Sarahs Day #63 a tragic, sweaty fringe, her relo with hubby is cringe and don’t forget the prolapsed minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I copy and pasted the word for word from the OP… I dip in and out with my busy schedule so thought I missed a joke. I can’t change it but I’ll ask mods too. Thanks for the bold and capitalisation, I wouldn’t have been able to read it otherwise.

Oh and it had the whole ending in there but it’s obviously cut off as it’s too long so maybe think of something else before I send it to the mods.
Thanks!
Taking out ‘her’ and ‘and’ should create enough space to finish the last all important word, lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Tropeaka has a new strawberries and cream protein powder. I wonder how long it'll take her to advertise it as her most favourite flavour ever that is somehow better than the banana one she showed once that tasted just like candy :rolleyes: .
eta: she's probably going to say that it tastes like the strawberries and cream Allan's lollies and if you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine if I posted this on my own timeline, my friends would be laughing.

omg guys I’m so busy.
6.30 get up and shower
7. Make the kids breakfast
7.15 make their pack up
7.30 make my breakfast
8 check kids are ready
8.30 walk them to school
9 work
12.30 make lunch
1pm work
3pm collect the kids
4pm play with the kids and prepare dinner
5.30 each as a family
6 bedtime routine and bath time
6.30 read and relax
7.30 say goodnight to the kids
7.40 do sweet f all
9am make a hot drink
10.30 skincare routine
11pm sleep

What normal person feels the need to share this kind of rubbish no one cares about. I find it very odd.

Is it some sort of hidden message to Kurt for him to feel bad she does more than him with the kids or for people to pitty her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Posting her daily "routine" for the new thread. As someone commented on the previous thread, if it changes every day and is very flexible, it's not a routine 🙄 But here sis is sharing her average day like it's some kind of flex. This comes after a series of vlogs and podcast episodes of her insisting she works full time and is NOT a stay at home mum...

Key notes are:
• No mention of Kurt
• Claiming she does both the morning & night time routines
• Goes to the gym while Moo naps (who looks after him?)
• No mention of Focks for the rest of the day
• No mention of eating until dinner time
• Only works from 12pm until 1:30pm
• Starts dinner and housework from 4:30pm. So even if she was working until then that's still only 4 and a half hours.
• Breastfeeds Moo 5 times a day, including doing BLW. Plus feeding "a lot" throughout the night.
• Both Focks and Moo in bed by 7:30pm

She addresses the Focks situation in the comments by saying he's in day care twice a week and that he's with her at work the rest of the time (love that for her team). Yet she also says her and Kurt take turns at the office, but if both Focks and Moo are able to be with her at the office, why do they need to tag team?

I don't know what she was trying to achieve with this post. All it did was highlight just how little she does every day but she thought it showed how busy she is? I often wonder what it must be like inside her head.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
F doesn’t just play like any other toddler, he does « creative and active » play :ROFLMAO: (What does active play even mean?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m not on Instagram so feel out of touch with what’s happening with Sezzy but I jst watched her last eat vlog…. She’s gonna have to share he mum/free nanny with her sister… and her sister isn’t gonna be able to give her free fox care either. Why doesn’t she just admit fox is in kindy? I don’t think she’s ever said that on a vlog 😵💫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That daily routine was weird and deliberately obtuse, to hide how much/little she does for work. I suspect (despite her attempting to clarify in the comments) that fox isn’t at home quite often, ie he is at daycare (kindy) or with family. Its all smoke and mirrors!

she could easily have said something like this- probably much more realistic, honest, likeable and acknowledges Kurts involvement …. My flexible routine starts at around 7am with kids waking/brekky/first feed. Depending on the day, mornings usually consist of a daycare drop off (2 days a week), gym visit, foxy swim lessons. Sometimes the morning routine involves Kurt and we share the workload, or sometimes he’s based at the office/on location and I’m on my own. During this time I might text/call/email on work things, or if I’m at home might be in the kitchen trialing a recipe or setting up a skin care routine video, but mostly I’m focussed on my self-care or the kids needs. Late mornings to early afternoon, is when I can be my most focused on work tasks, while kids sleep/rest. I love it if I can get to the new office, but it really depends on where fox is at, and what the tasks of the day are. I try to switch off from work during the late arvo, so I can organise dinner and focus on the kids during ‘witching hour’. Going well kids are in bed by 7.30ish, and sometimes I spend the evening working, or sometimes I just chill out with Kurt.

Reactions: 36
Saying fox goes to kindy two days a week for a few hours? Girl, he definitely goes all day and then when your Mum is not away she has him 1-2 times a week so he goes to a normal amount of care. Also saying you take the kids to work with you is not a flex, it actually sounds extremely unprofessional.
She does nothing that is focused around her kids, she just makes them do what she wants. She only takes them to the beach for the content and the goes home and probably gets annoyed at them all day for interrupting her “work”.
She half does everything so she can say she does it, but it only means she does it all extremely badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So… she went to the wedding whilst sick? And took 🦊 to his swim class while he was at the back end of his sickness? It’s parents like that who ruin it for everyone because the viruses keep circulating.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
To think she was only just saying how Focks age is her favourite age so far. Then telling her million followers with hate all over her face that their illnesses is all F fault and that he is disgusting…
469DCCF2-41CB-47DF-A62C-568FD7733525.jpeg
008A2A73-7992-4F0C-B4F4-3EA4368EB1B4.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Genuinely can't believe how often this witch is sick?! She has the worst immune system but always promotes her stupid powders etc as being good for you. She's been sick more than me this year and I work in healthcare

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.