Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this is not what I call style. This is only style if your a cashed up bogan. View attachment 1478889
So Fox hasn't got style because he's 3 and I'm sure he hasn't dressed himself.
Sarah and Kurt think they've got style.

Also more Reno questions, what happened with Fox's room? Weren't they planning and ordering loads of stuff and it was going to be SOOOOOO colourful and exciting. It's literally the same room with a double bed and a beige climbing wall

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She hasn't mentioned it in a while but she was meant to be doing a whole Reno vlog/make a new channel for the warehouse build. Do we think she's given up on that?
I for one am at the edge of my seat waiting for a 20 minute video about her ordering tiles that she's somehow manage to relate back to a sponsored skincare routine
This immediately made me picture her using a house tile to slather her face with sponsored skincare products 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In order to ‘take a break’ on weekends one has to have something to break from. Sarah’s entire life is one long weekend, with titchy tiny outsourcing meetings happening occasionally, like where she points at tiles or WFB styles and says ‘tHaT OnE!’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Barely anything happened this week, and yet what little did was cringe-worthy, problematic, dramatic and mostly unnecessary. This is fast becoming Sarah's shtick: cringe, problematic, unnecessary.

Monday:
The week began with a whinge/complain of extreme privilege. Sarah started the week at the gym, except we had a problem! OMG woe was her, because her airpods were missing from the case. But because she's a special breastfeeding mom birdie on a timeline, with issues nobody else in the world would understand, she didn't have the luxury of going back to get them.
Since she was on a timeline and didn't have the time to go gether earpods, she proceeded to get into a series of too many long-winded Instagram stories from the gym, illustrating how shegot through this very serious crisis.
But that was not all. She followed it up with some more long-winded stories from the car explaining some more how she navigated her music/airpod crisis. In case her stories from the gym weren't clear enough.
In these, she explained she "aggravated her pelvis again" by overdoing cardio work and slipping in single leg exercises over the weekend, because she thought "she has recovered from pregnancy" but nope. Woo.
This was probably her most manic, active day on Instagram. Nothing interesting said, nothing to remember or write home about. And she never mentioned her pelvis again, which made many of us believe it was a lie.

Tuesday:
Drops the absolutely cringey announcement video for her most scammy "giveaway" yet.
1) the "giveaway" is atcually a competition that requires people to pay and purchase subscriptions to bodybloom AND sunny, to enter
2) the T&C were truly questionable and absolve the parties orgamnising the competition from even conducting the contest as they claim they will
3) the video itself had her "channeling Paris Hilton" with that stupid bad fake British accent, that nobdy likes and nobody gets. She then cribbed about Gen z people who didn't "get it" because she had people in her DMs apparently pointing out and poking holes in her video. So what happened to the 30yr old women who make up her audience then?

Wednesday:
Starts the day talking about Malakai in the only way she talks about him anymore: by telling everyone he doesnt sleep and is grumpy. Apparently he is a "temperamentally chill" baby, but just won't sleep. So she did the best thing she could do in this situation, took him to a coffee shop to nap, while catches up on work, aka gets on Instagram stories, talking loudly to herself in public, waving her phone around, ALL WHILE people watch her thru the cafe window.
Love that for her. And for M. And all the people in the cafe trying to get a chill breakfast.
She also posted some butt fuggly White Fox clothes on her Instagram feed, which again made her look like a 13 yr old playing dress up with mummy's clothes. This was somewhat worse than her mummy makeover vlog.
At home later that day, she held Malakai in her arms, up in front of the camera, while she talked about an upcoming active wear line with White Fox Boutique that is in the works. Claimed it is still a year away and while she would ealrier treat such collabs as super secret projects she wants to involve her sissys this time around. Threw in a bunch of super inane question boxes and polls to get people's inputs on what they'd like it to be. We think this was done more to increase engagement which has been seriously flagging. AND to show White Fox that there is still interest or excitement in her clothes. The whole exercise seemed very suss.

Thursday:
Just as we had called it only 12 hours earlier, the entire exercise around questions about the active wear seemed like a sham. She showed up the very next morning, mere hours after asking for suggestions for the new line to help her build a mood board, fresh out of a meeting with WF claiming everyone is going to love how "beautiful, effortless and wearable" her new line is going to be. Which begged the question: did she go from beginning to build a mood board to already knowing what the line would feature in 12 hours?
NO, of course not. She probably went in to see samples ripped off from current trends and lines already in the making, so she can slap her ugly name on to and call it a day.
She then posted a stupid reel bragging about her boxing progress/comeback, at 4.5 months postpartum. She never will realise how unnecessary and toxic it is to use the words postpartum and comeback in the same sentence.

