Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20g cheese per pizza!!

I like 20g cheese per slice:ROFLMAO:

——
Tropeaka commented that the competition winner would be edited to the original post once they claimed the prize but I can’t find where they said that. Unless they removed the comment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wish my username was live_in_flow
User is obsessed….does she comment on Sez and Sunnee for exposure to her own vlog? Surely it must be dull typing word vomit of admiration on every post.

I feel like sending her an invite to tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish my username was live_in_flow
User is obsessed….does she comment on Sez and Sunnee for exposure to her own vlog? Surely it must be dull typing word vomit of admiration on every post.

I feel like sending her an invite to tattle.
I’d say that’s exactly why she comments - trying to tap into Sezzy’s followers (unsuccessfully since Sarah doesn’t actually have a very engaged following anymore - they likely aren’t even seeing her comments)

Reactions: 14
As someone who has chronic pain it honestly can be debilitating, I'd imgine fibro would be 100 times worse! Sarah needs a wake up call, i hope she treats him kindly, although we know she won't be nice about it at all, that's so sad for kurt.
The way that Sarah treats Kurt has always been vile but this one really strikes a nerve with me. I have fibro, along with an anti-inflammatory tissue disorder and while I still exercise, I've had to adapt heavily to my symptoms and have had to learn to be easier on myself.

It's hard to explain chronic pain to people who don't experience it, especially when they're people like DJ Sezbot who is physically incapable of caring about others. Chronic pain is debilitating and medication can help (which I doubt Sarah would ever let Kurt try), but it won't eliminate it. The pain is excruciating and there is also a large mental toll that comes with your body failing you. If Kurt truly has fibro, it could add to any mental health issues that he may be experiencing. He needs support, not to be shamed.

God, I truly can't stand this woman. She's just a genuinely mean person and as much as I don't care for Kurt, I hate that he and his children have to live in such a toxic environment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
You know that episode of Friends where Joey gets the encyclopaedia volume for the letter ‘V’. That’s literally Sarah. Variables, verbalise… what will be next?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute tit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of tit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a tit about workout content either.
I had to go listen to this episode because what?!

Kurt briefly opens up about his health and explains he was first diagnosed with SIBO, then MCAS (Mast Cell Activation Syndrome) I assume he means, and now finally fibromyalgia and migraines, despite not having headaches. They both scoff at that. He goes on to say Sarah's sister also has fibromyalgia, but doesn't say which one. They're going to talk more about it on the next episode.

And yes, Sarah does accuse him of being a little witch about it all right at the end. Such a loving, caring wife.

The highlight for me though was at the beginning while Kurt was winding Sarah up by insisting he could out train her and Sarah getting really mad about it. She said that, as a breastfeeding mother, she's very particular about what she prioritises and training is one of them. She then admits she trains pretty much every day before back tracking to say 4 or 5 days a week. Because of this she considers herself fitter than Kurt, and generally more superior than him in every way.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
He goes on to say Sarah's sister also has fibromyalgia, but doesn't say which one.
I think it's Tahlia. I am only putting random bits of info together and guessing, though, since she has alluded to having anxiety/stress related issues and speaks up for the need for work-life balance, self care and taking care of your mental health. My mum has fibromyalgia AND chronic pain, and while she is on medication for pain management, her symptoms flare up when she is emotionally distressed and only therapy really actually helps her feel better in a way that she is healing. Medication merely manages her symptoms. When she has space to express her emotions and work through them, and not bottle them up because, STRONGGGG, then she feels better in her body and her pain is infinitely lesser. When she goes through a distressing event, the pain flares up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The whole pizza ordeal seems manic.

What’s wrong with buying GF pizza bases from the supermarket, no need to get yourself in a tizz or make it into a science experiment. I guess that’s a crime to her and isn’t IG worthy :rolleyes:
Also I thought yesterday she said she was perfecting this for the cookbook but I thought she WASNT putting it in the book cause we all said it was dumb to have 2 pizza topping recipes in the book but not a pizza base?

She said that, as a breastfeeding mother, she's very particular about what she prioritises and training is one of them. She then admits she trains pretty much every day before back tracking to say 4 or 5 days a week.
I thought she was such a busy boss mum babe that she "only had time to train 3 times a week these days but she was enjoying slowing down and listening to her body"

Reactions: 19
I’m a woman diagnosed late with adhd and a LOT of us have Fibro and EDS as well- super common co-morbidity. To read her sister may have it along with anxiety etc is not surprising because the brain/gut/immune system link. We have speculated for ages in here that Kurt may have anxiety issues, now he has a fibro diagnosis. I hope he addresses his mental health as a priority as it MAY alleviate some of his pain symptoms. To see his physical health decline so badly since he met the Sez is really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can someone please tell me what happened with ED book 3?
I think I had a break from tattle reading at that time as I was going through ivf and couldn’t deal with seeing this stupid woman constantly so I missed the drama!
I hope you have has some success with your IVF❤ we are about to start.

When she released the campaign for her ED Book 3 it was strongly worded describing a person who has disordered/eating/exercise. Sarah saying "I was that girl". Tying this is with what she described as her hardest workout guide yet was in very poor taste.

As you can imagine so many people spoke out about it, posting on her comments. Some comments had 100s of likes (we have them all in the threads of that time) and of course in true Sarah's fashion they were deleted/blocked/ignored. Now very few of these comments were from haters, many of them were from genuine fans.

After that she buried it, didn't plug it, didn't talk about, very rarely even made comment about it. Apparently now she thinks its been enough time.

I'd recommend you watch the 2 videos covering the campaign by YouTuber "What Mia Did Next". She outlines it all really well!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope you have has some success with your IVF❤ we are about to start.

When she released the campaign for her ED Book 3 it was strongly worded describing a person who has disordered/eating/exercise. Sarah saying "I was that girl". Tying this is with what she described as her hardest workout guide yet was in very poor taste.

As you can imagine so many people spoke out about it, posting on her comments. Some comments had 100s of likes (we have them all in the threads of that time) and of course in true Sarah's fashion they were deleted/blocked/ignored. Now very few of these comments were from haters, many of them were from genuine fans.

After that she buried it, didn't plug it, didn't talk about, very rarely even made comment about it. Apparently now she thinks its been enough time.

I'd recommend you watch the 2 videos covering the campaign by YouTuber "What Mia Did Next". She outlines it all really well!

There's also an episode on the Outspoken Podcast (March 18) where they discuss how she responded to AD complaints about the eating disorder exercise book.

Reactions: 11
I messaged Sunee about the competition and this was their reply
Hmm, yet no announcement from Tropeaka and allegedly they’re blocking anyone who asks?

I smell something fishy, and it’s not just Sarah’s ‘minge’ (as someone put it) from squeezing into too small bike pants, getting sweaty, then letting it fester without showering for a full day😂🐠 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Interesting how she's replying to the comments but doesn't tag or send them to Tropeaka...

IMG_7744.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.