Sarahs Day #63 a tragic, sweaty fringe, her relo with hubby is cringe and don’t forget the prolapsed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… she went to the wedding whilst sick? And took 🦊 to his swim class while he was at the back end of his sickness? It’s parents like that who ruin it for everyone because the viruses keep circulating.
It's so sad because she's literally filming him swimming and saying "I've never seen him so slow before" well maybe let him bleeping rest rather than taking him to a swimming lesson that uses an enormous amount of energy!

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Hi everyone😊 First time posting! Been here for about a year now. I just wanted to share how I ended up here because I’ve loved reading other people’s stories.

I was a fan of Sarah for a good 3 years before I one day thought to myself, I wonder how much money she makes. Which led me to a google search which lead me to tattle and r*ddit. At first I was so shocked by how mean everyone was being about Sarah but as I stuck around I started to see that the criticism was warranted. The first thing I was dying to know was if other people thought her teeth looked ridiculous because despite loving Sarah, I could not get over how massive her teeth were!! Glad to see I was not the only one who thought they looked odd.

The funny thing is that when I loved her I was completely blind to all the things I now know about her. When my husband first saw her Instagram, he commented on how fake she looks and I was so offended😂 now I definitely agree.

I started following her because I have pcos and my friend told me that there was a really sweet girl on YouTube who is trying to manage her pcos through exercise and diet, and I thought that sounded amazing. I was, of course, deep in orthorexia at the time so someone restricting food groups and labeling themselves paleo based or whatever was so inspiring for me.

I remember trying to eat like her, with her “nourish bowls” and “massaged kale” and I even bought loving earth chocolate, which I didn’t actually like but kept eating anyway because I wanted so much to be like Sezzy.

Like a lot of people here have said, she did have a different energy she brought to her videos back in the day—I thought she was funny and just so vibrant and fun, like hanging out with a cool older sister. I think it helped that I was about 20 years old then, just figuring out adulthood. She used to show much more of her parents and sisters and I was just way more relatable back then. I loved all the things—skin care and makeup and I thought she was so cool for being able to make up recipes just on her own. I don’t think I wanted exactly to look like her but I wanted the kind of life and energy she seemed to have. And my disordered self loved the body checks and project come backs and found comfort in her fruit and nut mix binges (because after all that massaged kale, I felt good knowing it was okay to binge too😂🙄).

I do have to say, one positive thing that came out of following her was adding healthy fats to my meals, something I wasn’t really doing because I thought eating fat was bad. (But I remember her using hemp seed oil a lot on her salads and I of course tried it, but that stuff is pretty gross and the bottle of oil stayed in my fridge for probably 2 years before I just threw it out.)

I also bought her first ebook and I think I did one or two workouts from it but they were so hard that I completely gave up on it. I also really badly wanted to buy her first line of active wear but it was so expensive and the shipping cost so much that I never got around to it. Now I’m very glad I didn’t invest any more money into her nonsense.

So anyway, just wanted to share how I got here and say thanks for all the entertainment for the past year!😂 I have burst out laughing more than once reading all your comments about Sezzy. I think if tattle could be made into a podcast, it would be amazing. I’d definitely listen!

I also just have to say about her nickname for Malakai—in my country mälli (pronounced pretty much the same way as mally in English) means cum/semen and I cannot get over her calling her son that, it just sounds so bad to me😂😂😂
also, just the name Fox Ocean is terrible but calling him foxy is so bad too, makes me think of a creepy old man trying to seductively describe a young woman as foxy. Ew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
It's so sad because she's literally filming him swimming and saying "I've never seen him so slow before" well maybe let him bleeping rest rather than taking him to a swimming lesson that uses an enormous amount of energy!
This breaks my heart. She really doesn't seem to have the capacity to understand that people can actually just enjoy things. Everything is about the performance and the feeling of superiority. It's about being the best, training the hardest, but not even for any positive reason, it's just to be able to say "Wow, aren't I so much better than everyone around me?"

She has nothing she enjoys, nothing that brings her joy. She's such a miserable person and that's something that I should feel terrible about as I have struggled with mental illness my whole life and fully understand how awful this kind of misery it... But I can't feel bad for her at all.

Fox should be allowed to just have fun. No one around you gives a damn about how fast or slow your kid is going Sarah, no one is going to come over and say "Wow, I wish my kid was as fast and energetic and active as yours!!" Normal people don't use their kids as a means of competing with those around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She says she has meetings all day but says her first one is about to start. Was her story not posted at like 11am/12pm? I don’t think you can say you have meetings all day if the first one starts after 11am and then an hr later you post yourself pumping and trying to feed your baby.