Friday:
MOre whinging about how she has had the worst night as a mum, co sleeping with M. She made extra special duck me eyes in the bathroom mirror in an almost-open bathrobe exposing her ever milky cleavage ever so slightly.
She went on to claims Malakai wanted to be "on her all night" so on account of having slept a total of one hour all night, she has had to skip her workout and choose to eat "meal after meal." She whinges and stories while taking out "leftover chicken soup" that actually looked like coagulated, day old spaghetti alfredo that needed a fork and knife. It was SOUP, fyi.
Later in the day she posted an "extended cut" of Fox making popsicles for her yoghurt collab. Weird content.

Saturday: crickettsssss
Sunday: moaarrrr crickettsssss

What is her social blade update looking like today?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Even her social blade numbers are getting boring
Love how the biggest loss of followers this week (600+) was on Tuesday, the day she launched the competition. Perhaps making a video mocking the British accent and calling your followers stupid Gen Zers wasn't the brightest idea, eh Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Notice he's wearing a kid's version of the hoodie Sarah was wearing a few days ago. I'm sensing a colab coming soon. And if not they're definitely tring to get one. The constant references to F having style and advertising his clothes is just as ick as pushing him to have his own YouTube channel. It's all connected sadly. They know they can reel in more sponsors for him (and them) like this.
Fear of God / Essentials is a hugely popular streetwear brand globally, I'd be surprised if they even knew who Sez and Kurt are! I reckon this is just like their Off White / Balenciaga hoodie obsession ... just trying to be a lot cooler than they actually are and flex their cash :p

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Love how the biggest loss of followers this week (600+) was on Tuesday, the day she launched the competition. Perhaps making a video mocking the British accent and calling your followers stupid Gen Zers wasn't the brightest idea, eh Sarah.
Also in her vlog she said she was having a Meeting with Tropeaka (or whoever's paying for this bs competition) to discuss how best to announce/advertise the competition. Which means she had to pitch the stupid idea of her in a dressing gown drinking out of a coffee cup saying she's hot while pretending to have a terrible definitely not English accent. And then they went wow yes that's amazing, good job Sarah.

Theyre all morons

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sarah’s Day #61 Sezzy is a bore, motherhood is a chore, and makes soup you can’t pour #buymycookbook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She loses less followers when she does nothing. Dare you to stick with that plan Sez. Stay offline indefinitely if you want to keep those Instagram followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As stated above, Sarah and Kurt are most likely not on Fear of God/ Essentials radar. They have celebrities and professional athletes wearing their clothes, so they do not need them. They can have Sarah or Zendaya wearing their stuff? Tough call for sure. :LOL: It appears more of a younger person's go to hoodie, so I'm sure Sarah and Kurt cling to it to show how young and cool they still are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
she’s so predictable i cannot deal 🙄🙄
Ew you can just see the strain of holding her body in this position - legs splayed apart for the faux gap, teapot arm tilted back to hide her shoulders, flexing the stomach under suuuuuper high waisted leggings, arching her back and sticking the butt out to make her torso appear longer and hips smaller, lit from the side (window) which is the oldest Insta trick in the book to feign definition/cast shadow. Oh and top it off with a signature Sezzy eye duck.

It’ll be interesting to do a delusion vs reality comparison of this pic and when she stories in the car/at the gym and suddenly her abs definition is gone or her shoulders have doubled in size.

You look ridiculous Sarah. And clean your gross sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not getting a face close up for a few days now. Maybe she had some botched work done?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How's that SPD going Sarah?? You know, that terrible pain you were suffering through just last week? When I had spd, there was no way I would even consider doing squats, let alone weighted squats!
The one job Sarah has to do herself that she can’t dump on her Mum/Kurt, is keeping track of her lies, and she fails at it almost every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s day #61: I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee
This was most liked. I think this was the longest thread ever because she’s just so f*^king boring. Personally, I am a fan of her crimes against fashuuuuun. Can’t wait for more!

NEW THREAD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.