Sarahs Day #63 a tragic, sweaty fringe, her relo with hubby is cringe and don’t forget the prolapsed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted the same photo and caption so many times in the last 6 months. I just had to go through and screenshot them just to totally highlight how bleeping bad this girl is at making content. I added a few that I thought were just funny because they’re so dumb. Keep in mind all of these are only since M was born.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
There’s so much wrong with that ad. I’d expect it year 7s, not 30 year old CEOs. How much did they get paid for that crap?!

Reactions: 19
Oh like an actual advertisement for a product showing what it can do? I have serious second hand embarrassment for them. It’s like when the “cool kids” did a drama production at school full of in jokes and poor acting and thought they were the next Saturday Night Live 🙄🙄
Yes but arguably Sarah’s gained more engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.