Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
I wouldn’t put it past her to sleep in a bra and underwear but announce she sleeps naked to seem “cooler”. We know she exaggerates everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

peridoe

VIP Member
Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute shit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of shit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a shit about workout content either.
I had to go listen to this episode because what?!

Kurt briefly opens up about his health and explains he was first diagnosed with SIBO, then MCAS (Mast Cell Activation Syndrome) I assume he means, and now finally fibromyalgia and migraines, despite not having headaches. They both scoff at that. He goes on to say Sarah's sister also has fibromyalgia, but doesn't say which one. They're going to talk more about it on the next episode.

And yes, Sarah does accuse him of being a little bitch about it all right at the end. Such a loving, caring wife.

The highlight for me though was at the beginning while Kurt was winding Sarah up by insisting he could out train her and Sarah getting really mad about it. She said that, as a breastfeeding mother, she's very particular about what she prioritises and training is one of them. She then admits she trains pretty much every day before back tracking to say 4 or 5 days a week. Because of this she considers herself fitter than Kurt, and generally more superior than him in every way.

• Sick
  • Angry
She does not live in the real world.
Most dads return back to work full time shortly after birth, and the mum will have the kids majority of the time until they are in daycare/school/mums returning to work.
Working from home full time with kids is a luxury, having your partner there to help with meals/baths/bedtime is a luxury
Really hating on “influencers” who are so self absorbed to even fathom that people are doing it a lot harder then them

• Heart

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Okay so a girl at my work brought some in the other morning, in our 30min meeting it did NOT dissolve and she had to stir it each time to sip it and she said it tasted like dirty chalk, I get some powders don't dissolve straight away, but this one didn't dissolve even over half an hour 😳
Ok this is how I know Sarah doesn’t drink it. When it first came out I (stupidly) bought some. The whole container of it went rock hard after a week. I messaged tropeka (nicely, because this was before I realised shit they were), asking what was going on, and even sent a photo of it. They basically were really rude and said it must of been my fault and that I either didn’t keep the lid shut properly, or let water get in by not using a dry spoon. Stupidly, I was like ok sure, (even though I’m always vigilant with not doing either of those things). I bought another one (yes so so dumb), and I was so careful to have the lid properly shut, and always used a dry spoon. But guess what happened? Exact same thing. Then I remember always seeing Sarah using a wet spoon to scoop hers out, so that 100% would of made it go hard! She definitely has an old rotten box of it that she scrapes from in all her videos.

• Sick
  • Wow

annieray

VIP Member
87321DCA-3B14-492A-BA9D-7812CC3A8618.jpeg
Ew. I would judge anyone hard, and probably actually covertly laugh out loud at them, if I saw them in public like this: Head to toe in beige, face full of fillers with fried bottle blonde straw for hair poking out, pushing a $2k pram, and ignoring their children whilst proclaiming loudly to the phone they have held out in front of their face (with toe claw fingers) how difficult life is.

I maintain my position in an earlier post that Sarah has entered her ugly era (and it’s hilarious).

Even if I didn’t know who Sarah was I’d see her and instantly spare a silent thought for those who have to tolerate her. Because she just looks like such hard work to be around.

She’s become the kind of spectacle that I’d see while people watching in a cafe and whisper to my husband ‘ahaha look at Mrs Days of our Lives over there’ 🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Kyliebell

Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute shit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of shit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a shit about workout content either.
Everyone needs to listen to this.

Holy shit.

"How does it feel to be married to someone that is good at basically everything" - Sarah

As a breastfeeding mother I am very particular about what i prioritise so l work out pretty much 5 days a week - Sarah

Calls Focks vein cause his favourite thing to do is watch himself on vlogs.

Calls him a little bitch by the sounds? After he said he hasn't trained in ages.

Sounding maniac at the talks of competing with Kurt in the gym. Wants to turn their pool room into a gym cause their other one is mouldy.

• Sick
  • Wow

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
What rude cow to her sister, in the car she said to tahls you look ehhh ok, i think she looked quite pretty, seriously the blue dress look like something my toddler would pull out the costume box and wear, so speak for yourself sez.

• Sad

Sv12689982

You know that episode of Friends where Joey gets the encyclopaedia volume for the letter ‘V’. That’s literally Sarah. Variables, verbalise… what will be next?!

• Haha
Does anyone else find it weird she photographs "the boys" pizza as if it's her own before backtracking and explaining its not hers, but then doesn't show what she had? She says she didn't eat this pizza because pineapple on pizza is gross but would that not have been the time to show her pizza toppings? Why did we not get to see it? Did she not have pizza for dinner? What did she have instead? Nothing at all?View attachment 1569685View attachment 1569694
EDIT: Cropped F out
Yup, I bet she didn’t eat it. Maybe taste tested the base and that’s about it. If she had made herself a pizza then she would have storied it. So disordered

I think sarah is having a hard time with motherhood not being the same as the romanticised version she had going on in her head before she became a mum. I think she resents having boys and really wanted a girl, so she overcompensates with the bOy MuM thing. Imagine bragging that you had your two kids for a night. As a teenager I would baby sit several kids for the night. Like wow sarah, you did something so fucking basic as a parent. She’s so pathetic. It’s giving older sister or babysitter vibes rather than actual 30 year old mother. She looks fucking 45, yet mentally and emotionally she’s 17 at most. I wish she would speak to a mental health professional as she’s clearly not ok

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel so attacked by the pink dressing gown saga - I own the EXACT same one! It's from Peter Alexander and was a gift from a dear friend of mine. It is the softest, most luxurious, comfy thing and I LIVE in it hahaha. I think it's around the $80-$100 mark too, so not "cheap."

• Haha
  • Heart

Asb

BD7A5F22-5D92-4AB3-A360-328567D12497.png

CHALK mint slice is probably a very apt description. I also wish I had taken a screen shot of her ‘satay sauce’ which was a paste and no amount of heat beside flying it by the sun would have turned into a sauce.

Continuing on the cookbook chat -why does she think she has style or design abilities. She has text over the fake grout in the tiles or over parts of the pictures where is makes it almost illegible.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flexicon

The Get Ready With Me vlog she's been promising is up and - Surprise! - it's not a GRWM vlog at all. It's an Insta reel Esmi ad, featuring a full range of skin and hair care products, complete with a snotty voiceover bitching about some chick at the gym who told her she looks tired. Honestly, I think "tired" is kind, I'd say she looks old, haggard and soulless.
Screenshot_20220921-103054_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

hello874930

Whats the point of this story if her kids “aren’t content”. Turn your phone off and parent!
Whilst we’re shitting all over her parenting, she literally let fox cross a road in the middle of cronulla a couple of metres behind her because she was too wrapped up in her phone the other day. Ironically on the day that she was SO PROUD to be parenting on her own.
Also after being loud and rude to the cafe staff as usual.

• Wow
  • Sad