Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her little church chat, she actually says "lead the Christian way" or "do what I feel like God is calling me to do" -- WHAT THE WHAT???
Does she really believe all the grifting, scamming, money grabbing, and profiting off the back of unethical business practices, influencing people towards eating disorders and terrible relationships with their bodies and with food IS WHAT GOD IS CALLING HER TO DO????

How does she sleep at night being herself?

Also, the fact that she made special mention of the hardest part of being an influencer is "the constant scrutiny" strikes me as such a terrible victim mentality. It is literally the biggest sideffect of choosing this profession. You put youtself out there for peoples eyeballs. THEY WILL SCRUTINISE YOU. It's part of the game, it's what you sign up for. Either develop a thick skin and stop talking about it, or GET OFF THE INTERNET.

She says that she is aware that she "can never win" because she gets ripped to shreds...erm, where? how? nobody ever sees that on her pages. She keeps them sqeaky clean. So clearly she's referring to tattle and reddit. She reads on here, and it bothers her and it definitely gets under her skin. And YET, she doesnt think to even try and think about any of the feedback, not an iota of self reflection. God is leading the way, so she's damn near perfect, right??

She's an idiot in the wrong profession. I cannot wait for her to be bleeping cancelled for good. Ugh, that clip I just watched has really riled me up tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I want so badly to believe she is kidding about the chem trails tit, but Kurt’s initial reaction to her makes it seem like she’s brought this up before and he finds it ridiculous. He only plays along a bit in later clips. On top of that, her family and church friends have long walked a dangerous line between conservatism and outright disconnection from reality. Even if it is a joke, it’s really not one she should be making. To me, continuing this “bit” could cause the same amount of harm as her absolutely fucked views about diet and exercise.

For more context, in the states, there’s recently been a body of research around “pipelines” into the Q Anon sphere. One source found that white, cis-women with an intense interest in health/fitness were some of the easiest to lure into the bullshit and the most adept at converting others. We’ve also found that people who repeatedly engage with alt-right content to mock it or troll other users are often swept up in it. The web of conspiracies is so vast that it is nearly impossible to avoid stumbling across one that speaks to personal values or fears. And, once an essential part of who you are has been touched, it’s far easier to fall completely down the rabbit hole. I’ve seen it happen to more than a few people in my life. It’s sad and scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has her skull shape always been so...conical? Oblong? Promethean? Or is it exaggerated by the aggressively taut micro bun?

Cursor_and_Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
C3D9F41F-1F2F-4568-9396-0954C8DAFAA9.png

I actually can’t cope with this photo.. what’s the bloody bag doing there lol..

yes Sarah your a cashed up bogan with no dress/fashion sense at all. You have such an expensive bag and can’t even style it lol

Maybe chat with Beth about some fashun tips? It’s a shame money can’t buy style 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1591516

I actually can’t cope with this photo.. what’s the bloody bag doing there lol..

yes Sarah your a cashed up bogan with no dress/fashion sense at all. You have such an expensive bag and can’t even style it lol

Maybe chat with Beth about some fashun tips? It’s a shame money can’t buy style 😂
Haha I didn't even notice the bag because I was focused on how woeful her fringe is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact that she thinks a Get Ready With Me is going to be interesting content when she dresses like THIS.
🤡 🤡 🤡

She's lost her edge totally. Irrelevant, tangential, random content. And none of it is even slightly interesting, relevant or has anything unique to offer.
B
O
R
I
N
GGGGG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mmkay I’m calling it: Sarah is entering her ugly era
(haha well ugliest so far)

The balding, rapid ageing, pumpkin cut, eye bleeping, baby propage, constant squatting poses that look like she’s trying to take a fat dump, husband bashing, bad clothes (either in size, or style), the list goes on - and they’re just the vain things. Her ugly attitude is particularly rank lately too 🐟🤢🤮

All this while trying desperately to convince the world that she’s a WeLlnEsS guRu, and tiny, NaChURaL, Christian milf to boot. 🤡 😂🤡😂🦍🎃🤡😂🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She looks like a dad, not a mum with that shirt..😂 does she own any clothes that aren't over sized dad shirts or even a bit feminine looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she ever actually tagged the actual house of groms Instagram page in her stories ? Cause she keeps tagging the old one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.