Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peridoe

VIP Member
So today's the day when Kurt "abandons" Sarah because he'll no longer be working from home. I bet he can't wait. I hope along with a kitchen and shower room there's also a bedroom because I feel like Kurt is going to be staying over there a lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Posting so we have a record of dates for when she turns around as says she exclusively fed for XX months. She’s either having problems, or is setting the ground work for sympathy to wrap it up.
She literally said in her vlog today that Em is bri going out a course on breastfeeding. Because it's her thing and she's so good at her work. Wtf is this dumb cunt asking her Instagram followers when she can just speak to her expert sister privately?

Everything about this woman is a charade and a lie. I think she even lives these lies. I used to think her life is different from the lies she projects but I feel a lot of it is actually a deluded bubble.

• Heart

WhiteFox

E1871507-9DF3-406E-A211-3923AF7E497D.png

Sarah’s TikTok is probably because her competition is now over and she’s realised she has to fork out for a prize and it didn’t even increase her following.

Remember the days she’d lose 6k followers, do a giveaway and gain 10k. Those days are gone babe.

• Heart
  • Haha
There's a lot to unpack with this image: the unmelted cheese, the tomato puree in a bowl, the chunky pink salt in a bowl, the fact it's a baked dish instead of fried...

But all of that pales in comparision to the fact it's been photographed on her bathroom floor, with the black, mouldy grouting on full show 🤢 For the love of God what's wrong with the worktop?
I’d like to know how you can create a “recipe” for a bacon and egg roll. Does the name not give it away?
bacon+egg+roll: recipe????

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
I messaged Sunee about the competition and this was their reply
Hmm, yet no announcement from Tropeaka and allegedly they’re blocking anyone who asks?

I smell something fishy, and it’s not just Sarah’s ‘minge’ (as someone put it) from squeezing into too small bike pants, getting sweaty, then letting it fester without showering for a full day😂🐠 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Very petty but I like to highlight just how much Sarah lies about little things because it really shows how pathological she is.

CONSTANTLY wears foundation, to the point that she has to put in on even when she is dirty and in the car just to go to her warehouse and do voiceovers but will still say she hardly ever wears makeup and on top says if she does she doesn’t wear concealer or foundation? Its just simply not true AT ALL.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Nemesis101

I have followed here for a while, but have never posted. I was a long time follower of Sarah but stopped watching any of her crap around when she had baby #2 and just keep up to date here instead. She makes me feel sick! I get that relationships change after having kids and it’s hard work but they just seem to not like each other at all! I would never ever talk to or about my husband the way she does. How messed up for the kids to witness that behaviour and think it’s ok to belittle and talk down to the person you are supposed to love.

She is just an absolute mess in every aspect of life! So completely blasé when it comes to her kids safety. I get i am probably more careful than most when it comes to kids but I have a job that involves seeing the most unimaginable crimes committed against them and I just can’t imagine having such little disregard for their safety. No one can be that naive.

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
So she works for… 90 minutes?
Idk babies but breastfeeding for 2 hours in the morning and afternoon? That seems a long time? Bet he finishes after 30 mins and she spends the remaining 1hr 30 googling herself.

And in theory both kids are in bed by 7.30 so she has a lot of her evening to herself, that's pretty decent on top of only working for 2 hours a day 😂 (and Kurt does the nighttime routine anyway)

Also Mally is such a shit nickname.

• Haha

ihatepeople

That pizza base looks so dry. That base combined with no cheese, you would need a gallon of water to get it down.

also can she please stop saying VARIABLES. it’s a fucking recipe, not a science experiment ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

peridoe

VIP Member
I'm surprised she wore a bra under those sheer pjs considering Brenton was there.

• Haha

BFF65

I love that literally as she was saying 3.5 is her fave age he handed her a stick and she rolled her eyes at him lol doesn’t really look like you’re enjoying yourself 😂
I hate how sis never pays attention to where F is when she walks and stories. Far out who consistently walks with their small child behind them and not even a spare hand to grab him if he gets into trouble. Just put the phone down and watch your children, you'll always find time bore us all to death later

• Haha

WhiteFox

It’s not even hard. I manage to wash my hair with 2 kids the same age. She doesn’t have time to wash her hair as she’s too busy addicted to her phone and work. Give fox his iPad for 10 mins and either wash your hair when M is sleeping or stick him in the bathroom with you. Solved.

I don’t know why they have no routine. I love mine but hell I can’t wait until 7.30 when they are in bed and I can have the evening to myself.

————
I think her and Kurt are two of the same. They are perfect for each other. We moan at her for not taking his mental health seriously…..while he is the one photoshopping thigh gaps and praying for a skinny wife. Both as bad as each other.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Every mention of Mally Moo Moo napping is an opportunity for her to work or workout or rest or do whatever the fuck she wants. It shits me to tears that HER routine features so little of what she does. It sounds like a pretty balanced day in terms of time for herself, and time spent with/in service of her kids. Why does she complain so much??

And if it changes every day and is flexible...thennnnn, its not a routine, is it?
Admit it, Sarah. You are chaotic and disorganised. And this was a stupid post, but stupid content is becoming your thing now. So no surprises.

• Heart