Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And here she is still going with the whole "kurt is gone again" story??? I swear she is only making yt videos nowadays when she can blame someone and put herself in the victim role. Sometimes I skip through her old videos and it is shocking when you see what she became. You can nearly pinpoint her decisions that rotted her heart and brain. It's nearly a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

sweetface2022

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why if she ate the right food and enough food she probably wouldn’t need all this extra stuff in her poopy bloom or her coffee. I get some vitamins can be needed but usually from a good balanced diet and not underlying health concerns they’re not needed

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Sarahs face when Kurt dares to talk during HER vlog. Kurt, don’t you know she does not care about anything if it’s not about her or it’s not going to contribute to her bank account?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
@BooBoobedoo

Today is Sez-meister’s 30th bday and woowee is it a turbulent Tuesday in the Tilse household! “Ugly” pink bathrobes galore, naked slumbers and hawt mum chats. What will the rest of the day bring?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Sarah has next to no hair, it would take her an extra 5mins to wash it and she already commented that she had a shower with M watching her. She also never does anything to it afterwards like dry it so it’s not a huge task. She is definitely just saying it to play victim.

• Haha
  • Heart

recoveryqueen

Love how she used her platform at church to complain as well 😂 “I can never win” “I get ripped to shreds” etc etc. How can she continue to say she is positive when she literally uses every opportunity to complain? She has so much to be grateful for but she always focusses on the negative.

• Heart

Wcj29

Sorry but who tf gets married on Father’s Day?? Like there’s every other day of the year and you choose a day like this? So instead of the guests celebrating Father’s Day and making it all about their fathers, it’s now shared with wedding celebrations. Bit odd but ok
Father’s Day isn’t a set date. It’s just the first Sunday of September. This date potentially has significant meaning to the couple being married so don’t think it’s odd at all.

guruhooroo

Really nice to see her shouting out the solo parents today 👏. Getting pulled out of your comfort zone is important for any of us to get a bit of a reality check, and it’s really great to see her acknowledge how tough some people have it.
I think she only did it because she either read all the snark about how much help she has here or she got a lot of backlash in DMs and comments or both. She doesn’t actually care about solo parents and probably thinks the fact that they’re single is somehow their fault and they didn’t love god enough or something 🙄🙄

she just doesn’t want to lose anymore followers aka $$$$$

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
What the actual fuck has she done to her face???
View attachment 1605430View attachment 1605431
Apart from the obvious work she's had done (teeth, lips, cheeks and defs something up with her nose) I think the most noticeable change is the total and absolute life being sucked out of her due to a lack of nourishment. Her eyebrows have all but disappeared, her hair is scraggly short and lacklustre, her eyes have no spark at all, her skin has aged heaps and in general she looks hollow. But the truth isnt too far from what she is beginning to look like nowadays. She IS hollow inside. Not much of a heart, no empathy, no sensitivity, no capacity to be a human being who can relate to other human beings, not much else but a gaping void in her heart that she keeps trying to fill with this unenting self centred lazy content mill and expensive or gifted things, not much happening in her skull between her ears either.

I havent hopped over on her socials in over 10 days now, so no stories or posts, but today this picture of her beige filtered look struck me as the epitome of empty. I'm with whoever said she has entered her ugly era. And I dont mean her appearance or aesthetics, I mean her entire personality -- she is empty and ugly on the inside. So that's what's showing on the outside.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I wonder how Sarah’s sister-in-law Kate feels about Sarah only just having her children alone for the first time? Kurt’s brother is in the army and goes away for many months at a time and Kate manages really well from what I can see….Sarah could never.

I honestly don’t think Sarah thinks about anyone else but herself

Flexicon

Screenshot_20220918-031558_Instagram.jpg

But pay no attention to the highlights titled Malakai, Foxy Boy and Foxy Toddler because I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN TO BE CONTENT!

Haha this comment is giving me life! I love how Sis is trying so hard to look hot and milfy, using her live prop to hide her pOsT pArTuM tummy, and the commenter is like "Yay, it's so great to see you looking normal and showing us your flaws!" 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220918-024555_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-024658_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

cumcustard

VIP Member
D641A258-5A5C-4916-A4D1-C10D018EBB3C.jpeg

Classic Sezbot tweaking every last thing but still there will be errors galore on every single page.

• Haha

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
The "tormenting" from Fox seemed more like happily playing with his baby brother and babbling on about fun things he wants to do with his Mum. I mean, how DARE he, what a wild savage child.

Sarah talks about her son in the same way that rude teens talk about their "annoying" little siblings when they are trying to sound "cool". Its fucked.
Sometimes I think Sarah is still in the teenager mentality…

• Heart