Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t looked but is she at Westmead? If she’s in a single room at Westmead it’s most likely the new short stay ward

Reactions: 11
Sorry. I took a few days off SD… and now I’m catching up. I saw the post about praying for the deformity to leave (among other things). Why do people type up insta Prayers? God doesn’t have Instagram.

Is she saying this current hospitalisation was due to his birth condition? Or did something else happen? (Or is she not specificying?)

I was also surprised/disappointed to learn she got her own room. I hope it was because of availability and not favouritism.

Reactions: 25
I bet the other mums and bubs from the shared room are breathing a huge sigh of relief regardless. If it keeps her away from them then givr her a private room 24/7. It's not like a shared room will teach her empathy, reflection or how to be a normal, functioning human.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"I feed him to sleep which is a no no in my normal life" yuck. Only wants to breastfeed for the holistic princess crown but doesn't actually want to nurture and biologically RESPOND to her child by feeding to sleep . Paints a clear picture how worried she is about his 'schedule' more like sarahs day schedule and not actually his health

And said she'll have a cry feeding malakai every 2 hours . So how did she only get one hour sleep last night. So inconsistent. Sarah normal people babies Cluster feed when they are sick/growing and don't get off the boob because it's biologically normal. Could you imagine coping with that 🤣

This comment irked me soo bad!
She said it as if her and Kurt would never allow “bad” habits even though Fox is still having a dummy and I would guarantee a bottle when he turned 3 in march! (They showed him with a dummy when in port Douglas)

So she is only okay with her kids having help sleeping if it means it’s the easy way out?
I feed my baby to sleep because she’s a BABY and that’s what she likes. But my 3 yr old stopped having bottles and a dummy a long long time ago even though for awhile it was hard because at some point you have to be a parent and look out for their best interest even though it sucks at the time. She’s so bleeping self centred it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you. Must admit, had forgotten how much I enjoy doing the recaps. She gives me so much to work with! :p
I know that others do them better, so I will step back after this one. :)
I’m being selfish here .. no don’t stop! We haven’t had a recap in threeeaaads! No one does them anymore 🥹 and I’m not a good storyteller lol. I live for your recaps!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I reckon Sezzy truly thought her prayers would heal the baby before he was born. She’s so egotistical.

Reactions: 22
If she had half a brain she wouldn’t have whinged about having to share a room before knowing if she actually had to? So now she looks like a petulant child.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I've been told we won't have our own room and I won't have a bed" fkn lol that someone actually thought "tit I better warn princess Dr. DJ Sez of this otherwise she will probably lose her mind when she finds out" hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's posts Brenton (Big Dog 🥴) entering big brother house. Looks like they have their own room
Looks like she's in the same hospital as earlier, judging by the sheets in M's crib?

But then to be shocked that there are health complications and that prayers didn't magically fix him. It's frustrating how little she seems to have prepared for a special needs baby. It's not like any of this is a surprise.
What complications? Dont you know, he was fearfully and uniquely maaade!

Is hohsspiduhl Sarah the worst Sarah?
It's honestly so hard to pick her worst avatar when there are other strong contenders like:
ED Sarah
Scammy Sarah
tOdDLaH mUmM Sarah
HAMBELLY!! Sarah
bOsS bAbE mILf Sarah
Holistic Princess Sarah
Thighs-must-never-touch Sarah
Over filtered, photoshopped edited Sarah
RAWRRANDREAL Sarah
#GodIsGood Jesus' Child Sarah
oh gosh.. I could really go on and on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does this woman think that all of her carrying on is somehow relatable or endearing ?

I don't fault anyone for having selfish thoughts occasionally when faced with crisis - it's a very human thing to do. HOWEVER, most of us have the self-awareness and empathy to then check ourselves and move on. It's disturbing to watch a grown woman who was "born to be a mum" bombarding her social media with "poor me!!" posts with zero self-awareness. I get that social media can be a strange thing where people feel compelled to post as if it is their personal diary (I am a product of 2010s Tumblr, I definitely get it) but for the love of GOD have an ounce of self-awareness.

