Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frogpalm

If her and Kurt bothered to create a routine years ago they wouldn’t run into so much drama when Kurt has to go away. Honestly if 🦊 is in daycare which has been confirmed then all she literally needs to do is have him ready in the morning, drop him off, pick him up and then do the night time routine once he’s home. They created this problem of having a child that relies so heavily on them to get to sleep, but she clearly resents it, especially in these times.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

realandraww

She literally says to the camera, "maybe someone else can watch the kids" and then she storms into the joint while they are mid-recording session. I don't have kids but I can't imagine being so desperate to get away from your own children all the time
I’m desperate to get away from my kids all the time 😂

Just put both kids in daycare and be a full time working mum, stop trying to do both and complaining/bashing your husband constantly! I’m a single mum with two kids and I don’t work at the moment, I’m finding it incredibly hard on my mental health. If I had the money to put them in day care I would, why is she being such a martyr? She can hire a live in Nanny if she wanted but she’d rather sit and cry at how hard her life is…through choice. Absolute wet blanket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

B.Bop

What a shocker, Sarah does sweet FA to help move into the warehouse. Sure she will soon be bitching about how they have done everything wrong.

Sarah, just because you put on an outfit gives you “boss girl energy”, it doesn’t automatically make you a boss girl. Eff off with your fake bullshit. God she would be painful to be around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

colossalad

The eyeshadow post:
- ridiculous colour choice honestly sometimes the opposing colours work but just NO Sarah we all know you think it looks good and want validation by fishing for compliments
But on the other side of the coin, she wants to *prove* to people she’s an el naturale sporty fitness gal who doesn’t wear make up— she’s soooo quirky make up is just NOT her thing omg like how do you even do this Tahls aha aha my super virgin skin Xx

• Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
Also, it's September 10 there now - is the giveaway winner going to be announced now that the deadline has passed?
The winner has 3 months to claim the prize so they probably won't announce a winner until they've got in contact to accept. In theory, anyway. I'm not 100% convinced they'll post anything.

Going back to the whole having the kids on her own for one night thing, the ONLY reason she had them on her own was because she had no choice; her parents are on holiday and her sisters couldn't or wouldn't stay over with her. There she is crowing about how awesome a parent she is for doing it by herself for one night but she had. no. choice. Even then she was still texting one of her sisters at midnight because she was spiraling. Her family have to know this isn't normal, right?

It's going to be real interesting when her sister has her baby and the family's focus will be on them and not Sarah.

• Heart

cumglaze

Of COURSE she’s still going to swimming lessons while they’re all sick AGAIN. Fuck everyone else hey.

cumcustard

VIP Member
EA682708-500B-4B09-ACE9-051A6D803DCA.jpeg
Whats the biggest pair of pants I can find so that I look extra extra smoll in them? #dirtythirties

• Haha
  • Heart

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
We’ve all said this before but she really does not understand how lucky she is. So many Australian families trying to juggle both parents working to make ends meet with this rising cost of living here, paying for childcare, keeping things up at home like groceries, cleaning, washing etc and here’s old mate with no boss, no boss for her husband, bucket loads of money, multiple million dollar properties COMPLAINING that life is hard. I get it, rich people and Instagram influenzas aren’t immune to life being hard but she really really really doesn’t have a grip on what reality is like and the constant complaining is very tone deaf.

• Heart

Firsttimeposter87

I know Beth (state of wellness) is also a bit problematic but honestly you just have to take a look at her instagram to see just how unwell Sarah is.
Beth looks healthy, happy, fit. Her skin is glowing, her hair is healthy and shiny. I know it’s all curated. But so is Sarah’s. And Sarah still manages to look so unwell even in her highly curated pictures.
Get help Sarah.
You are grey, lack lustre, unhealthy, miserable, negative.

• Heart

B.Bop

Makes recipe once….it’s perfect and going into the cookbook.

ummm excuse me. Just because you and your under the thumb husband think it’s good does not make it true. She is so shit at recipe and consumer testing, as has been said previously soooo many threads back.

I guess since it’s going to be an aesthetic book only, nobody actually gives a shit about the contents 😏

• Heart

annieray

VIP Member
Odd that for all Sarah’s OrGanIc this, and HeAlThY vErSioN that, and for all her desperate attempts to convince herself that she’s young or fun or positive, she looks absolutely average as fuck (on a good day, and a haggard 50 on a bad one), gets sick more than anyone else, and has the most negative, judgemental and bitchy attitude imaginable. If her lifestyle was that great you’d think she’d be looking so from the inside out (and also wouldn’t need fake tans, nails, hair, filters, fillers, posing and photoshop).

Go figure, it’s the opposite. And it’s hilarious that Sarah’s ways are catching up with her fast. For all her attempts to be healthy (which for Sarah is really nothing more than an aesthetic, and has nothing to do with actual health) she looks (and keeps looking) worse! 😂

I know I’m not sharing a nuuuu opinion here, but given Sarah is a self-proclaimed and unqualified poster child for wellness I am just repeatedly tickled by how bad she looks, and how much worse it gets by the week! How can anyone look at her and her content and say ‘oh I want to eat like that/workout like that like that so I can look like that, gimme that disappearing hairline, sloping shoulders, prolapsed uterus and perpetually GuRgLY tummy’.

At this stage she’s nothing more than a middle aged, washed up, out of touch bore whose days consist of soaking pasta in her dirty sink and making cum soup.

Last edited:
  • Haha

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
hx9d3z6oltk91.jpg

Just saw on the Red site that this collection, which came out nearly a year ago and was a mini capsule edit to begin with, probably never sold out because its now half off.

Makes me very happy.

My god, remember pregnant sezzy with a hambelly?

• Haha
  • Sick

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Certain family members of the tiles crew are on a holiday in Tasmania. In a teepee. In an open air bubble bath. In the wild. Watching animals. And it's giving me life. It's the kind of holiday Sarah and crew will not take in this lifetime for sure.
Wholesome. Experiential. In the wild. Actually doing things that don't involve exercising and having fun.

• Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
Sarah/Sunee will probably block anyone who asks about the winner, but maybe Tropeka could be worth hassling? I know it was Sarah’s “give away”, but her Tropeka products were part of it, as was subscribing through them, so surely they have sufficient involvement in it to be pestered.

Tropeaka blocked one IG user who asked a few days ago. Both are scummy people/brands

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry