Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bethy_

So now her baby has a gluten intolerance? 🙄 She wasted no time projecting her disordered eating behaviours onto another one

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

d0ldrums

Can we all just remember that she went on HOLIDAY merely DAYS after this ordeal? Absolutely vile, incredibly negligent behaviour. She should be reported.

• Heart
If you have to spend so much of the vlog justifying why you were filming this and why you are posting it you absolutely know it’s wrong and have chosen to disregard your own moral compass in favour of making money/garnering attention and sympathy.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
She literally said “I love my own dog but I hate all the other dogs”.
I always had a feeling she got Abbie to complete the "happy family" influenza look and that she didnt give a shit about dogs to begin with.
Now I feel the same way about the two offspring she's brought into the world.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 17.28.22.png

I really appreciate the singleminded focus reginafortune4 has!
These comments have of course since be deleted. This was on the health code post for the latest excuse for a shitty episode titled "how enthusiastic are you?" where am and sarah's narcisissm and self involvement are obnoxiously on full display. what the content has to do with enthusiasm beats me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
So which is it? She originally couldn’t poop because she didn’t have her poopy bloom. Then she blamed it on lack of mobility. Now the ‘swallow people’ (who? What?) are telling her to cut out dairy and gluten because her and Ham Solo can’t handle it (despite it being fine just last week, and for the past two months).

she is back to her restrictive self today. Talking about working off food and cutting foods out.

• Sick
  • Wow

pink_mountain

On Insta stories right now: “You guys know I love giving away free stuff” 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 …. Says the multi-millionaire who charges hundreds of dollars for watery smoothie and dry/slop/grey food recipes and ED exercise guides 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

Toath

Dear Sarah:

In the last 24 hours a woman in my mums group has shared her 6 months old leukaemia diagnosis
In the same 24 hours another mothers child had a seizure and wash rushed off in an ambulance and is STILL waiting for a proper room.
My own 5.5 month old has been so unwell with the flu that’s going round that I’ve had to cuddle him and hold him in my arms every single night for 6 nights straight (tonight is the 7th)

How dare you monetise your childs illness and how dare you spend half the video complaining about your own problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

jeansarah

someone posted the Insta story re/ McDonald’s on the outspoken Facebook page and so many Stans saying things like ‘cut her a break she has a sick child’ and ‘sorry she triggers you, unfollow’ and then even ‘ people in here talking about influencers have no life’!?!?! 😆 like you’re literally on a page dedicated to talking about influencers.

maybe get a life and stop defending someone so problematic from gossip on a gossip page?!

Just to add, I don’t think having a sick child means no one can criticize other aspects of your life.

Just like with Kanye west people were saying not to be mean to him re his Kim tweets as he has bipolar. But the two aren’t necessarily interwined. Both can be true. Kanye is an abusive dick, who also suffers with bipolar. The bipolar doesn’t make him a dick, that’s offensive to others with bipolar.

• Wow

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Im about 3 pages behind, but just reading through, I realised ONCE AGAIN how awful it is that this dumb bitch actually documented her son's hospital stay, and scammed thousands of mothers into buying and beleving that she did it for them, when really there wasn't a single piece of evidenced advice on what a mother should do in a situation like that. Unless you count: film it, cry into your camera, manipulate and bait it through a tacky ass thumbnail, cry into your camera, taste lollies to lighten the mood, display your total moral and ethical bankruptcy but then project like you are benevolently doing this all for motherssssss, don't even bother to talk about what the CPR technique is, literally just say GO LEARN CPR if youre a mum and be done with it.

KA-CHING! Laugh all the way to the bank.

WHY AREN"T PEOPLE MORE PISSED AT THIS??
What fucking advice/help did her stupid vlog offer????
WHY ARE WE NOT CANCELLING HER. HOW CAN WE DO THIS.

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
'im glad I listened to my gut and kept a close eye on him on the day he turned blue"
1. You didn't really keep a close eye on him, he was in the back of the car with Fox. You could've sat in the back too.
2. YOU WENT TO THE FUCKING ZOO. If it was your no.1 priority you'd have stayed at home in a safe environment just in case.
SmartSelect_20220530-090956_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad

narcasaurus

Wowsas 😳
And here’s all of us trying to be respectful and not use blue in the thread title. Those poor boys 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 61

airquote

FUCK! I was about to come here to post predicting she would be back at the gym within the week to get back in to her workouts but she is manically on her way to Pilates now!! Gotta work off the McDonald’s and the gurguly tum, who gives a shit about the baby who was turning blue for no discovered reason.

What a sickening human.

Reactions: 61