Reactions: 42
This breaks my heart. She really doesn't seem to have the capacity to understand that people can actually just enjoy things. Everything is about the performance and the feeling of superiority. It's about being the best, training the hardest, but not even for any positive reason, it's just to be able to say "Wow, aren't I so much better than everyone around me?"

She has nothing she enjoys, nothing that brings her joy. She's such a miserable person and that's something that I should feel terrible about as I have struggled with mental illness my whole life and fully understand how awful this kind of misery it... But I can't feel bad for her at all.

Fox should be allowed to just have fun. No one around you gives a damn about how fast or slow your kid is going Sarah, no one is going to come over and say "Wow, I wish my kid was as fast and energetic and active as yours!!" Normal people don't use their kids as a means of competing with those around them.
The irony is that Sarah herself is incredibly unremarkable. And I think she knows it, so she’s learned to overcompensate by honing what is now an incredibly over-bloated ego (actually rooted in deep shame of being ordinary).

Think about it - Her highest and only qualification is a high school certificate. She dropped out of University and can’t even be bothered to get a vocational certificate. So she’ll cling on to unimportant and wholly unimpressive details like ‘above average at spelling’ or ‘I took ballet classes as a kid and could’ve totally gone pro but didn’t want to’. HA!

She’s very average looking - stocky, pale, brown hair. So she fakes this story about being a fragile skinny ballerina who is NaChURaLly tanned and blonde (among other things like never wearing makeup, despite always wearing makeup; or being into HoLliStiC health despite continuously and covertly injecting her face with various inorganic substances). No hate to anyone who does tweakments or has similar looks - it’s not these things themselves but the lying about it that’s noteworthy.

She’s an extremely absent, inactive and underwhelming parent. She can’t cope with having even one let alone both of her kids alone for any length of time, and in fact avoided it completely up until very recently. So she scapegoats her dolt of a husband whenever he dares have any semblance of life outside of serving her, and outright lies that she’s a parenting martyr, but also loooooves is sahhhh muchhhjh, and has suchhhh amazzzzzing and advanced kids, despite the fact they’re normal AF (if not even delayed in some areas), and that she looks at and talks to and about her kids with utter disdain.

Even her so-called passions - working out, cooking and skincare - are all incredibly underdeveloped. Again, she has no interest in getting accredited in any of these areas. No desire to earnestly share any apparent knowledge of these things (not that she has any, my point is more that she hides every bit of monotony behind a paywall, subscription or sponsorship that only exists to benefit her financially). We’ve seen some of her peers who do have genuine passions for these things actually create content of substance in their fields - Ellie as a dietician and her published cookbooks (and wholesome store); even Beth and her PT qualifications (and I think she also has some sort of exercise science Bachelors degree?) brings more credence and authenticity to her workout programs. And you can tell that worship does genuinely seem to be part of her identity in a meaningful way.

I guess my overall point is - and we all already know this - that Sarah lacks substance. But I think where she was able to ride the train of being dumb but enthusiastic in her early days, she’s realising she can’t pull that charade off in her 50s (ahem excuse me, her 30s). People with far less subscribers are surpassing her in terms of successful, authentic professional and life endeavours. So now she has no choice (apart from actually doing hard work of self improvement) but to pretend that she’s better than everyone around her.

Paradoxically, Sarah has created the image of having everything, when in practice she has nothing. She’s emptier than ever, and it shows. She’s beyond being just vapid, she’s now hateful. Sour towards her supporters, friends, her husband and even her own kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
The irony is that Sarah herself is incredibly unremarkable. And I think she knows it, so she’s learned to overcompensate by honing what is now an incredibly over-bloated ego (actually rooted in deep shame of being ordinary).

Think about it - Her highest and only qualification is a high school certificate. She dropped out of University and can’t even be bothered to get a vocational certificate. So she’ll cling on to unimportant and wholly unimpressive details like ‘above average at spelling’ or ‘I took ballet classes as a kid and could’ve totally gone pro but didn’t want to’. HA!

She’s very average looking - stocky, pale, brown hair. So she fakes this story about being a fragile skinny ballerina who is NaChURaLly tanned and blonde (among other things like never wearing makeup, despite always wearing makeup; or being into HoLliStiC health despite continuously and covertly injecting her face with various inorganic substances). No hate to anyone who does tweakments or has similar looks - it’s not these things themselves but the lying about it that’s noteworthy.

She’s an extremely absent, inactive and underwhelming parent. She can’t cope with having even one let alone both of her kids alone for any length of time, and in fact avoided it completely up until very recently. So she scapegoats her dolt of a husband whenever he dares have any semblance of life outside of serving her, and outright lies that she’s a parenting martyr, but also loooooves is sahhhh muchhhjh, and has suchhhh amazzzzzing and advanced kids, despite the fact they’re normal AF (if not even delayed in some areas), and that she looks at and talks to and about her kids with utter disdain.

