Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sv12689982

Late to the party, but I just watched last weeks vlog. I’m sorry, but when this lunatic added cloves and turmeric to her meatballs I thought she was nuts. BUT THEN SHE ADDED CINNAMON! To meatballs!!! Fucking hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

fallingtides

I feel like she resents Kurt immensely. She has this whole outdated idea about gender stereotypes and now Kurt is quite debilitated by his illness she might see this as weakness.
I truthfully don't understand what it is that she believes vs. what is a performance at this point. She preaches the old school versions of masculinity and femininity as the ideal while also trying to make it very clear that she's not like other women. She's a CEO of 87 companies! She's not only a mom, but a BOY mom, a BOY mom of ENERGETIC kids. She is also a milf, doesn't "want to like wear" pink, loves getting sweaty, and has abs. She is also stronger, smarter, and better than everyone. And she runs the house, of course.

It all feels so targeted, and I know it probably all stems from her own insecurity and unchecked egocentrism, but if feels like she thrives off of doing the opposite of what she expects from others.

Also, the whole "Kurt needs to parent more!" thing? Gross. Kurt seems like he's still home more than most parents who work full-time, and seems to actually spend time with his kids when he's with them instead of only talking to them through a phone or leaving them on their own to go rub sponsored products on his face.

I've also noticed that she never seems to want Kurt around more for the sake of her family as a whole, it's just about her needing him around so she can leave. Do they do anything as a family?

• Heart

realandraww

You’re all too much sometimes, I sleep naked with my toddler cos I’m not about to have the worst most uncomfortable sleep of my life wearing clothes just cos he refuses to sleep by himself 😂 let’s not sexualise bodies around children, that’s really weird

• Haha
  • Heart

guruhooroo

Why is she so proud of not showering?!
Getting super sweaty at the gym and then going to work is gross for your employees, they don't want to smell you.
And yes babies take up a lot of time but surely she could dive into the shower for 2 minutes before going to the warehouse.
Not showering after a huge sweaty workout has always been her thing. It’s been a theme throughout her channel, from her earliest videos there’s footage of her going to the gym and then talking about how she hasn’t showered.

It’s not a having kids thing or a time management thing, it’s a lack of hygiene thing. Remember she even had the hashtag “grub life” going because of how frequently should would do a super sweaty workout and then not shower. She would even spend all day in the same workout clothes 🤢🤢

Seems like a recipe for guaranteed thrush at the very least. Sitting around in tight, damp clothes is not good for vaginal health. Agree with the other person, her vag must stink ew

• Sick
  • Haha

guruhooroo

I still can’t believe she left BOTH children asleep in the car on their own until one of her staff volunteered to go sit with the kids. Is it not parenting 101 to never leave kids alone in the car and like serious child endangerment/neglect?

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
They'll probably split eventually but I feel like it would be when Sarah finds someone else. I can't see Kurt walking away. His time to do that was back before Sarah's family coerced him into the church and they both found Jesus and saved their marriage. He's alluded on the podcast that marriage vows are forever and, despite how bad things might get, you just find a way through it. Sarah has treated him like shit for years and he's just looked the other way. It would have to be something pretty big to make him walk now.

They're definitely heading into a loveless future though, where they're only together because of the kids and their joint businesses and just end up totally resenting each other.

• Sad
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
This food looks like orthorexia at peak. Can’t have normal lasagna, every element has to be the “healthy” version.
I understand if you need to opt for alternatives if you have specific dietary requirements (ie gluten free, vegetarian, lactose free) but we know Sarah picks and chooses what intolerances she feels like, depending on how much money she can scam from people.
Spelt flour, spelt lasagna sheets, ORGANIC butter, ORGANIC cheese, honestly sis chill the fuck out. Food is food.

Also that's a huge dish of lasagna but she soaked like 6 sheets in her grotty sink, there's hardly any pasta in it, what's the betting she's just having the mince

• Sick
  • Haha
I think we can expect a more in-depth call out video from a bigger youtuber about Sarah soon! (There are already multiple comments suggesting her)
I really hope she is going to get called out more.

(I had to re attach the pictures also the one liked comment praising her was an error LOL)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
View attachment 1563155
This is not the flex she thinks it is. It's also a real kick in the teeth to the 99.9% of mothers out there who are juggling kids, jobs, health, family and life challenges, often all at the same time, often all on their own. And they aren't posting mirror selfies and boasting about what amazing mums they are, either. Jeez, she's really grinding my gears with this one. 😡😡😡
Oh, and no it's not okay that Fox has a black eye from falling out of your bed. You are a crap mother, sorry.
I saw this post as a real insight to her mental state. She hasn’t been coping like she thinks she has, and has been able to call on help. The issue is her taking all the credit for the parenting, and dissing her supports.
She claims to always be real and raw, but every time it is just tone deaf. I don’t know if she is completely oblivious to her own wealth and privilege, or if she is so self centred that she cannot see or understand what others could be experiencing.
How does someone get to this point in their life (age 30 with two kids) not know how to reflect or have some insight to the world around her?
She really means it when she says her channel/platform is Sarah’s Day, a life centred on her and her alone.

It further highlights that she should either speak to a health professional regarding her mental health, and/or stop being so narcissistic regarding her abilities.

I saw the biggest issue that she posted an ab selfie, proclaiming how amazing she is, on a day that we open up about our mental health- (R U OK day)
But this is what Sarah does, every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

b-bothered

Noticed this on the red site, and realised nobody has mentioned it here. I don't listen to the podcast, but Im always LOLing at these transcripts, the titles, the descriptions when I see them posted here. Especially lately. I said some posts ago, this podcast has become a total vanity project to blow hot hair up their own asses. Except it might have worked if they actually had interesting lives worthy of interest. But theyre beyond average, so they need to have podcast episodes like this one, where Sarah straight up likes through her teeth and exposes her serious delusions of grandeur, AND takes every opportunity she can get to run her husband (who is the one that actually seems to be running the show now) down.

The complete lack of strategy or content planning of any sort with this project is astounding. It's actually now at the point where it's exposing her own hollow image built entirely on made up lies. I know we keep saying this podcast needs to be cancelled, but I think the longer they keep going, the more they'll expose themselves because they have nothing else to offer.

The biggest LOL in this is her literally saying, "I'm still working full time"
Babe, you have NEVER worked full time. You wouldn't know full time work if it smacked you in your privileged, botoxed, fillered face.
Get the fuck out of here with your lies.

View attachment 1601148
In other words she jealous legitimate brands want to work with Kurt because he has some level of skill and talent in what he does while she refuses any form of self development, qualification or training and would prefer to sulk at home even though she could hire help and actually have some purpose in life. Going to be interesting times seeing this gap widen between them, as his professional life takes off and she is left behind with outdated ideas and zero ability.

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Kurt's been looking healthier lately imo. He's definitely come a long way since those SIBO diet restrictions Sarah and her naturopath had him on to cure his panic attacks.

I imagine he looks dead most of the time because he's doing the bulk of the parenting and working long hours while trying to please his high maintenance, narcissistic wife. But it's a hell of his own making. He knew who he was getting into bed with.

• Haha

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
The Sez isn't even listed on the HOG team member page. Further cementing what someone said upthread about it really being Kurt's business that she's grommed onto and will probably just monopolize some of the office space for her secret prodjekts. Even the testimonials section all reference KJT...

• Wow

TickledPink

Chatty Member
I feel like she resents Kurt immensely. She has this whole outdated idea about gender stereotypes and now Kurt is quite debilitated by his illness she might see this as weakness.

The whole podcast conversation about being better and superior really shone a light in the dynamics of their relationship and no it’s not normal to be competing with your partner like that and constantly trying to outdo them. Sure sometimes when kicking the footy around or having a race it’s quite cute to say “yay I beat you”.

But Sarah’s competitive nature arises purely from deep insecurity and she gets upset when someone is better at something than her including Kurt and instead of being supportive and happy for them she becomes mean and resentful or envious.

When she mentioned competition is a big part of their relationship it seemed that’s only how she sees it and he doesn’t actually care or has even given up because Sarah just takes over and pats herself on the back so much. He seems so exhausted by this woman and probably feels like looser.

That’s why he said in a podcast with Brent how he wants to be successful and be the breadwinner. Which also stems from his own view on gender norms. He said he wants Sarah to stay home and be a mum even though she makes more money. Maybe that’s why he can’t get better he is hustling hard to keep up plus all the demands of the home and family.

