Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
As soon as I saw this comment and Sarah's reply I knew this is the reaction she was after. It goes to show the kind of narrative she's been peddling lately because you'd think her followers would know that Kurt does the bulk of the parenting.

Sarah's just mad because she's home alone with her kids again for the second time. And she's only alone because her family are unable to stay over with her. If they were available she wouldn't be throwing Kurt under the bus. She wouldn't even acknowledge he's gone away. So really she's mad at them but because it's her family she can't be mad at them so she's directing it all at Kurt instead.

And all of this comes just days after the podcast episode where Kurt briefly talks about his health and being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. He said he wakes up with chronic pain most days, to the point he almost can't get out of bed. Yet we know it's Kurt who gets the kids up, dressed and fed every morning so Sarah can go to the gym or pilates or whatever else she wants to do. He then has to go to work while Sarah stays home and complains she's doing it tough on her own for an afternoon.
Extremely yes to all of this. This is such a difficult topic for me to comment on because Im always self-conscious (as one should be) about peddling gendered stereotypes and division of labour. Every couple finds their own rhythm and division based on how their lives maybe organised at any sEaSoN of their lives. It's Sarah's entitlement that REALLLLLYYYY grates me. It's amply evident through multiple pieces of content that Kurt pulls a lot of load with the kids, when she doesnt even talk about it or mention it specifically. In fact I think she goes out of her way to no longer specifically talk about this, because she hates to share that space with him. She hates appreciating or shining the light on him. If she doesnt tlak about it, she gets to cpmplain and pretend about things being another way.

Kurt is also working a lot, as is evident through his own work and social media. He is pulling that ship pretty much all on his own at this point, from what we can see.

All Sarah has got going for her are two moneymakers that are asking more from and of her than she imagined. And it's not being lapped up quite like she imaged by her audience. AND she' losing followers. And she's struggling with her body image and not having a sense of identity outside of laundry and feeding the kids and being a BoiIiii mUm.

It's funny because if a regular woman were in her place and I were viewing the story, I might have felt differently. But I dont have a smidgen of empathy for this woman because it is a mess of her own making. She had children for content and for the image and idea of being a mum, not because she wanted to be a mum. Now she's paying the price and wants to be rescued by her husband who is doing what he wants to do, and probabky what the religious and cultural norms they've been brought up by taught them to do. You cant have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

cumglaze

If we’re still wanting to tick off the bingo card I’m pretty sure “forgets poopy bloom” was on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sezzle92

Why does she word things so weirdly? Ocean play, sand play… just say you played on the beach. Also F’s room is the most boring toddler room I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Also, forgetting that some people are maybe trying and can’t fall pregnant so the constant hate on people without kids or complaining all the time ABOUT how lucky you are to have two kids really heckin annoys me
So right. It's also saying so much about what an insular, unexposed life they live, so insular and uninteresting that having children now means that's all they can talk about across all their social media channels. I get that it's an all consuming thing, but man you're making a living off of talking about and peddling your life online, you've got to at least pretend to be interesting. They're about as interesting as a pair of festering carcasses at the moment.

I used to be a low-key popular blogger back in the day, right before we entered the Instagram fuelled influenza era. So I know what it's like when you're cleverly framing and projecting your life online. You're doing it with a deliberate intention to lure voyeuristic eyes because the more views you get the better it is. In doing this, and because I blogged about my life, I also blogged about my partner and our relationship. I was also young and stupid and have inadvertently used what I thought were lighthearted details about our life in my writing. things that I'd often pass off as "cute" "just banter" "just us messing" like Kurt has in the comments on the post above. Or like Sarah thinks she's doing all over the place.

But two things happened eventually (because I have some self awareness and I'm a regular person with an interest in self reflection and growth, unlike Sarah): I realised a lot of it was stuff that really needed to stay between me and my partner because without context it made our relationship look a certain way. And how it portrayed us was affecting my partner professionally. It was not nice for his clients to find out his partner was a popular blogger and look me up, to find writing about a whole other side of his personality that had no relevance to his professional side. It was totally unfair for me to put that out there, even though none of it was without his consent.

I don't think Sarah and Kurt realise it. But the tone of their content wrt their relationship was very different before kids and before they got married. Now a lot of it is making them look boring, problematic and it's exposing stuff that they need to sit back and reflect on in private. This peddling their lives as content is definitely going to catch up and backfire.

Last edited:
  • Heart

pauline29

Who asks their 3 year old to watch their baby brother then leave the room to vlog somewhere else (sorry, “wash her face”)?!? HE IS THREE, SARAH! That is just irresponsible!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
WHY IS IT CALLED NETFLIX AND TURKEY BAKE?!
A TURKEY BAKE ISNT SEXY .
IT DOESNT EVEN RHYME WITH NETFLIX AND CHILL.
Screenshot_20220831-212350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Funny, I was watching an olllllld ollllld vlog and Sarah is unabashedly talking about how she wants to be 51kg and get her bf% to 17, or she’ll be chunky. I screenshot because it’s just messed up, not knowing it would come up so quickly.

