and be totally overwhelmed at the fact that not what she looks like and never will? Hers are not the kind of changes you can make by diet and exercise. If that were me I’d find it really upsetting. And surely people that see her irl would either comment or think “oh! You look so different than on IG!” which would also surely be jarring.

Edit: We’ve been focusing on her mangled legs and forgot to address the barely legible text in that post…Aside from the fact that she’s saying she’s working whilst she’s clearly taking selfies, why is she only just is she only just is she only just planning her Scummy Christmas campaign now? We’re nearly a week into November! CEO bOSsBaBe is soooo on top of things that she’s only thinking of this now?

Most credible businesses have their campaigns sorted at least a season - 3-4months - ahead, and things like Christmas are often planned a year in advance.

She even dumber than she looks if she thinks she’s going to develop, test, and write a full compilation of new recipes; make, tweak and remake them all; shoot and reshoot them all; and publish them, all with sufficient time for suckers to actually make them during the Christmas season. Stuff like this should be released early December at latest. Good luck doing it in 3 weeks, Sarah.

But who am I kidding. She’s just waiting for the next Coles magazine to come out so that she can sub out anything with sugar, fat or flavour, smack ‘Sezzy’s fAmOuS Christmas cumcake’ on it, then watch her 3 Dunnee subs not comment about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait I’m slow, Sarah’s sister works for HOG?
Yes, she's their "graphic designer." And she's also a registered nurse. Not sure how one does both gigs? Here in Canada nurses are paid shite so I could see them having to take on a side hustle like graphic designer...dunno about Australia though.

Reactions: 8
I thought Ms medical condition was released as around the time she found out only a few genetic tests are done and most don’t see the baby surviving after birth and others have noticeable things about their appearance so only narrowed it down to one that he could possibly have

Reactions: 3
She never confirmed M’s condition and nor should she. She should never have said anything, she should have taken the time to process it internally. I was disgusted by the baiting, the videos of her and baby Fox set to sad, Hillsong music. I literally cried for her, more than once. I thought she was miscarrying. Now I realise how manipulative she was and it makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Get in the bin.
Screenshot_20221104-232855_Instagram.jpg

And close your legs

Edit: We’ve been focusing on her mangled legs and forgot to address the barely legible text in that post…Aside from the fact that she’s saying she’s working whilst she’s clearly taking selfies, why is she only just is she only just is she only just planning her Scummy Christmas campaign now? We’re nearly a week into November! CEO bOSsBaBe is soooo on top of things that she’s only thinking of this now?

Most credible businesses have their campaigns sorted at least a season - 3-4months - ahead, and things like Christmas are often planned a year in advance.

She even dumber than she looks if she thinks she’s going to develop, test, and write a full compilation of new recipes; make, tweak and remake them all; shoot and reshoot them all; and publish them, all with sufficient time for suckers to actually make them during the Christmas season. Stuff like this should be released early December at latest. Good luck doing it in 3 weeks, Sarah.

But who am I kidding. She’s just waiting for the next Coles magazine to come out so that she can sub out anything with sugar, fat or flavour, smack ‘Sezzy’s fAmOuS Christmas cumcake’ on it, then watch her 3 Dunnee subs not comment about it.
Tbf she's doing better than last year, pretty sure she was photographing all her Sunee stuff at the start of December last year. Though that was definitely all shop bought as she did it all in one day and mentioned it 'arriving' on her stories

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.