Even her so-called passions - working out, cooking and skincare - are all incredibly underdeveloped. Again, she has no interest in getting accredited in any of these areas. No desire to earnestly share any apparent knowledge of these things (not that she has any, my point is more that she hides every bit of monotony behind a paywall, subscription or sponsorship that only exists to benefit her financially). We’ve seen some of her peers who do have genuine passions for these things actually create content of substance in their fields - Ellie as a dietician and her published cookbooks (and wholesome store); even Beth and her PT qualifications (and I think she also has some sort of exercise science Bachelors degree?) brings more credence and authenticity to her workout programs. And you can tell that worship does genuinely seem to be part of her identity in a meaningful way.

I guess my overall point is - and we all already know this - that Sarah lacks substance. But I think where she was able to ride the train of being dumb but enthusiastic in her early days, she’s realising she can’t pull that charade off in her 50s (ahem excuse me, her 30s). People with far less subscribers are surpassing her in terms of successful, authentic professional and life endeavours. So now she has no choice (apart from actually doing hard work of self improvement) but to pretend that she’s better than everyone around her.

Paradoxically, Sarah has created the image of having everything, when in practice she has nothing. She’s emptier than ever, and it shows. She’s beyond being just vapid, she’s now hateful. Sour towards her supporters, friends, her husband and even her own kids.
Wow, so good. Could not have summarised this better 👏👏

Reactions: 17

Nailed it!

I also think she resents Kurt because he’s truly passionate about photography and is obviously energised by his work. Everything with Sarah is inauthentic and forced. I think she can feel the title of ‘breadwinner’ slipping between her fingers. A major facet of her identity will be gone!

She ALWAYS talks about how competitive she is. There’s no way his success wouldn’t irk her.

Reactions: 37
Does that look like formula?! I've pumped a lot of breastmilk over the years and it's never been that creamy looking (and neither has any friends or family whose pumped milk I've seen).
Looks like breastmilk to me, I pumped exclusively for my baby for 3 months who is now on formula. formula looks thicker and is more yellow tinged than what that is.

However, coming from a mum who struggled to get even 50mL sometimes when pumping, seeing her post all that milk made me annoyed considering how much she was bashing pumping a few months ago. Also, if she offered that whole bottle to M knowing he might not have drunk it she will have to dispose of ALL that milk now if he doesn’t drink it within 2 hours, which seems like such a waste. she could’ve thought “hm he doesn’t love bottles maybe I should decant most of this into a separate bottle just in case he doesn’t drink it all so I don’t waste it”…

Little gripe of mine but after such a long and torturous journey pumping I can’t stand seeing breastmilk wasted lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ugh her schedule. I feel like she wants to be killing it as a mum while at the same time wants sympathy for having the ‘worst’ sleep and the busiest toddler and baby.

Her schedule makes it look like mally probably has two 1.5 hour naps, but she makes out he only catnaps and she is so hard done by.

Likewise with night feeds sounds like she’s getting up twice to breastfeed which is pretty normal. My 8 month old slept for a longer stretch but recently through teething, regressions and colds she’s been wanting to feed more which is also normal. I’m tired 😴😳 😂 but it’s not groundbreaking that babies wake during the night. They’re kind of renowned for it.

She reminds me of one of those people that become a parent and have to tell everyone about how tired they are and they are the most tired of anyone especially anyone without kids (even if they have insomnia, do shift work etc) so righteous.

For someone who always dreamed of being a mum she always seems so surprised by things like cluster feeding etc. as if she never actually learnt about babies before making them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
cluster feeding
OH god dont remind her about the cluster feeding. Remember when she just learnt the word and just kept using is 83 times a day, in every story and every context possible?

But you're 100% right here. It's a combination of being so deep up her own ass and being out of touch with reality PLUS the fairytale notion and image of being a mum that she had which has crashed to ground reality post actually becoming a mum and turning into the most boring version of herself yet.

The fact that she made a whole post about this most basicass routine, making it sound like she's the busiest and most sleep deprived mum out there is, is proof of how out of touch with reality she is because I feel like some version of this routine (if not worse!) is what most mums will go through. It's nothing pathbreaking. It's not news. Being a mum is literally the oldest job of all time. And yet she is trying to make it sound like she's the first one to be doing it THIS way. UGHHHHH she's insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Some of her followers make me roll my eyes so hard.

1) She's not a celebrity! Contrary to what she's said, she doesn't have fans coming up to her every 20 minutes. If anyone does recognise her at the gym it's because she's hogging something while she films, or because she's demanded a piece of equipment because don't you know who I am. I bet everyone steers clear of her.

