Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys listened to the health code this week? Sarah is out and it’s Kurt and Brenton. Kurt talks about the pressure to be the bread winner as Sarah earns more money, he says that as if it’s not news to everyone. It’s too funny how thick he is. But I guess this is why he is ramping up his business.
He said he wants her to work less so she can be a better mum. 😅 He should stop trying to submit to these old fashioned toxic gender rules and just stay home with the kids instead. Let her be the breadwinner Kurtle she doesn’t actually like being a mum.

Also how he needs to earn some brownie points so he is „allowed“ to have a surf.
Their relationship seems doomed.
And Kurt had to beg her to look after her kids alone, for HALF or even ONE day for him to go and WORK. So no wonder he needs to earn brownie points to go off and do a hobbie. He goes on to talk about how hard it would be to have a job with little flexibility as a parent. Mate, I'm a mum who works shift work and my work/boss gives me much more flexibility than your wife/boss.

Yikes.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This is the kind of content Sarah chooses to watch on Tiktok and then deem suitable to share with her 1.2million followers...some vile, pumped-up gym junky YELLING at us! Fear the chips, people, fear the chips!
What even was this and why did she post it?

Reactions: 23
I’m a mother and my thoughts are ‘shut the duck up Sarah’
Pretty sure every human being has thought this at some point...

The weird attempts to be more sexy and sultry after her second mommy makeover are giving me the ick. Like, I’m all for women looking and feeling hot. I said just yesterday that it’d be lovely to see Sarah go through a self-love and discovery journey in her 30s.

But this feels weirdly voyeuristic and “sneaky.” She’s using maternal behaviors and struggles as a chance to sexualize herself, and she’s parroting American sex icons in her ads (Kim and Paris both had sex tapes leaked). It’s like a compulsion or feeding an unhealthy need for validation instead of her doing what makes her feel good.
This is very likely a reach on my part, but her antiquated idea that 30 is somehow an ending of something paired with her "lifelong dream of being a MILF" really makes me feel weird. So much of her more narcissistic behaviors are obviously a result of extreme insecurity, but I do feel that her obsession with age plus need for validation probably has her in extra "look how young and hot i look for 30!!" mode.

30 is very young. The idea that women are over the hill at 30 (and yet men "get better with age) is such a grossly misogynistic way of thinking that we should be actively combatting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder how long it took to get the dressing gown to hang juuust right so we get a glimpse of a milky side boob? Helped of course by leaning into one arm while squeezing in with the other. She's trying to look casually dishevelled but it's so posed it's hilarious.

Baby Panadol on the bench. Why not just say he’s sick/unwell?
She said Mally Poo is teething so hopefully she's giving it to him if he's in pain (and not because she hoped it would get him to sleep).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
What even was this and why did she post it?
This is a comedic creator, so I’d assume this video is satire. Still not sure why Sarah would repost it though. Very odd.

ETA: His point is also that the miniature bags are too small. So, he’s not even jokingly demonizing junk food. He’s just reusing a tired joke and being overly aggressive in the delivery because it’s the only way he could think to make it remotely funny. Which is cringe. But not at all what the original poster pretended it was.

Reactions: 15
Sarahs Day #61: "Content" more boring, subscription "Giveaway", time for more scamming

She has been so boring we have not even bantered around with thread titles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is a comedic creator, so I’d assume this video is satire. Still not sure why Sarah would repost it though. Very odd.

ETA: His point is also that the miniature bags are too small. So, he’s not even jokingly demonizing junk food. He’s just reusing a tired joke and being overly aggressive in the delivery because it’s the only way he could think to make it remotely funny. Which is cringe. But not at all what the original poster pretended it was.
Actually, when I watched the clip, he certainly seemed to be demonising junk food, especially the second part of it. I didn't realise he was a comedian (if he is, he needs to work on his act!), there was no reference to who he was, and from the way it was presented I couldn't take it any other way than demonising junk food. I apologise if you saw it as me 'pretending' something...that wasn't my intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sarah’s day #61: I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Straight up brunette. Sorry this is probably petty but with all her comments about “blonde surfy groms” and how different facks looks on her stories… this is just 😬

edited to add: he is almost always wearing a hat in her pictures 🤔
Kurt looks like a cancer patient 😞

Edit and TW ⚠
Kurt actually genuinely reminds me of the man in this doco:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sarah's Day #61 : Monday's are manic, midweek shill and complain, weekends she's missing, then do it over again

sorry one more :ROFLMAO:

Sarah's Day #61 : Her businesses are failing, sick of being a mom, time to steal her husband's House of Groms!

Sarah's Day #61 : Monday's are manic, midweek shill and complain, weekends she's missing, then do it over again

sorry one more :ROFLMAO:

Sarah's Day #61 : Her businesses are failing, sick of being a mom, time to steal her husband's House of Groms!
oh no I'm addicted now...this might be too accusatory lol

Sarah's Day #61 : More Whitefox fast fashion, gotta bring that cash in, stolen designs are her passion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Actually, when I watched the clip, he certainly seemed to be demonising junk food, especially the second part of it. I didn't realise he was a comedian (if he is, he needs to work on his act!), there was no reference to who he was, and from the way it was presented I couldn't take it any other way than demonising junk food. I apologise if you saw it as me 'pretending' something...that wasn't my intention.
He wasn’t demonising ‘junk food’, but saying that the serving size in the small packet was a ridiculous portion and he would require more.
But yes, he said it in an annoying, unfunny way.

Reactions: 12
sarah’s day #61 - followers tanking on the daily, manic mondays and giveaways still shady

sarah’s day 61 - solid soups and no fashion sense, no sleep making her manic and tense

sarah’s day #61 - oversized ugly outfits and solidified soup, follower count starting to droop

sarah’s day #61 - content now just a whinge fest but still thinks she’s the best

stuck on the couch with a sore back, thought i’d throw some out here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm guessing she found that TikTok relatable because she binge ate a big bag of crisps yesterday. Also, she must of deleted it because it hasn't been 24 hours yet and her stories are gone.

Remember she said last Saturday she went to the gym with a group of friends and did a load of box jumps which inflamed her pelvis again? Yeah no mention of that since.

Reactions: 18
He wasn’t demonising ‘junk food’, but saying that the serving size in the small packet was a ridiculous portion and he would require more.
But yes, he said it in an annoying, unfunny way.
It's always interesting how we can get different messages from the same material.

Reactions: 10
She’s so boring I don’t even keep up with her insta or tattle anymore. Such a plain Jane who thinks she’s a bleeping celeb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarahs Day 61 - M is teething, to-do-list includes eating, giveaways are scams and cheating, her life is so dull it leaves us all weeping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.