Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pauline29

Really nice to see her shouting out the solo parents today 👏. Getting pulled out of your comfort zone is important for any of us to get a bit of a reality check, and it’s really great to see her acknowledge how tough some people have it.
I don't buy any of it. As usual, she is just praising herself. If she had been genuine, there wouldn't be a whole paragraph of "holding in tears, both boys cry, thousands of emails blablabla" at the beginning of the caption.

She really is a horrible person. I hope he leaves her, for his sake and his kids' sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

recoveryqueen

CB132A26-80FE-41EC-81F0-FB78EC58CF3C.jpeg
This is the kind of comment she would appreciate if she actually cared about doing a legit ‘Instagram vs. Reality’. Her actual goal was obviously to get comments stating how amazing she looks both ways. I reckon this comment could rub her the wrong way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1563155
This is not the flex she thinks it is. It's also a real kick in the teeth to the 99.9% of mothers out there who are juggling kids, jobs, health, family and life challenges, often all at the same time, often all on their own. And they aren't posting mirror selfies and boasting about what amazing mums they are, either. Jeez, she's really grinding my gears with this one. 😡😡😡
Oh, and no it's not okay that Fox has a black eye from falling out of your bed. You are a crap mother, sorry.
Lol I literally came here to post this story, it triggered me so badly. I have a 3.5 months old and for the last 2.5 months of his life I’ve been fully alone looking after him while my husband needs to fly interstate for work. She’s literally describing the bare minimum. It makes me irrationally upset that she’s again calling for comments calling her a super mum when she’s said she’s said she’s been alone how many times before and gotten all those comments before. Yes having 2 kids is hard but so many people do it without their mums and sisters staying OVERNIGHT to help, her head is so far up her own ass she can’t see how privileged she is. And she never acknowledges it by saying how blessed or lucky she is to have everything she has or talks about how she gives back to her community or anything. Uuugh.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Noticed this on the red site, and realised nobody has mentioned it here. I don't listen to the podcast, but Im always LOLing at these transcripts, the titles, the descriptions when I see them posted here. Especially lately. I said some posts ago, this podcast has become a total vanity project to blow hot hair up their own asses. Except it might have worked if they actually had interesting lives worthy of interest. But theyre beyond average, so they need to have podcast episodes like this one, where Sarah straight up likes through her teeth and exposes her serious delusions of grandeur, AND takes every opportunity she can get to run her husband (who is the one that actually seems to be running the show now) down.

The complete lack of strategy or content planning of any sort with this project is astounding. It's actually now at the point where it's exposing her own hollow image built entirely on made up lies. I know we keep saying this podcast needs to be cancelled, but I think the longer they keep going, the more they'll expose themselves because they have nothing else to offer.

The biggest LOL in this is her literally saying, "I'm still working full time"
Babe, you have NEVER worked full time. You wouldn't know full time work if it smacked you in your privileged, botoxed, fillered face.
Get the fuck out of here with your lies.

el71iz4yolp91-2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

recoveryqueen

E005CB9E-5F1A-45CE-A52F-FAADCA745D32.png
Stories this morning… all just complaints and excuses…
“I love having a 3.5 year old, it’s my favourite age so far, BUT…”
“I love being a mum BUT…”
“I love being able to work from home BUT…”
“I have so many fun video ideas BUT…”

• Sad

peridoe

VIP Member
There's editing to enhance a photo and then there's this. This is more than just boosting the brightness and contrast or slapping a preset on it, she's completely changed the colour altogether.

If you have to fake it this hard maybe you shouldn't be selling recipes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
OH FUCK RIGHT OFF
View attachment 1579837

Also just seen that this was her post yesterday 😂
View attachment 1579844
Whats the real story sez?
- You read on here and on the other side how much people are sick of your complaining and how it makes single parents look like the heroes they are
- You wanted another excuse to shame Kurt
- You realised there was a superb opportunity in here to somehow sound woke and also play victim
- You forgot how you claimed you had it all under control yesterday
- You're seriously running out of content ideas because this is the only script in your show, ad nauseam and whether it's really the truth of your situation or not, it's nauseatingly boring at this point

• Heart

Norqs

Since WHEN is Fox in bed by 7:30pm?? The amount of times she’s storied after 9pm and he’s still up… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 46
This link is from R***** , Sezza is going to be speaking to her church about marriage and family tonight hahaha. The photo they used for her with her whole face covered by a phone is great

Edit: does anyone remember what Jesus thinks about sex outside of marriage? or having children outside of marriage. or verbally bashing your husband in public? honor thy husband and all that..
Or the fact they are calling her Sarah's Day and not her actual name?!

• Haha

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
That episode "Who is the superior spouse" has to be a joke?

"I'm just going to glorify myself..."
"There's not many things that I'm bad at..."
"How does it feel to be married to someone who is basically good at everything?" (Kurt: "I don't agree with that at all.")

*** 2 minutes in, there's a weird transition and music fade out...do we really need transitions in a 6 minute long podcast "episode?" ***

"OK as a mother - a breastfeeding mother..."

*** ANOTHER music transition 60 seconds later... ***

The final 2 minutes is Sarah basically shaming Kurt for not working out and staying fit. "Tune in tomorrow when I talk to Kurt about how he's a little bitch." (Kurt: nervous giggle) :unsure:😱

• Sick
  • Wow

peridoe

VIP Member
I was going to say the same. He looks exhausted, for sure! But his skin seems a bit more hydrated and he’s not looking as skeletal.

I know everything has an ulterior motive when you have a following on social media, but these stories rang more true than just about anything else I’ve seen from these two in awhile. His tone was respectful, he seemed very intentional about his wording/scripting, and he didn’t overplay his emotions. I do wonder if maybe cancer has hit a little closer to home for him in the last year with how he’s approaching Surfebruary this year.

The interaction with Fox at the end was so genuinely affectionate and cute, too! Truly, I’m not naive to the nature of influencers or social media… however, if I’m going to be “sold” on something, I rather the marketing look and feel like THIS than the stuff this crew normally churns out.
Agreed. You can tell it's something he's genuinely passionate about. It makes you realise Sarah has never been passionate about anything (except money) as she's never talked about a topic like this.

Just looked at Kurt’s stories after seeing the screenshots here, and him and 🦊 look so happy sitting around the fire eating marshmallows. And surprise surprise… no Sarah in sight…
I love that Kurt, who doesn't talk on his stories very often anymore, took the time to story about his work and Surfebruary but said absolutely nothing about Sarah's birthday yesterday.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Ad Standards are taking this to the panel to discuss if it's an undisclosed ad (posted by Sarah about 2 weeks ago)

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 3.17.13 pm.png

• Heart

yungbex

Once again a nutritionist has created a meal plan which is strictly enforced in Australia. Nutritionists cannot provide meal plans or food advice, that is the role of a dietician.. and she breached the new TGA guidelines this morning. I'm so over this bitch getting away with blatant shit. Unethical as fuck

• Heart

atlais

Why can’t she just say ‘I said to Kurt’? It’s always ‘I verbalised to Kurt’. It reeks of a dumb person trying to use big words to show off.
That's vocab she's either picked up in marital counselling (e.g. 'you need to verbalise your emotions to your partner, and you need to actively listen to them when they're expressing their needs'), or from some Instagram child psychology posts ('help your child rein in their emotions by verbalising and validating how they're feeling before helping them calm down').

Fully agree it sounds wanky and dumb in everyday conversation though, and kinda telling on their marriage if that's what pops in her head when it comes to talking to her husband.

• Haha
  • Heart