2) Go ask your midwife or doctor ffs! Why do people constantly ask her questions when they know she isn't qualified in anything? It baffles me so much. People really need to stop putting influencers up on a pedastal for being a font of knowledge and a beacon of advice just because they're popular on the internet. Especially one as uneducated as Sarah.

3) Just 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just a quick question about Beth. Is her state of wellness page still up or am I just blocked 🤣

Reactions: 4
Contrary to what she's said, she doesn't have fans coming up to her every 20 minutes. If anyone does recognise her at the gym it's because she's hogging something while she films, or because she's demanded a piece of equipment because don't you know who I am. I bet everyone steers clear of her.
This is taking me back to the (recent) instance when Sarah got peeved because a total stranger didn’t kiss her ass to give up her parking space to her at the gym. Sarah was outraged because she ‘used her fake sweet voice and everything’ and the girl clearly didn’t know or care who she was. She got put in her place for it on TikTok too, as expected (when she can’t control the feedback).

Sarah can only dream that people would follow her about like a celebrity, when the truth is there’s at most a tiny group of unhinged stans who would potentially do things like approach her in the street or send flowers to her home. And those people are exactly that - unhinged - and unable to distinguish a parasocial relationship from a real one.

Reactions: 25
Someone did this a few weeks ago and I defo think we should do it more to see how tit/dull she is and keep track of her lies.
So so far this week's she's posted:
Monday
- her 'busy" schedule where she has only one meal and works for 2 hours a day
- took Fox swimming despite being sick
- whined about how gross 3 year olds are

Tuesday
- whined more about being sick
- whined about Maccu Picchu not feeding all day
- showed off her breastmilk
- had 'meetings all day" that started at midday

Wednesday
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Why is she so dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sarah has now learned the “go to part 2 for the rest of the story” trick on TikTok. I didn’t listen to much of either video but it sounds like she’s farming engagement with a click-baity made up story that she “overhead” while working in her backyard. Oof.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone did this a few weeks ago and I defo think we should do it more to see how tit/dull she is and keep track of her lies.
So so far this week's she's posted:
Monday
- her 'busy" schedule where she has only one meal and works for 2 hours a day
- took Fox swimming despite being sick
- whined about how gross 3 year olds are

Tuesday
- whined more about being sick
- whined about Maccu Picchu not feeding all day
- showed off her breastmilk
- had 'meetings all day" that started at midday

Wednesday
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Why is she so dull.
that someone was me.
i did it for 3 weeks i think, but she was SO incredibly dull and boring, I couldnt keep it up.
happy to do it if we take turns on rotation 🤣

B2332A53-96BA-4CAD-8F22-A6068FF61556.jpeg

Hopped over on her profile after long time and God. This is the vivacious look of a freshly minted 50 ahem...30-yr old holistic princess.

The most noticeable thing after the disappearing eyebrows? Her eyes. They're are dead inside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah has now learned the “go to part 2 for the rest of the story” trick on TikTok. I didn’t listen to much of either video but it sounds like she’s farming engagement with a click-baity made up story that she “overhead” while working in her backyard. Oof.
Hahaha she’s such a cringey loser

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn't resist the comment.
They have removed the inside of the roll and then have baked all the ingredients inside it?! So the out side of that bread is going to be rock solid. It'll break her ginormous teeth 😬
View attachment 1608234
Maybe she absolutely had to remove the inside of bread to reduce her calories intake.

Surely you can flatten the bread enough to put the ingredients on the roll. It’s just another awful disordered eating method, she should be ashamed of herself for encouraging people to do that.

Yes, such great points! I find it fascinating that she has made millions out of fitness or a food based app but has never even made a half arsed attempt at getting a qualification or related accreditation in any of it. She’s has certainly been all about faking it for a long time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Her tiktoks are awful. They can be up to 6 mins long, her is 30 seconds it doesn't need to be 2 parts.
Screenshot_20220928-123349_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20220928-123227_TikTok.jpg

What is her face?
What are the captions? 'my airspace ' duck off witch it's the outdoors. If you were as boujji as you thought you should've spent more money and had no neighbors.
What is this STORY? She's just talking about evesdropping on builders, it's so dull

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Her tiktoks are awful. They can be up to 6 mins long, her is 30 seconds it doesn't need to be 2 parts.
View attachment 1610940
View attachment 1610941
What is her face?
What are the captions? 'my airspace ' duck off witch it's the outdoors. If you were as boujji as you thought you should've spent more money and had no neighbors.
What is this STORY? She's just talking about evesdropping on builders, it's so dull
Haha, ‘airspace’, another entitlement because everything is all about her.

I agree, she should have bought out in whoop whoop but I’m sure she would have found something else to complain about.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.