Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote from Dumb b*tch in her vlog, “Wednesday’s are my mUm DaYs. I try to do no work at all. I DONT PICK UP THE CAMERA”….. next sentence, “and I usually want to vlog those days because its just me and you boys hanging out.”
Which is it???? Mum day or just hanging out? Dont pick up the camera or vlog the whole day WITH A CAMERA???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
it's embarrassing to watch that bedroom filming. i realised i was cringing while i watched

just want to add - It's so obvious to me that she's hanging for more money and trying desperately to justify it to her audience

"I love blues and greens and I'm so inspired for the activewear" - I just want to make money
"poopy bloom lasts 30 days so you should buy it each month to be so consistent for your tummy" - I just want to make more money
"I love cookbooks because my mum got maple syrup on hers and it's so special" - I want to make money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That vlog just shows how unprofessional she is. How do companies want to work with her? I work in marketing and if one of the influencers I was paying approached their contract with us like this I would ditch her. She gives zero sh**s about the brands she works with. Look at Spotify. Approaches that like a joke. Whit Fox. Does some basic Pinterest boards. She’s almost taking the piss of what she does with Tropeka in this vlog.
She’s a joke. Seriously. I can’t even.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She said the cookbook will be lucky to be out by mothers day in May. MAY. Oh my gosh this woman is so disorganised.. Everyone who has been waiting for this damn cookbook will have lost interest by then. I bet Ellie [Elsa's wholesome life] would even have a new cookbook out by then, Despicable!

Her ebook with her physio Charlotte was supposed to come out ages ago.
Quite despicable that her pathetic cookbook is over a year late.

In other news, did you guys know that Ellie is coming out with her own cooking app? Bet it will be more successful and better executed than Sarah’s shitshow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can someone do a recap? I literally just could not watch another second of her mental health spiral without getting sucked into it myself.

She is unwell. As someone who spirals when in manic depressive episodes, I just was watching thinking…damn. She’s off cops.

Anyway, sorry that’s depressing.

RACAP!
There was really nothing to recap thats worthy of mention. But there are three weekly snoozefest recaps just to document how little she does anymore.

Aug 7th: https://tattle.life/threads/sarahs-...ktoks-about-sex-and-money.31649/post-11109839

July 31st: https://tattle.life/threads/sarahs-...ktoks-about-sex-and-money.31649/post-10991077

July 24th: https://tattle.life/threads/sarahs-...ktoks-about-sex-and-money.31649/post-10870184

Reactions: 13
In other news, did you guys know that Ellie is coming out with her own cooking app? Bet it will be more successful and better executed than Sarah’s shitshow
where did you read she was coming out with an app? She’s definitely promoting her cookbook more and her food instagram. I haven’t read anything about an app? She has a very successful online shop already.. I suspect Sarah got her ideas here and might even bring out a kids clothing line seeing as how Ellie did it

Reactions: 7
Her ebook with her physio Charlotte was supposed to come out ages ago.
Quite despicable that her pathetic cookbook is over a year late.

yeah, I was thinking about this ebook. Another example of her lack of professionalism. But then I also thought she’s probably waiting to get her ‘body back’ so she can sell it to all those vulnerable mothers who are feeling low trying to adapt to how their life and body has changed since becoming a mother as a way to help them bounce back like she did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
"I love blues and greens and I'm so inspired for the activewear" - I just want to make money
Entire house is pink and has no blues or greens in it.

Not because she loves pink, but because those nude pinks were popular when they built. Now sage greens are in (actually probably on the way out) sis is joining the band wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Now sage greens are in (actually probably on the way out) sis is joining the band wagon.
And she's VERY late to catch on as usual. Missing the bus again, as usual.
Its abysmal how much she isnt interested in her "work" and she has the audacity to show off BTS of this chaos.

Notice how virtually every vlog these days ends with "this was a bit of a weird/random vlog, I know it wasnt my usual, but..." like stop making excuses sis? Youre all out fo content, its time to hang up your boots and go be a FULL TIME MUM.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
where did you read she was coming out with an app? She’s definitely promoting her cookbook more and her food instagram. I haven’t read anything about an app? She has a very successful online shop already.. I suspect Sarah got her ideas here and might even bring out a kids clothing line seeing as how Ellie did it

From 28mins

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does the thumbnail of the vlog really say "werk b*tch"?! Yes, it does!

Sissy, please stop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Entire house is pink and has no blues or greens in it.

Not because she loves pink, but because those nude pinks were popular when they built. Now sage greens are in (actually probably on the way out) sis is joining the band wagon.

Considering that her first apartment had blue on it and she changed it to pink because she despised it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“I NEVER wear make up, and the one time I put effort in, I ruin it”…..she literally wears make up every single day. Every day. She tells the most pointless lies.

