Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally going to be 🦊 in the next few years. Can even imagine now…
“How’s sleeping in your new room going? I heard you still need dad in your bed with you. Speaking of which, I was so mad at him for leaving you and your mum for a week to go to the snow!”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The first thing I noticed about the “extended cut” of Fox’s cooking was the blender facing the camera. Who faces a blender away from themselves? He had to climb on the bench to use the buttons. Then the camera zooms in on the blender brand. My money is on some form of collaboration there 🙈

• Sick
Sarahs Day #61: Who even cares at this point?

(If she doesn’t even try, why would I?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to follow, that focus on a mix of nutrition, meal planning, fitness and are real / genuine…..ie. NOT the Itsines’, Sarah’s Day, Sophie Guidolin types. THANKS!
Natasha Oceane and Keltie O’Connor are good! I also really enjoy Will Tennyson and Chris Bumsteads channels.
And for like the critiques, Abbie’s Kitchen, obesetobeast and teamforneverlean are great!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She hasn't mentioned it in a while but she was meant to be doing a whole Reno vlog/make a new channel for the warehouse build. Do we think she's given up on that?
I for one am at the edge of my seat waiting for a 20 minute video about her ordering tiles that she's somehow manage to relate back to a sponsored skincare routine

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She hasn't mentioned it in a while but she was meant to be doing a whole Reno vlog/make a new channel for the warehouse build. Do we think she's given up on that?
I for one am at the edge of my seat waiting for a 20 minute video about her ordering tiles that she's somehow manage to relate back to a sponsored skincare routine
I think its the next video on the list after the house tour :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Natasha Oceane and Keltie O’Connor are good! I also really enjoy Will Tennyson and Chris Bumsteads channels.
And for like the critiques, Abbie’s Kitchen, obesetobeast and teamforneverlean are great!
awesome 💪 thanks for the suggestions, will take a look!

my fav on Instagram is @thefitfoodieblog ❤ she’s ACTUALLY a nutritionist and her content is 👌….

Reactions: 6
I remember when Sarah was in her prime (if you can call it that, because it was still highly disordered) the weekends were prime time for vlogging (both recording and publishing). But now, she really doesn’t give a tit beyond recording the same sorry sponsored content over and over again from her bathroom. It’s beyond just dull, it very much shows that she’s checked out from anything involving real effort. I think she knows this, hence the occasional promise to ‘get back to her roots’ or produce some ‘OG Sezzy’ content when she sees her subs dwindling, but she never delivers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember when Sarah was in her prime (if you can call it that, because was still highly disordered) the weekends were prime time for vlogging (both recording and publishing). But now, she really doesn’t give a tit beyond recording the same sorry sponsored content over and over again from her bathroom. It’s beyond just dull, it very much shows that she’s checked out from anything involving really effort. I think she knows this, hence the occasional promise to ‘get back to her roots’ or produce some ‘OG Sezzy’ content when she she’s her subs dwindling, but she never delivers.
Yep. Tomorrow being Monday I bet we get:
- "I'm tired, it's my children's fault"
- rant about "I had to do this, this and this to get my work out done but it's done. Woo milf"
- product plug
- reminder about give away

Reactions: 25
Sorry but this is not what I call style. This is only style if your a cashed up bogan.
D501CF10-64F8-4198-B1B2-F93B0F6AB36A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
No stories all weekend. Queue Mondays stories: I’ve been present all weekend with my family blah blah blah.

Good on her for not wanting to work weekends, but you can’t be an influencer who only works Monday to Friday. Sure, take a weekend off here and there, but every weekend she goes radio silent. Then she comes back Mon - Fri to shill the same tit. If she wants to give up influencing then she’s gotta give it all away. She can’t expect to still have people supporting her when she literally shares nothing beyond the tit be paid to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry but this is not what I call style. This is only style if your a cashed up bogan. View attachment 1478889
Notice he's wearing a kid's version of the hoodie Sarah was wearing a few days ago. I'm sensing a colab coming soon. And if not they're definitely tring to get one. The constant references to F having style and advertising his clothes is just as ick as pushing him to have his own YouTube channel. It's all connected sadly. They know they can reel in more sponsors for him (and them) like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
For an influencer who’s supposed to be doing the “biggest giveaway everrrr!!” shes awfully quiet on the weekend. It’s like prime time for promoting it. Not mad though. Scammer.

Reactions: 25
No stories all weekend. Queue Mondays stories: I’ve been present all weekend with my family blah blah blah.

Good on her for not wanting to work weekends, but you can’t be an influencer who only works Monday to Friday. Sure, take a weekend off here and there, but every weekend she goes radio silent. Then she comes back Mon - Fri to shill the same tit. If she wants to give up influencing then she’s gotta give it all away. She can’t expect to still have people supporting her when she literally shares nothing beyond the tit be paid to share.
Especially when her Mon-Fri ‘work’ consists of 3-4 hours of storying about how busy her morning was eating breakfast, showering, getting dressed, feeding her infant and going to the gym. She does about an hour at most of real work per day, and even then it’s stuff anyone could do with their eyes closed (like picking swatches), and then spends the rest of the trying to pass of a life of leisure as work. Makes it even more piss weak to post nothing on weekends, but of course she’ll justify it as needed to rest after her big week (of rest). She needs to leave, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even if she didn't want to work at the weekends as she is in more of a routine now with F in daycare and having traditional family time at the weekend, you can still have posts scheduled to go up to keep your content updated and to reach more people.
But the trick is when you go down the route of deleting anything negative you can't trust content to be posted without you being free to manage it.
She is her own undoing yet again

Reactions: 33
Especially when her Mon-Fri ‘work’ consists of 3-4 hours of storying about how busy her morning was eating breakfast, showering, getting dressed, feeding her infant and going to the gym.
Yeah we'll never forget

"6am feed malachai
7am eat food
9am feed malachai
12pm take photos for sunee
3pm feed malachai
5pm eat"

SO busy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
my fav on Instagram is @thefitfoodieblog ❤ she’s ACTUALLY a nutritionist and her content is 👌….
interesting! I used to follow her too but then found her TOO obsessed with working out, taking photos of her body constantly.. eats very very small meals for the amount she exercises. I feel like she has body dysmorphia.. and found myself constantly checking my body out in the mirror like her.. ended up unfollowing when I realized all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly good on her for taking a break on weekends, I think we all agree she’s losing the plot faster than ever atm and definitely needs it. But as posts above have pointed out, I’m going to be so annoyed if she comes back tomorrow complaining again about how busy her life is working as bossbabe 3 companies, when her hours are minuscule, she has constant help at home, and her vlogs are coming every 2 weeks atm, with close to no effort put into them 😴

Reactions: 26
It's good that she takes a break at the weekends! She's losing her touch, and her stans will hopefully get bored of her! She doesn't spread any negativity, her ED traits, exploit her children.

She already complains on her stories Monday to Friday, we need a break from her whining too haha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.