No surprises where Focks learns this, especially as she’s clearly forcing it on him with the EducAtionN about SoMeTimEs FoOdS - Sarah you’re a dropout, you’re not fit to educate anyone.

But so sad to see that at 3 Focks is already displaying concerns and fixations around food. At 3 you shouldn’t even have a conception of these things, and yet he’s already got it set that he doesn’t want to be ‘chunky’ and that eating too much will cause this. 😭😑

View attachment 1579193View attachment 1579195View attachment 1579196

Yeah when that happens most people clean their damn space, not build a new one.
We’re had mould with the weather event (south coast) like everyone else, plus we also just finished renovating, and we spent weekend on weekend airing and sanitising and washing. Sarah could never, but she also lacks the brain cells to figure she can also pay a professional to do it. Next thing she’ll be moving because her carpets are scuffed.
Seeing him say he would get chunky was so disturbing. A child has been taught that by their parents. And any child psychologist, early childhood educator etc will tell you how unacceptable and toxic that is

• Sad

fallingtides

I know that Sarah isn't generally liked on here, but I do like that she speaks to Fox like he's a human and doesn't use any baby voices, I think children respond better to just being treated not like an adult, but just on a more mature level.
I don't disagree with the point you're making, but I do disagree about it applying Sarah. Kids deserve respect, and I think that comes with not talking down at them - but she doesn't giver her kids respect in the slightest. She comes across as having a total lack of affection and patience for children. She feels, at least to me, like someone who really dislikes the idea of Fox not being a miniature adult in how she hates him having energy or asking her things or being messy or loud.

• Heart

catchat

Why didn’t she run the sale along side the competition? It would’ve increased the number of people who signed up because they would’ve had double the incentive.
And of course it’s going to piss people off now that you run a sale RIGHT AFTER the competition closes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eljordan

She literally complains about Kurt “leaving” every time she gets. Whines if it’s work, whines if it’s friends…. The dude can’t win. Know he’s not a stellar human either but gosh she just loves to dog him out to her 1 million followers just so she can hear “you’re so strong and such an inspiration!!”

news flash sez, my toddler wakes up at 5am every morning, doesn’t nap AND I’m a full time stay at home single mum on welfare. Shut the fuck up and realize how good you’ve got it.

• Heart

ihatepickingusernames

Welcome! Please do tell, how did you start following her/when did you unfollow?

Most of us have really interesting stories of how we used to follow/support Sarah (even buying stuff) but all inevitably reached an action/incident we couldn’t look past. I’m always curious to hear the stories of new members!

And also, what led you here/how did you find Tattle?
My story really isn’t that interesting lol I followed her ages ago on Instagram but didn’t pay much attention until I saw her mention she had a prolapse and I was stunned she could work out so much with it, so I googled her and ended up here and found the whole thing fascinating lol. I unfollowed her a while ago because she seems dishonest and also pretty boring. I love reading the posts here more than I want to watch her stuff lol.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
In her little church chat, she actually says "lead the Christian way" or "do what I feel like God is calling me to do" -- WHAT THE WHAT???
Does she really believe all the grifting, scamming, money grabbing, and profiting off the back of unethical business practices, influencing people towards eating disorders and terrible relationships with their bodies and with food IS WHAT GOD IS CALLING HER TO DO????

How does she sleep at night being herself?

Also, the fact that she made special mention of the hardest part of being an influencer is "the constant scrutiny" strikes me as such a terrible victim mentality. It is literally the biggest sideffect of choosing this profession. You put youtself out there for peoples eyeballs. THEY WILL SCRUTINISE YOU. It's part of the game, it's what you sign up for. Either develop a thick skin and stop talking about it, or GET OFF THE INTERNET.

She says that she is aware that she "can never win" because she gets ripped to shreds...erm, where? how? nobody ever sees that on her pages. She keeps them sqeaky clean. So clearly she's referring to tattle and reddit. She reads on here, and it bothers her and it definitely gets under her skin. And YET, she doesnt think to even try and think about any of the feedback, not an iota of self reflection. God is leading the way, so she's damn near perfect, right??

She's an idiot in the wrong profession. I cannot wait for her to be fucking cancelled for good. Ugh, that clip I just watched has really riled me up tonight.

• Heart

WhiteFox

My mum would always talk about diets and losing weight. The outcome I ended up with an eating disorder.

Me as a parent -is careful to not pass this down to my own daughter by being body positive, using neutral words around food and enjoying variety.

Sarah could never -her Kids, even more so if she had a daughter would be fed her nonense diet culture in a daily (as well as her bland ass diet food).

• Heart
  • Sad

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Has her skull shape always been so...conical? Oblong? Promethean? Or is it exaggerated by the aggressively taut micro bun?

Cursor_and_Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47