Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiwi Co seems to think they’re not working with Sarah. Hopefully she was only contracted for those 2 terrible excuses for ads then.
Maybe tell them that the influencer they claim they aren't working with was publically tagging #kiwicopartner on her stories. Partner indicates a partnership. If it was just a gifted product then Sarah should have tagged it as such with #ad #spon #gifted. Sarah rarely tags such things and when she does it's always sNeAkY, but this was a clearly visible tag. Something is off with this one. Either Sarah is tagging partner instead of gifted or spon because she thinks it looks better or Kiwi Co desperately need to communicate with each other.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe tell them that the influencer they claim they aren't working with was publically tagging #kiwicopartner on her stories. Partner indicates a partnership. If it was just a gifted product then Sarah should have tagged it as such with #ad #spon #gifted. Sarah rarely tags such things and when she does it's always sNeAkY, but this was a clearly visible tag. Something is off with this one. Either Sarah is tagging partner instead of gifted or spon because she thinks it looks better or Kiwi Co desperately need to communicate with each other.
Done! Honestly it’s probably a mix of all of it ha!

Reactions: 11
the whole cooking scene where she told Fockz that other kids are watching him.............no they are not Sarah, and you know it. Adults and young women are watching your children online because you are exposing them 🥴 There's not a single child that would enjoy watching Sarah's video? What is she on about

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Nothing, but that's the photo that got 144k likes as opposed to less than 20 for everything else she posts nowadays. From a business view of things she can't afford not to use her kids as content. But that's only because she's become so lazy with her content. If she put the effort back iike she used to she wouldn't need to exploit her children for likes and engagement.

View attachment 1380507

Plus M is perfectly content sitting in Kurt's arms. He's not crying or becoming distressed or anything. It's like yesterday when she says he won't let her put him down while she films the WF trackie haul. She then does and he starts babbling to himself and she's like nope, see, can't be left. Again he wasn't crying. Perhaps he was about to, but even so, it's like she thinks every time a baby makes a noise they need attention or are about to kick off. She constantly acts like this is the first time having a baby.
But when she was filming Focean the other day Makalaka was crying nonstop in the background and she just ignored him to film some non content content

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Haven't watched the vlog - the picture someone posted earlier with focks saying hello to the kids and what you were all talking about earlier about her 'training' him for YouTube actually makes me so sad. He's 3. He shouldn't be knowing what lines to say when a camera is on, or knowing to smile during filming. Let him back real bloody marshmallow cookies without a camera to spend time with his mum alone ffs.

Also - my mum is coeliac and we never had to make this healthy tit growing up, we either made normal GF cakes just with GF flour (that exists) or regular stuff and she wouldn't eat it. It's not hard.

Finally, again haven't watched the vlog hut she was filming in the swimming pool? Isn't that all kinds of illegal? I'm in the UK but every pool here says no filming or photos... Its really weird to me, I'd hate it if I was a parent if another kid there?

Reactions: 39
Soooo all these kind of posts should be getting deleted, right..?? It will be interesting to watch her post tally and see if that number goes down. As of July 1st she has 2,581 posts. Here's just a few to keep record of. I didn't include any of her poopy bloom as I wasn't sure if there is a loophole with collabs.
"Foxy Toddler" is really going to prevent predators from targeting her son :rolleyes: Maybe in Australia it doesn't mean "sexually attractive person" but it does in North America, although, the term is quite dated. Just gives me the ICK

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Coincidental that this comes out as Influencers have been stripped of their paid promotions.

Sorry for the multiple posts, I’m just in shock.

There is soooo much to unpack in this conversation around F starting a YT channel.

- Sarah exploiting F get more money.
- Sarah losing her ability to shill crappy products as per new guidelines (July 1)
- Sarah then referring people back to her channel because she doesn’t want F to have more limelight than her.

If we were to delve deeper(past the exploitation of F)and look at her narcissistic tendencies, as we have seen before, what are the chances that she will financially abuse F and his channel. It is a thing, and 100% she would go there.
I don’t think she cares for his safety as she states, I think that is to save face and image.

Happy to discuss
He's not that cute and doesn't have that much charisma, I don't see him being successful on YouTube, maybe tiktok but that wouldn't bring in as much $. Her stans would support the channel but surely would get bored after a few vids. Watching a TODDLAH cooking isn't really that entertaining. Then again her stans are bonkers so who knows. This could be her next cash cow.

Reactions: 27
"Foxy Toddler" is really going to prevent predators from targeting her son :rolleyes: Maybe in Australia it doesn't mean "sexually attractive person" but it does in North America, although, the term is quite dated. Just gives me the ICK
It does mean that here in Aus too. I cringe when she calls him that. I also wouldn’t call him a toddler anymore either.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.