Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
So Sarah is now a wilted flower in the corner and Kurt is a fresh bunch of flowers all cause he has to travel for work. God she needs therapy and Spotify need to cancel this podcast.

Healthcode Podcast ep 230.
is blue Sarah’s is pink.
She can't stand the world not revolving around her, basically. Kurt's work can flourish, but she shouldn't wilt as a result of it. Okokkkayyy.

So lets get this straight. Malakai is 6 months old. And this is the first and only time that she had the two boys all to herself with no assistance from family in looking after them. It was one, maybe two nights? And this event has made it to endless whinging on stories, a couple of posts on her grid, a whole vlog (even though she made one some weeks ago claiming she was alone with them, when she so obviously wasn't) AND NOW THE PODCAST too??

I get that it must have been hard and overwhelming and maybe she's proud of herself. Maybe she even feels they need to do better so it never happens again. But that's fodder for conversations you have with your partner. Sort it out. Discuss it. Find solutions. Nannies daycare better planning so your family can be around. Whatever. Do it BTS, talk about it to each other and GET THE FUCK OVER IT. it's not a big deal.

I think this episode has once again shown me that Sarah is super psychologically and emotionally stunted. an experience like this is content first, not life happening that might need her presence and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DJSezBot_

I’m super late but god… her latest vlog thumbnail. Just outright bashing Kurt on socials now 😂 and the “poor me actually having to parent” narrative continues. Sarah there are women who single handedly parent day in day out without a complaint. You need a bag of cement.

Attachments

• Haha

bonni03

Chatty Member
sMaShInG OuT some house maintenance. Glamourising everyday adult tasks to make her sound like a hard worker anomaly

• Haha

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
EDIT: as mentioned by the TGA,

" Advertisements cannot include testimonials made by a person who has received 'valuable consideration' for making the testimonial. Valuable consideration is payment of some value (such as monetary payment or free product).

- Any comments you make about your personal experience with the goods amounts to a testimonial. Testimonials are not permitted by those involved in the production, sale, supply or marketing of the goods. This includes influencers who are engaged by a therapeutic goods company to promote the goods, or anyone who receives valuable consideration (payment or goods, for example) for making a testimonial. "

Also - " Not claim that a product can diagnose, treat or cure a serious condition without prior permission or approval from the TGA. "

Okay, I just spent about 5 minutes reporting her to the TGA for non-compliance. Thanks for the screenshots, hopefully we hear back sometime :)
Not all heroes wear capes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Body bloom never dissolves in water. Every time she mixes it on camera it stays completely lumped together.
Okay so a girl at my work brought some in the other morning, in our 30min meeting it did NOT dissolve and she had to stir it each time to sip it and she said it tasted like dirty chalk, I get some powders don't dissolve straight away, but this one didn't dissolve even over half an hour 😳

• Sick
  • Haha

pauline29

Notice how in her stories she tells F « I love you but you are always sick and then you make your brother and your parents sick ».

Now how do you think this poor little guy will feel the next time he is sick? I’m not saying you should be careful with everything you say to your child but be a little bit more aware!

• Sad
  • Angry
Are Australian influencers mentioning the Queen? Obviously Sez won’t because she knows she will f it up and say something controversial. I’m just curious if other Aussie influencers have noted it?
Some are, some aren’t. In Australia unless you’re quite into the royals, I would say it’s more of a generational thing where our parents may be more affected than younger millennials and gen Z.

Many people aren’t fans of the monarchy due to colonisation and the suppression of First Nations people, along with issues like Prince Andrew (although the queen was generally well liked, just not super relevant to a lot of young Australians). We’re not really as into or connected to the royals anymore as the UK would be (this is not to say everyone - there certainly are big royals fans although majority of young Australians I speak to are more of the mindset of it’s sad but not a big deal”

• Heart

bonni03

Chatty Member
In five months she hasn’t had Malcolm and Focks alone for one night? Fox is self sufficient. I really think she has awful post natal anxiety and resents her mum days so much

• Heart

b-bothered

“Gluten free, dairy free pizza base”
No pizza base I’ve ever made has dairy in it, it’s literally water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil… so is she just using GF flour??? Lolol “perfecting it”
Also why is she mixing it for over 5 mins, there is no GluTeN to develop 🥴

• Haha

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
This food looks like orthorexia at peak. Can’t have normal lasagna, every element has to be the “healthy” version.
I understand if you need to opt for alternatives if you have specific dietary requirements (ie gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free) but we know Sarah picks and chooses what intolerances she feels like, depending on how much money she can scam from people.

