Sarahs Day #63 a tragic, sweaty fringe, her relo with hubby is cringe and don’t forget the prolapsed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the very fact she can do so much work/take her kids to work just shows how little work she actually does.

Also - why does this pic feel like a huge "haha I can pump so much more than the regular person" post? Why else would she post this?
Yeah what the actual f was the point in her posting that!? Was definitely a brag. God I can’t stand her

Reactions: 13
I have a 2 month old who isn’t a great sleeper, and he feeds 3-4 times a night. So that’s waking up every 3-3.5hours. Milky Moo is significantly older and also eating solids, so he should be able to go longer between feeds during the night as he has a bigger tummy and can be fuller for longer. Every 4 hours would mean roughly 2 wakes up 7pm bedtime feed, up at 11pm, up at 3am and then start your day at 7am for the next feed - really not that bad??

I feel like she is encouraging Milky to ‘snack’ more often so she is more needed and can carry on about this breastfeeding thing. He eats every 2 hours when he’s not necessarily hungry and therefore only has a small meal which can’t sustain him for longer than 2 hours and then the cycle continues.

It’s not uncommon or unusual for a baby Milky’s age to sleep 8hour + stretches but it seems Sez just doesn’t want this cause then she has nothing to complain about.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've got a 7 month old who I've HAD to take to work with me 1 day a week for the past 4 weeks as my MIL has been unwell and took her ages to finally recover. Taking your children to work isn't something to flex about, it's actually 10x harder not to mention the distraction for colleagues and then getting next to no work done.
And yes I'm privileged to be able to have Bub with me at work for the day but no I do not brag about it it's f hard lol

• Heart
I think the very fact she can do so much work/take her kids to work just shows how little work she actually does.

Also - why does this pic feel like a huge "haha I can pump so much more than the regular person" post? Why else would she post this?
Does that look like formula?! I've pumped a lot of breastmilk over the years and it's never been that creamy looking (and neither has any friends or family whose pumped milk I've seen).

No shade to formula feeding mummies btw, I'm only commenting because of Scuz's history of secretly using with Focks but still saying she's exclusively breastfeeding

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does that look like formula?! I've pumped a lot of breastmilk over the years and it's never been that creamy looking (and neither has any friends or family whose pumped milk I've seen).

No shade to formula feeding mummies btw, I'm only commenting because of Scuz's history of secretly using with Focks but still saying she's exclusively breastfeeding
No breast milk can be greyish white to quite creamy yellow, and all variations in between . Formula is a creamy white If I recall?

Reactions: 11
As a mum who has bf my toddler for 3 years to this point I can’t relate to her complaining 6m in lol!
I have a 2 month old who isn’t a great sleeper, and he feeds 3-4 times a night. So that’s waking up every 3-3.5hours. Milky Moo is significantly older and also eating solids, so he should be able to go longer between feeds during the night as he has a bigger tummy and can be fuller for longer. Every 4 hours would mean roughly 2 wakes up 7pm bedtime feed, up at 11pm, up at 3am and then start your day at 7am for the next feed - really not that bad??

I feel like she is encouraging Milky to ‘snack’ more often so she is more needed and can carry on about this breastfeeding thing. He eats every 2 hours when he’s not necessarily hungry and therefore only has a small meal which can’t sustain him for longer than 2 hours and then the cycle continues.

It’s not uncommon or unusual for a baby Milky’s age to sleep 8hour + stretches but it seems Sez just doesn’t want this cause then she has nothing to complain about.
This isn’t necessarily true! Breastfeeding infants and toddlers feed for number of reasons. Comfort, teething, sickness, thirst, hunger and many, many other factors!

Reactions: 18

Yeah my instant thoughts on seeing that were:
1) It’s formula
2) It’s multiple pumps combined
3) It’s topped of with water (or worse)

Bottom line is no one gives a duck how you feed your infant, Sarah. You’re doing the literal bare minimum by giving him sustenance (and failing at that too seeing as you can’t seem to work out a feeding schedule that actually keeps him satisfied for any length of time).

