Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luonnonlapsi

Hi everyone😊 First time posting! Been here for about a year now. I just wanted to share how I ended up here because I’ve loved reading other people’s stories.

I was a fan of Sarah for a good 3 years before I one day thought to myself, I wonder how much money she makes. Which led me to a google search which lead me to tattle and r*ddit. At first I was so shocked by how mean everyone was being about Sarah but as I stuck around I started to see that the criticism was warranted. The first thing I was dying to know was if other people thought her teeth looked ridiculous because despite loving Sarah, I could not get over how massive her teeth were!! Glad to see I was not the only one who thought they looked odd.

The funny thing is that when I loved her I was completely blind to all the things I now know about her. When my husband first saw her Instagram, he commented on how fake she looks and I was so offended😂 now I definitely agree.

I started following her because I have pcos and my friend told me that there was a really sweet girl on YouTube who is trying to manage her pcos through exercise and diet, and I thought that sounded amazing. I was, of course, deep in orthorexia at the time so someone restricting food groups and labeling themselves paleo based or whatever was so inspiring for me.

I remember trying to eat like her, with her “nourish bowls” and “massaged kale” and I even bought loving earth chocolate, which I didn’t actually like but kept eating anyway because I wanted so much to be like Sezzy.

Like a lot of people here have said, she did have a different energy she brought to her videos back in the day—I thought she was funny and just so vibrant and fun, like hanging out with a cool older sister. I think it helped that I was about 20 years old then, just figuring out adulthood. She used to show much more of her parents and sisters and I was just way more relatable back then. I loved all the things—skin care and makeup and I thought she was so cool for being able to make up recipes just on her own. I don’t think I wanted exactly to look like her but I wanted the kind of life and energy she seemed to have. And my disordered self loved the body checks and project come backs and found comfort in her fruit and nut mix binges (because after all that massaged kale, I felt good knowing it was okay to binge too😂🙄).

I do have to say, one positive thing that came out of following her was adding healthy fats to my meals, something I wasn’t really doing because I thought eating fat was bad. (But I remember her using hemp seed oil a lot on her salads and I of course tried it, but that stuff is pretty gross and the bottle of oil stayed in my fridge for probably 2 years before I just threw it out.)

I also bought her first ebook and I think I did one or two workouts from it but they were so hard that I completely gave up on it. I also really badly wanted to buy her first line of active wear but it was so expensive and the shipping cost so much that I never got around to it. Now I’m very glad I didn’t invest any more money into her nonsense.

So anyway, just wanted to share how I got here and say thanks for all the entertainment for the past year!😂 I have burst out laughing more than once reading all your comments about Sezzy. I think if tattle could be made into a podcast, it would be amazing. I’d definitely listen!

I also just have to say about her nickname for Malakai—in my country mälli (pronounced pretty much the same way as mally in English) means cum/semen and I cannot get over her calling her son that, it just sounds so bad to me😂😂😂
also, just the name Fox Ocean is terrible but calling him foxy is so bad too, makes me think of a creepy old man trying to seductively describe a young woman as foxy. Ew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

annieray

VIP Member
This breaks my heart. She really doesn't seem to have the capacity to understand that people can actually just enjoy things. Everything is about the performance and the feeling of superiority. It's about being the best, training the hardest, but not even for any positive reason, it's just to be able to say "Wow, aren't I so much better than everyone around me?"

She has nothing she enjoys, nothing that brings her joy. She's such a miserable person and that's something that I should feel terrible about as I have struggled with mental illness my whole life and fully understand how awful this kind of misery it... But I can't feel bad for her at all.

Fox should be allowed to just have fun. No one around you gives a damn about how fast or slow your kid is going Sarah, no one is going to come over and say "Wow, I wish my kid was as fast and energetic and active as yours!!" Normal people don't use their kids as a means of competing with those around them.
The irony is that Sarah herself is incredibly unremarkable. And I think she knows it, so she’s learned to overcompensate by honing what is now an incredibly over-bloated ego (actually rooted in deep shame of being ordinary).

Think about it - Her highest and only qualification is a high school certificate. She dropped out of University and can’t even be bothered to get a vocational certificate. So she’ll cling on to unimportant and wholly unimpressive details like ‘above average at spelling’ or ‘I took ballet classes as a kid and could’ve totally gone pro but didn’t want to’. HA!

She’s very average looking - stocky, pale, brown hair. So she fakes this story about being a fragile skinny ballerina who is NaChURaLly tanned and blonde (among other things like never wearing makeup, despite always wearing makeup; or being into HoLliStiC health despite continuously and covertly injecting her face with various inorganic substances). No hate to anyone who does tweakments or has similar looks - it’s not these things themselves but the lying about it that’s noteworthy.

She’s an extremely absent, inactive and underwhelming parent. She can’t cope with having even one let alone both of her kids alone for any length of time, and in fact avoided it completely up until very recently. So she scapegoats her dolt of a husband whenever he dares have any semblance of life outside of serving her, and outright lies that she’s a parenting martyr, but also loooooves is sahhhh muchhhjh, and has suchhhh amazzzzzing and advanced kids, despite the fact they’re normal AF (if not even delayed in some areas), and that she looks at and talks to and about her kids with utter disdain.

Even her so-called passions - working out, cooking and skincare - are all incredibly underdeveloped. Again, she has no interest in getting accredited in any of these areas. No desire to earnestly share any apparent knowledge of these things (not that she has any, my point is more that she hides every bit of monotony behind a paywall, subscription or sponsorship that only exists to benefit her financially). We’ve seen some of her peers who do have genuine passions for these things actually create content of substance in their fields - Ellie as a dietician and her published cookbooks (and wholesome store); even Beth and her PT qualifications (and I think she also has some sort of exercise science Bachelors degree?) brings more credence and authenticity to her workout programs. And you can tell that worship does genuinely seem to be part of her identity in a meaningful way.

I guess my overall point is - and we all already know this - that Sarah lacks substance. But I think where she was able to ride the train of being dumb but enthusiastic in her early days, she’s realising she can’t pull that charade off in her 50s (ahem excuse me, her 30s). People with far less subscribers are surpassing her in terms of successful, authentic professional and life endeavours. So now she has no choice (apart from actually doing hard work of self improvement) but to pretend that she’s better than everyone around her.

Paradoxically, Sarah has created the image of having everything, when in practice she has nothing. She’s emptier than ever, and it shows. She’s beyond being just vapid, she’s now hateful. Sour towards her supporters, friends, her husband and even her own kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

pippyforyou

VIP Member
indy clinton just gave birth to a baby girl named bambi! isn’t that what sarah said she would name her daughter if she had one…..
I know I’m going to sound like a Karen, and sorry if your daughter is named Bambi, but my gosh all these influencers following this current trend of these names is just so bizzare to me. Bambi, Fox and Bear are cute when they’re babies, but imagine a 30 year, grown ass man/woman like “uh yes my name is Fox”. And just like every trend (like low rise jeans, neon formal dresses and flower crowns at weddings) they will eventually be grown out, but these poor kids will be left with these names for ever 😂
(Yes I’m aware I sound like a 70 year old woman right now from the Aussie boomer fb page)

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Flexicon

The really tricky part of this dish is getting your dog to vomit straight into the baking tray.
Screenshot_20221006-063906_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

colossalad

Nah, she’s fucking rotten to the CORE.
Kurt trying to get them to the gate to board the plane, Sarah filming Kurt stressing over the flight and thinking it’s funny, then filming the airline ANNOUNCING her to come to the gate; entitled, spoilt little rich bitch, that’s absolutely tipped me over the edge with this balding blonde bimbo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

recoveryqueen

783896DA-942A-48E0-9C17-48855CB65605.jpeg
I wonder if Kendall will come join us after her comment gets deleted 😂 genuine feedback is not welcome if you want to be a Sarah’s day Stan! How do people not already know this??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Spanner14

VIP Member
Anyone noticed the phrase of the month ‘fill my cup’
This season I have practiced filling my cup by romanticising the silence and listening to my body.

I wear my juxtaposing hats while talking to business men/women while raising my 6 toddlahs and 8 companies while performing the act of God.

I'm making a concisious effort to not upload YT videos as it's all useless content of my 'not-content' breastfeeding babies.

I have a super flexible, rigid schedule where I work for 45 minutes, 'breastfeed' for 12 hours a day and have 4 hours 'me time" but my cup will never be full, unless ive had a poopy bloom/tropeaka water smoothie.

Kurt better stay home instead of working or how else can I get my nails done and go to the gym 6 times a week? I do try to not over-work myself though and am happy to only exercise twice a week with my baby as a weight, on top of the other 5 times I go to my PT.

I don't know how you singles mum DO IT. I have a useless husband and still only get 4 'non-mum" days a week. Maybe I should shove both kids in the floor tent?
Bye sissies! See in you a month when maybe I'll do a tiktok or upload a vlog xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

guruhooroo

Someone make it stop. The cringe is giving me chest pain.View attachment 1632364View attachment 1632365
“Liaising with business men/women” 😂😂😂😂 that’s literally just a phrase she’s heard and repeated. Who the FUCK refers to clients or stakeholders as “business men/women”. Tell ya what my job ACTUALLY involves LiAsiNG and I don’t go around saying “damn I spent all day liaising with business people” like what the actual fuck Sarah you dolt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
So… she went to the wedding whilst sick? And took 🦊 to his swim class while he was at the back end of his sickness? It’s parents like that who ruin it for everyone because the viruses keep circulating.
It's so sad because she's literally filming him swimming and saying "I've never seen him so slow before" well maybe let him fucking rest rather than taking him to a swimming lesson that uses an enormous amount of energy!

• Sad
Reactions: 65

bonni03

Chatty Member
MALCOLM EXPLORING PHYSICS 🤣🤣🤣 *moves bowl*

Nup. On today’s episode of making mundane everyday occurrences sound rare and superhuman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

yungbex

Why is everything is a 'thing' with her -
Even this morning - "I spent the night adminstering baby panadol"

WTF You gave your kid panadol once, you didn't "spend the night being the administerer of panadol". stop overdramatising and lying about every aspect lol

• Haha

Flexicon

Screenshot_20221018-140623_Instagram.jpg

Hey guysss I've had so many DM's about MallyMoo's breakie I've decided to add it to my cook book! It's called Melly Toast and it's taken me like literally months to perfect it. Like, literally I've been doing nothing else in this season of my life except burning gluten-free toast every morning and spreading it with Vegemite. Anyway I'm super-excited for you to try it when my cook book comes out later this decade!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart