Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
- she wants Sunee to be a wholesome cookbook that gets messy and passed down through generations but the cover is so pretty you cant Actually get it messy
- ITS NOT BEING RELEASED THIS YEAR. SHES GOT MOTHERS DAY AS THE NEW DEADLINE WHY IS SHE SO tit
- nothing happens, she shuffles paper around and pretends to work and I'm bored with 4 mins left

[/QUOTE]

My guess is that she doesn’t want to do it, so she is procrastinating and avoiding doing any proper work on it. She’s probably mightily pissed off that Sunee is a huge fail.
She’s picking up/trying to fish for new sponsorships to take her away from this project.

People are seeing the cracks and flaws in her image and not having a bar of it.

She made her bed, yet she refuses to sleep in it.

Reactions: 25
So by the sounds of thing, the whole vlog essentially just her trying to further advertise her “giveaway” and her active wear coming out? That’s the only thing in her life going on in the moment worth vlogging about? (And that’s not even worth the vlog)
She's advertising the competition, Sunnee cookbook and the active wear line, 2 of which don't come out until 2023 so it's pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nature calms you down? You hate camping, you haven’t been on the sand let alone in the water for months, I’ve never seen you on a bushwalk, you have one spindly indoor plant on a shelf and I had been wondering if the plants around the pool had disappeared when you started claiming to love nature?

It’s fine that you’re an indoor person who doesn’t connect with the outdoors, but why not just own who you are? Your kids aren’t “groms” and don’t have to be, and you are not a nature or adventure girl. It’s cool to be who you are, but at 30 years old it’s kinda sad to see someone feel like they have to fake it. Just say you like the palette, or that fashion design is about following the set trends each season. What are you doing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
@pippyforyou (kween of thread titles).

Honourable mention to @lbwadoam for their suggestion of “who even cares at this point”.
Wait what is the point of us voting for the new thread title if you decide on your favorite one and not use the one most people actually vote for? Genuinely wondering since this has happened a few times now, thanks. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just lazy or did she purposefully delay the cookbook due to Ellie’s coming out and not wanting the competition? (Like there’s any comparison anyway). Or both

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait what is the point of us voting for the new thread title if you decide on your favorite one and not use the one most people actually vote for? Genuinely wondering since this has happened a few times now, thanks. 😊
The title was the second highest voted, she didn't just 'pick her favourite".
While the winner was funny, it wasn't the most relevant title and it is always good to keep the title topical especially as people can find there way here accidentally if they Google Sunee and competition. Which they will be rn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Can't be bothered to go back and quote the comment saying it (sorry) - but re YouTube titles and algorithm. Surely everyone who works anywhere near social media knows that the shorter the title, the better it does? I work in marketing so idk if it just seems obvious to me, but you'd assume it would be to Sarah too 😂

Put all that 'gunk' in the description or tags if you want people to find it... But the title is tit aside from the length of it. It says like 5 words worth of info in 20 😂

Reactions: 12
I wanna bet that the winner of her so called „giveaway“ is going to be a Sydney resident. Who is going to organize the whole weekend? Surly not the most unorganised and unprofessional boss babe ceo herself who doesn’t do any work after 12 when her gym session ends. It’s absolutely rotten giving people all over the world hope to win this b signing up when they really never had chance.
But at least she lured all those new customers.

Reactions: 23
Glad to see the new member of their team is humbling them. I feel like it’s that kind of backhanded humour that Sarah and Kurt always dish out, making a “joke” that is actually low key a put down. Hopefully this continues because God knows they need it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E1B86B70-8261-4D38-92FE-CFC99E392BB4.jpeg

HER NOSTRILS ARE SO LONG. they’re gonna longer than width of her eyes. WHAT THE FRICK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Is there any way I can watch her vlog without increasing her view count / giving her ad $? 😖

Reactions: 5
Oh because you didn’t renovate your house for who knows how long disturbing people too

Whinge whinge
Not to mention, gave their then 2 year old a full size drum kit to bash on. I'd say this is well-overdue karma for being the most selfish, inconsiderate, boarish bogans in the neighbourhood. I hope the people next door jackhammer up every single tile in their house, then put in a swimming pool and fill it with screaming kids every weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I always find people with very little going on in their lives fixate on one minor thing and turn it into their whole being, whereas people with full and interesting lives (or who are interested in other people’s lives) bring the thing up once or twice in conversation and move onto other topics.
Sez is a prime example of this, and doing it right now with the construction works next door. Get over it hun. Yes I’m sure it’s annoying, but so is your whingeing about it every damn day.
Get a hobby, or better yet a personality

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sarah news flash: your not the only one to experience their neighbours having renovations. For example, all of YOUR neighbours who had to listen to you renovate a perfectly nice house, and now have to listen to you obnoxiously and loudly talk to yourself in the backyard all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not to mention, gave their then 2 year old a full size drum kit to bash on. I'd say this is well-overdue karma for being the most selfish, inconsiderate, boarish bogans in the neighbourhood. I hope the people next door jackhammer up every single tile in their house, then put in a swimming pool and fill it with screaming kids every weekend.
And play Pink on the stereo loudly, since sissy can't stand people playing music she doesn't like

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.