Reactions: 22
That daily routine was weird and deliberately obtuse, to hide how much/little she does for work. I suspect (despite her attempting to clarify in the comments) that fox isn’t at home quite often, ie he is at daycare (kindy) or with family. Its all smoke and mirrors!

she could easily have said something like this- probably much more realistic, honest, likeable and acknowledges Kurts involvement …. My flexible routine starts at around 7am with kids waking/brekky/first feed. Depending on the day, mornings usually consist of a daycare drop off (2 days a week), gym visit, foxy swim lessons. Sometimes the morning routine involves Kurt and we share the workload, or sometimes he’s based at the office/on location and I’m on my own. During this time I might text/call/email on work things, or if I’m at home might be in the kitchen trialing a recipe or setting up a skin care routine video, but mostly I’m focussed on my self-care or the kids needs. Late mornings to early afternoon, is when I can be my most focused on work tasks, while kids sleep/rest. I love it if I can get to the new office, but it really depends on where fox is at, and what the tasks of the day are. I try to switch off from work during the late arvo, so I can organise dinner and focus on the kids during ‘witching hour’. Going well kids are in bed by 7.30ish, and sometimes I spend the evening working, or sometimes I just chill out with Kurt.
That’s too long and unspecific, this might be used as a voice over, but certainly not as a text on SM.

Reactions: 3
Since posting about it yesterday, I’ve noticed a trend! She only says something positive to justify a negative statement she’s about to make 😂

From today’s stories:
I love that fox spends time with his friends BUT…
Breastfeeding is amazing and I love that I can breastfeed so easily BUT…
I’m usually so good with my YouTube schedule, uploading every week (lie) BUT…
3.5 year olds are so beautiful BUT they are disgusting

Reactions: 40
Ah... why not have Kurtle's dad over when you've JUST told us everyone is unwell.. More hands on deck to help? Or poor Sezzy didnt take her own advice & keep her snotty children to herself..

Reactions: 37
I just watched her stories about breastfeeding. I didn’t realised she breastfed….shook. Has she mentioned this before?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Please don’t take your experience as the norm here.. breast fed babies CAN sleep through the night but it’s way more likely they’ll still need minimum 1 (generally 2) feeds a night until they’re over a year old.

and Sezzy admitted herself in one of the comments that 🐮 drinks at 10, 1 and 5.. that’s pretty freaking normal. She’s a fool if she thinks that’s “constantly feeding overnight still”

*edited for receipts.

Attachments

• Heart
Just catching up on the screencaps someone posted of her complaining this morning. She legit looks awful and angry/negative like you can see right through to her dark soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please don’t take your experience as the norm here.. breast fed babies CAN sleep through the night but it’s way more likely they’ll still need minimum 1 (generally 2) feeds a night until they’re over a year old.

and Sezzy admitted herself in one of the comments that 🐮 drinks at 10, 1 and 5.. that’s pretty freaking normal. She’s a fool if she thinks that’s “constantly feeding overnight still”

*edited for receipts.
surely most people would call that 1am feed the only “middle of the night” feed? I would be STOKED to have a 6month old on that overnight feeding schedule. If her own bedtime routine was 10.30pm-6.30am, or 8pm-5am, and assuming about 30min wake time for the feed, she could be getting 8hrs sleep each night (broken twice to feed- but still a great amount of rest time considering age of baby🤷‍♀️). When I had little baby’s I used to try and have a positive mindset for the day ahead if I had got 6 hours of broken sleep. If I got less than that for whatever reason, I used make adjustments, if possible, to the next days activities/routines to factor in the sleep deprivation.

Reactions: 20
And did she literally say "Im good at my youtube schedule, uploading every week" ??????
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think this is genuinely a tactic in her playbook. Just say something with enough confidence and it becomes true.. Well in her world at least.
SMH. Chic is thick as turds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well her often espoused motto used to be “act confident and no one will question you”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Not necessarily the case. Babies wake for many different reasons. Speaking as a mum of 2 and many friends/family with kids of varying levels of sleep. 😊

Reactions: 6
Couldn't resist the comment.
They have removed the inside of the roll and then have baked all the ingredients inside it?! So the out side of that bread is going to be rock solid. It'll break her ginormous teeth 😬
Screenshot_20220927-090631_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.