Reactions: 49
“We’ve put in so much effort into this giveaway and we want the content to reflect that.”

*Writes script for giveaway 5 minutes prior to filming*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Vlog - title is dumb, she needs to quit being so dramatic and doing such long titles, can't be good for the algorithm.

- M being cute
- "I'm a mother of 2 so I don't have the tiiiime to go a hotel" urm sis you've been on like 3 holidays in the last 6 months
- whining about people renovating. THE AUDACITY.
- filming in Foxys big boy room which she shows in its full empty beige state, sad af. No wonder he doesn't want to sleep there.
- her doing bad accents for WAY TO LONG
- literally does the entire advert spiel again, she's plugging this competition HARD. No one wants it sez.
- 8 mins out of 22 and nothings happened except advertising
- she's so crazed. Absolute maniac.
- I could not work for her.
- So much fake giggling.
- M vommed on her shoulder, good job baby
- her active wear defo isn't going out till 2023. I wonder if she continues to lose her fanbase and sponsors if they'll bin it off. Cause it's fast fashion so they definitely usually design and make clothes in a few months, this is 6 months in advance... Seems a bit soon, maybe they're just trying to appease her
- her outfits are always inspired by ballet 😂😂😂
- every collection has a different inspiration that sparks her creativity, sis we know you copy people and don't have a creative bone in your body.
- she's in a 'balanced season" 😂 which means blue and green
- she also asks people again in they want certain colours or logos/plain but then says 'lets get designing' and pretends to use her laptop, how can you be 'designing' if you haven't waited to get the feedback?
- she wakes up and ignores her phone and emails until she gets a gym sesh, WOW incredible CEO boss babe.
- she's exercising 4 days a week, didn't she say literally todya on her stories she's not gymmed in ages...
- she wants Sunee to be a wholesome cookbook that gets messy and passed down through generations but the cover is so pretty you cant Actually get it messy
- ITS NOT BEING RELEASED THIS YEAR. SHES GOT MOTHERS DAY AS THE NEW DEADLINE WHY IS SHE SO tit
- nothing happens, she shuffles paper around and pretends to work and I'm bored with 4 mins left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
is there any reason at all for mocha to be in the thumbnail? he's literally just a prop at this point
133C8880-6280-4C28-BBB0-6743157596C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Pls I just hopped on here bcs Im a big fan of Alphalete and I always watch new launches. They came out with the colorways that Sarah wants to use for her own collection its the exact same colors. I get that you get inspired by whats trending but to rip off an entire colorway that s just blatant plagiarism. If you reallt want good quality leggings go for alphalete(no spons - I wish). They gona be the same price point anyway. Appreciate her effort tho. Zbye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlog - title is dumb, she needs to quit being so dramatic and doing such long titles, can't be good for the algorithm.

- M being cute
- "I'm a mother of 2 so I don't have the tiiiime to go a hotel" urm sis you've been on like 3 holidays in the last 6 months
- whining about people renovating. THE AUDACITY.
- filming in Foxys big boy room which she shows in its full empty beige state, sad af. No wonder he doesn't want to sleep there.
- her doing bad accents for WAY TO LONG
- literally does the entire advert spiel again, she's plugging this competition HARD. No one wants it sez.
- 8 mins out of 22 and nothings happened except advertising
- she's so crazed. Absolute maniac.
- I could not work for her.
- So much fake giggling.
- M vommed on her shoulder, good job baby
- her active wear defo isn't going out till 2023. I wonder if she continues to lose her fanbase and sponsors if they'll bin it off. Cause it's fast fashion so they definitely usually design and make clothes in a few months, this is 6 months in advance... Seems a bit soon, maybe they're just trying to appease her
- her outfits are always inspired by ballet 😂😂😂
- every collection has a different inspiration that sparks her creativity, sis we know you copy people and don't have a creative bone in your body.
- she's in a 'balanced season" 😂 which means blue and green
- she also asks people again in they want certain colours or logos/plain but then says 'lets get designing' and pretends to use her laptop, how can you be 'designing' if you haven't waited to get the feedback?
- she wakes up and ignores her phone and emails until she gets a gym sesh, WOW incredible CEO boss babe.
- she's exercising 4 days a week, didn't she say literally todya on her stories she's not gymmed in ages...
- she wants Sunee to be a wholesome cookbook that gets messy and passed down through generations but the cover is so pretty you cant Actually get it messy
- ITS NOT BEING RELEASED THIS YEAR. SHES GOT MOTHERS DAY AS THE NEW DEADLINE WHY IS SHE SO tit
- nothing happens, she shuffles paper around and pretends to work and I'm bored with 4 mins left
So by the sounds of thing, the whole vlog essentially just her trying to further advertise her “giveaway” and her active wear coming out? That’s the only thing in her life going on in the moment worth vlogging about? (And that’s not even worth the vlog)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.