• Heart

frogpalm

Vlog update - I'm shocked she's released 2 in 2 weeks tbh
- lol that she's used that bikini pic in the thumbnail
- fox talks cute
- some posing in probably undeclared sponsored clothes
- Sarah not wearing her mask properly a lot. Shocker.
- Sarah modestly says she's good at everything, including COOKING AND STYLING AHAHAHA.
- some more full car chat
- insane apartment, so sad they're only there for 5 days
- why did they pay for 2 rooms when they're all going to be in one room?
- I've just realised how long this video is 😭 I'm so bored. I feel like this is the content her fans enjoy though.
- even the estate agent told her to leave the hotel 😂
- Sarah's shocked to discover you can't relax and switch off when you have kids
- bit of swimming
- they go for dinner with birds
- koalas, kangas, animal feeding, cute stuff for Fox
- oooooh a good crisis! But Kurt's! He's sick from crab
- also Sez said she ate her pasta, finished fox's food and Kurt's crab 😬 so now she's decided to do a work out.... Love that disordered eating for her
- she messes around not being able to show her workout on her phone properly, why didn't she edit that out?
- WE FINALLY HAVE AN E-BOOK 3 PLUG 🎉 clearly 8 months is what she think it'll take for us to forget the scandal. WE DONT FORGET.
- Weird camera angles on this workout, I assume to show Fox off
' "if you're a mum"
- okay so Kurt was sick for a day? Is that the 'DIDNT GO AS PLANNED " that's teased in the thumbnail? She's so dramatic. You didn't leave the hotel anyway.
- they go to the beach, Sarah receding hairlines out in full force
- sarahs teeth look long
- Sarah's hair looks brown
- they chuck coconuts at a tree for a bit 🥥
- she skips 2 whole days... I'm confused by the timeline... They get there, she films a day, she skips a day, pool day, sick day, beach day, skips 2 days, going home day... That's definitely too many days? She was gone for 5? Are we being gaslit into thinking she was gone for weeks?
- her favourite part was 'being together, not on our phones " 🙄 you picked a job where you are required to be on your phone girl, that's your own fault and is now your job. Deal with it or get a real 9-5 like everyone else.
So she did a workout on this ‘holiday’ but then when she returned she said she hadn’t worked out in 2 weeks…..?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

Spanner14

VIP Member
Vlog update - I'm shocked she's released 2 in 2 weeks tbh
- lol that she's used that bikini pic in the thumbnail
- fox talks cute
- some posing in probably undeclared sponsored clothes
- Sarah not wearing her mask properly a lot. Shocker.
- Sarah modestly says she's good at everything, including COOKING AND STYLING AHAHAHA.
- some more full car chat
- insane apartment, so sad they're only there for 5 days
- why did they pay for 2 rooms when they're all going to be in one room?
- I've just realised how long this video is 😭 I'm so bored. I feel like this is the content her fans enjoy though.
- even the estate agent told her to leave the hotel 😂
- Sarah's shocked to discover you can't relax and switch off when you have kids
- bit of swimming
- they go for dinner with birds
- koalas, kangas, animal feeding, cute stuff for Fox
- oooooh a good crisis! But Kurt's! He's sick from crab
- also Sez said she ate her pasta, finished fox's food and Kurt's crab 😬 so now she's decided to do a work out.... Love that disordered eating for her
- she messes around not being able to show her workout on her phone properly, why didn't she edit that out?
- WE FINALLY HAVE AN E-BOOK 3 PLUG 🎉 clearly 8 months is what she think it'll take for us to forget the scandal. WE DONT FORGET.
- Weird camera angles on this workout, I assume to show Fox off
' "if you're a mum"
- okay so Kurt was sick for a day? Is that the 'DIDNT GO AS PLANNED " that's teased in the thumbnail? She's so dramatic. You didn't leave the hotel anyway.
- they go to the beach, Sarah receding hairlines out in full force
- sarahs teeth look long
- Sarah's hair looks brown
- they chuck coconuts at a tree for a bit 🥥
- she skips 2 whole days... I'm confused by the timeline... They get there, she films a day, she skips a day, pool day, sick day, beach day, skips 2 days, going home day... That's definitely too many days? She was gone for 5? Are we being gaslit into thinking she was gone for weeks?
- her favourite part was 'being together, not on our phones " 🙄 you picked a job where you are required to be on your phone girl, that's your own fault and is now your job. Deal with it or get a real 9-5 like everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Can this chick suck up her ass any further?! Sarah looks nothing like Kristen Bell 🤦🏼. I was not even in the slightest bit influenced to purchase this overpriced esmi skincare, good job Sarah 👏
IMG_20220921_113217.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39