Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
Not sure where the talk of the $60 book rrp is coming from? That would make this sorry PrOjEcKt Sarah’s most affordable one yet!

She just released a shitty EBOOK for $120, and aren’t her ED Books similarly overpriced?

I am predicting over $100 for this cookbook, especially seeing as its primary purpose (straight form Sarah’s oversized mouth) is to look good in your house. With that brief I’d be hoping for (but not expecting, because it’s Sarah) hard linen covers with embossed details, a seperate dust over, stitched (not glued) binding, thick gsm paper, maybe matte finish as that’s in vogue, perhaps even gold edged pages.

Now what the dimwits who pay for this paperweight (oops I mean cookbook) will actually get will remain to be seen. But I guarantee that the above elements have not even occurred to Sarah (you’re welcome for the help with your ‘research’ Sarah. My consultant fee is en route to you now).

She doesn’t produce quality items. So it’ll probably be like a coles magazine (appropriate seeing as that’s where most of her recipes originate), but with a Nigella Lawson price tag.

edit: Can’t wait for her to justify the predictably pink colour - seeing as that’s Sunnee’s branding - even though she’s on record saying she hates pink.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Eljordan

Baby malakai has started baby led weaning. She’s “so excited” ……… to push her disordered eating on to get another defenseless human. Get ready for BLW spamming for the next 6 months (along with some not so subtle mom shaming)

• Sad
  • Heart

yungbex

This link is from R***** , Sezza is going to be speaking to her church about marriage and family tonight hahaha. The photo they used for her with her whole face covered by a phone is great

Edit: does anyone remember what Jesus thinks about sex outside of marriage? or having children outside of marriage. or verbally bashing your husband in public? honor thy husband and all that..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

cumcustard

VIP Member
I would never have said she’s a mum who embraces messy play? Pretty sure I’ve seen some passive aggression from her with 🦊 mixing his aesthetic coloured paints before.

Also, so many questions about BLW in less than half an hour on a workday. Plus the usual “I will answer on youtube because I can talk more there and monetise it $$$” even though she talks nonstop on stories anyway. ————

• Haha
  • Heart

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
There's a lot to unpack with this image: the unmelted cheese, the tomato puree in a bowl, the chunky pink salt in a bowl, the fact it's a baked dish instead of fried...

But all of that pales in comparision to the fact it's been photographed on her bathroom floor, with the black, mouldy grouting on full show 🤢 For the love of God what's wrong with the worktop?
Holy fucking shit hahahaha YUCK 🤮
so much attention to detail ✨

also. who the fuck needs a “recipe” for a bacon and egg roll 😂😂😂 who is paying for this rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Song and dance about looking after the kids for one night. They’re your kids, dude. That’s the gig.

Plenty of single mums and dads out there (or people with partners who need to spend a lot of time away for work) who do this every single day, often also having to physically go to work on an inflexible schedule. One night of anything is easy to cope with - like a cheeky mid week party, or an all nighter study session. A bunch of them in a week and you’re really going through it. For many people that’s just reality, every single day.

I swear, the participation awards are unbelievable. She’s like a teenage sister to those boys. If she needs a trophy for spending one night as primary care giver for her own children (and the first one ever?), I think she needs to admit to herself that she isn’t coping at all with motherhood in such a traditional sense.

If you can’t cope with one single night looking after your own children alone, you probably need to be entirely career focussed, stop maternity leave, work in an office away from home and have a husband who is willing to be that primary caregiver, or hire a nanny. No shame in it, but be honest with yourself and maybe include something in your stories to indicate respect for people who parent alone all the time.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 14.15.20.png

Pretty clear why she's suddenly chosen that cUrtAiN fRiNgE
Between the vanishing knob of a bun at the back, no length at all (it's like her hair just doesnt grow), the fast fast receding hairline and balding in front, and the constant clip on nails, I dont know why anyone would believe her about bodybloom being good for the gut hair skin and nails.
I noticed in today's vlog she straight up described it to be a laxative. None of the other BS about hair skin and nails she usuall spouts. Nice little bit of backpeddling and scamming.

• Wow
  • Heart

MunchMel

Chatty Member
She had not looked after two kids alone for five months? She posts about it as though it’s some extraordinary feat? Tone deaf.

• Heart

cumglaze

View attachment 1569720

That's because you have an eating disorder, hun.

“Maybe the reason I show my love through food is because I was always destined to be a boy mum of big eaters”

Nah hun, it’s because you like controlling your own food intake and those around you.

Also: didn’t someone say she mentioned in the health code about wanting a girl??

• Haha

guruhooroo

Looks like Sis is using the leftover water from soaking her sPeLt lasagne sheets in the kitchen sink to make this delicious, hearty and flavourful soup!
View attachment 1596359
Ughhh I hate this ugly little spoon that she always uses when she stories her cooking!! It’s wayyyy wayyyyy too small to be a proper cooking utensil, it’s just dinnerware. Beyond that it actually looks like a teaspoon - something you would stir your coffee with except the big chunky handle dipping into your drink just seems really unhygienic because it would be harder to clean (more crevices in the design).

Why doesn’t she just use a normal fucking ladle or something? That ugly little spoon makes her unappealing food even more repulsive because the handle isn’t long enough to keep her grubby, nub fingered hands a hygienic distance away from the food. It literally looks like her hand is about to be dunked in the soup at any moment.

• Haha
  • Sick

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Her and Kurt won’t last. Surely he’s got to walk away from the relationship? Her going on social media to shame him for not being home and her needing a husband at home etc. are the not communicating with each other? Such an odd relationship and I would be genuinely upset and hurt if he went on the same way she does shaming me for not being home and earning money. Yes I agree there needs to be a better balance between the both of them but she knew the nature of his job travelling for campaigns etc before they had Fox AND another baby!

• Heart

#grublife

Just seen a snippet from the vlog posted on 17th and i'm so sad to hear her banging on about how telling fox what good and bad foods are & exercising infront of him are 'such a good influence on him'. Its really not. The kid proceeds to say 'im so hungry im going to get chunky". Something we can only assume she says about herself constantly around him, that she cant eat because she will get chunky. He then also says mum you're 60, which honestly i think could have stemmed from her saying omg im 60kg. Why else would he blurt out that random number with no context of age? I just can't get over how toxic this all is!

• Sad
  • Wow

peridoe

VIP Member
So Sarah is now a wilted flower in the corner and Kurt is a fresh bunch of flowers all cause he has to travel for work. God she needs therapy and Spotify need to cancel this podcast.

Healthcode Podcast ep 230.
is blue Sarah’s is pink.
Okay, Kurt dismissing Sarah telling him it's tough parenting on her own is not it. I imagine it's very tough solo parenting when you're used to your partner's help. But Sarah isn't just used to parenting with Kurt, it's with her mum, her sisters and her employees as well. Normally when Kurt goes away for work she doesn't bat an eyelid because she still has help so she doesn't care he's gone.

I know it's been said but the ONLY reason she's even bitching about this is because, for the first time ever, no one could come to her rescue and she finally had to do it on her own. So yeah, it probably was tough for her. What she needs to realise is it's not any worse than what other parents go through in the same situation. The difference is most parents don't go 6 months before experiencing being alone with their kids.

She needs to look at why she's so dependant on that extra support. Especially as her world falls apart when she doesn't get it (actual or perceived). She has two happy, healthy kids that don't require additional needs. One is in daycare most days, the other is the "chillest" baby ever. She doesn't need them to be babysat so she can go to her 9-5. She doesn't even need to work. What work she needs to do can be done from home. She has someone that cleans her house. She has someome who walks her dog. She gets her groceries delivered. She can afford take out every night. What the fuck is she complaining about?

• Heart

Eljordan

I love that literally as she was saying 3.5 is her fave age he handed her a stick and she rolled her eyes at him lol doesn’t really look like you’re enjoying yourself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
"Prepares herself for the bliss" 🤣🤣🤣 we need to start doing an Instagram vs Reality but for the shit she posts vs what actually happened.

Screenshot_20220922-155940_Spotify.jpg

• Haha

sodium

5E82C9AD-31A6-4EA0-9B6C-648C63A51ABD.jpeg
Great to see our environmental friendly princess leaving the shop with yet another plastic bag to carry her three items from the shop to her car parked right in front of it. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha

ihatepickingusernames

I’d be so embarrassed if the first time I had my kids alone one of them fell off the bed and got a bruise near his eye. I know kids fall all the time, but the first and only time you’ve had them alone? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
HOG was podcast 'producing' for so is it now just healthcare and her sisters one? What a great business.
For a company who is pivoting into mainly producting content, podcasts seemingly being a major part of their offering, their "podcast studio" is literally as big as my shoe closet. Its hilarious how badly planned HOG is. They bragged so much about having a large creative space when they bought the warehouse, and their creative folk are all crammed in a single row, by a wall in a LITERAL HALLWAY thats narrow as it is. Now they're trying to work there while giving people space to pass through. She claims she loves designing and organising and interiors and what not and went on and on and on about this warehouse for weeks and all they got is this? Fuck me dead she is a dumb cunt.

At the end of the vlog, she's cribbing about the garage-turned-gym (remember, the gym she was soooo excited to have right there in the back of her house when they moved in, because she was going to be a busy BOY MUM who wouldnt always have itme to go to the gym?? that one.) being messy and literally says, "this is a garage, not a gym" -- WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

WHY IS SHE SO DUMB????? And why does she want so many gyms when she also goes to the gym, and works out in parks and does lungues when her kids are playing in the park, and when they're watching movies, and in the hotel room when she's on holiday. How is everyone around her blind to this serious obsession/disorder?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

insurance_who

No wonder FoCkS wants to sleep in the "nursery" that's literally filled with all of his fun, plastic toys (WHY? Moo moo isn't using them....) vs the beige boring room upstairs where he's been relegated to..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44