She looks like she is really struggling with her disordered eating. The signs are all there. The excessively baggy clothing, the restricting food, the making everything “healthy” the body checks. It’s really sad that she refuses to get help, and that the people around her won’t help.

• Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarah is definitely just salty that Kurt has been invited on a bucks trip, meanwhile the only friends she has are the ones she either pays, promotes or use her for clout to grow their own social media, and even they don’t even like her

• Heart

notsponsored_

The Sez isn't even listed on the HOG team member page. Further cementing what someone said upthread about it really being Kurt's business that she's grommed onto and will probably just monopolize some of the office space for her secret prodjekts. Even the testimonials section all reference KJT...
Sunee and Sarah's Day are listed as brands they've worked with too. Sez is a client, really.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanner14

VIP Member
Why is she so proud of not showering?!
Getting super sweaty at the gym and then going to work is gross for your employees, they don't want to smell you.
And yes babies take up a lot of time but surely she could dive into the shower for 2 minutes before going to the warehouse.

• Sick
  • Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
It's a little hard to tell in this zoomed in screenshot but she hasn't even written the About Sunee blurb. It's just latin filler text (hence why she's tried to cover it up). Considering they're probably going to use whatever they have on the website, you'd think this would already be included by now.

If she hasn't done the About blurbs she probably also hasn't done any of the others, like the back cover. She's going on and on about making these final little tweaks as if the cookbook is almost done when there's still major content elements missing that will need further editing.

She's had all the recipes, the photos, the blurbs and the aesthetic ready to go as the cookbook is just a pdf version of the app and website. How it's taking her this long with no end in sight is beyond me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
It really seems like something not so good went down with Dee Zibara, the way theyve just stopped talking about her on Sunee and they havent promoted her podcast in a while. So I looked it up. Her podcast began in April (checked her spotify) and it was around then that Kurt and Sarah promoted it on their channels as a podcast theyre helping produce. We regularly heard them mention it up until the time they moved out of the apartment office and were working out of the Tilse home. There was a particularly chaotic day when Dee also storied about the state of chaos.

Now there's barleyany mention, and today on the vlog Sarah just said Jess is the nutritionist. That was Dee's title at Sunee. She's still on the Sunee website, listed under "Team" alongside Sarah, Hayden the naturopath and Millie the dietician (neither of whom ever get talked about anymore - what gives?? was it just a front?)

So Dee's podcast is called What A Mouthful, and I distinctly remember this because it's an awful logo they designed for her. The podcast instagram page has a woefully low number of posts, going only as far back as July (where are the posts from April-July?), which incidentally is the last time there's any reference to any of the Tilse's on her personal Instagram (there's a video of her podcasting with Kurt, and a reference to his coffee mug). it's like she has deleted all old posts, and erased any proof of connection with Sarah, Kurt and HoG.

The branding on her page is chaotic and all off now, very different colours and look and feel to the branding KJ Tilse had designed for her (and I kind of remember seeing on her podcast Instagram page) when they launched her podcast. I dont have the patience to scroll back to April on hese threads, they're just too many, but I'm pretty sure we have a screengrab somewhere.

The biggest tell is how Sarah and Kurt just drop names. They did this with her bestie/maid of honour/employee too -- cant remember her name.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Dougjudy

That fringe is a recipe for disaster 😂 She's got thin, thinning hair and is a self proclaimed grub with no time on her hands. That's going to be slicked back with sweat gel and pins in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40