I feel sad for her baby who has struggled since birth - I don't feel sorry for Sarah. While Malachi being sick isn't her fault, she has done nothing to keep him well. "Living her life" is put above all else, whether it be going to the windy beach or throwing a birthday party (a photo-op) for her other son, or going on vacation.

Sarah, you chose to be a mother. You also chose to be a mother of two small children at once. Your time is not your own anymore and won't be until they're grown and out of the house. You made this decision and parade motherhood around like a badge of honor, it's your responsibility to actually be a mother - not just for the cameras, but in real life.

Bad things are going to happen in life. She is incredibly lucky to have never gone through a single real struggle - but she also shows such a lack of any form of resilience or ability to cope that I truly worry for her children. Everything is their faults, everything is about the way THEY make HER feel. That's not how it's meant to be and it's how you raise children who will struggle emotionally, always feeling as if their actions will set their mother off or harm her in someway, who will feel like burdens. And when your children grow to resent you, that will be on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
'im glad I listened to my gut and kept a close eye on him on the day he turned blue"
1. You didn't really keep a close eye on him, he was in the back of the car with Fox. You could've sat in the back too.
2. YOU WENT TO THE bleeping ZOO. If it was your no.1 priority you'd have stayed at home in a safe environment just in case.
SmartSelect_20220530-090956_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
'im glad I listened to my gut and kept a close eye on him on the day he turned blue"
1. You didn't really keep a close eye on him, he was in the back of the car with Fox. You could've sat in the back too.
2. YOU WENT TO THE bleeping ZOO. If it was your no.1 priority you'd have stayed at home in a safe environment just in case.
View attachment 1305245
listened to her gut? The chick hasn’t listened to anything but her selfish monologue and her ED thoughts.
She probably read here and saw that we noticed him looking sickly, and then maybe noticed he stopped breathing in her rear view mirror.
What a load of bs

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm ashamed to say I have been an avid Sarah supporter up until today. Today I felt wildly hurt when watching her stories about having to share a room and it dawned on me that this women is so incredibly self centred that she doesnt give a toss about the lives of others who might be in those rooms. Today when I saw thkse stories, for the first time I felt this wave of anger wash over me, like this women has been tricking me and pulling the wool over my eyes.
Everything came crashing down and i knew id been fooled.... stupid me for buying her products, liking her posts, watching her content. After years of following and keeping up with Sarah, right from the days of Mitch in fact, today I washed my hands of this self obsessed narcacist. And in my moment of complete realisation, I even had the thought... could this actually be a case of Maunchausen Proxy.... does this baby actually have a medical condition? Has she baited us and lied this whole time, is there any real proof of these blue episodes or is she making her poor baby go through all of this testing for monetary and selfish gain..... why do i feel like theres red flags waving here.....

• Heart
Reactions: 141
Imagine if you were stuck in a shared ward with her. All you’d be able to hear from the bed next to you or across from you would be:

“OMG so hi sissy’s from this crap chair that I’m stuck in for the next 2 days which is actually 5 weeks in Sezzy time. I can’t believe they didn’t give me a bed. They told me they couldn’t fit one in here because it’s a shared ward and Macaw is the patient so he gets a cot and I get this uncomfortable squeaking chair that I have to sit in to sleep and breastfeed and watch the big dog on big brother HAHAHA shout out to the big dog guys he’s so funny, so hilarious. Anyway, so what was I saying? Oh yeah, they have no idea what they’re talking about guys … whatever. Anyway so it’s day 4 and I haven’t done a poo because no one will bring any poopy bloom to me at the hospiduuuul. Apparently Durt is too busy looking after our CrAzY ToDdLaHH to even think about doing anything for me ever. Is there anyone out there that can go to my house, pick up a carton for me and then bring it in to me? Like, I just can’t deal. I’ve been kept awake for the last 84 hours by this kid who is crying and it’s also been making it so hard to try and vlog this experience because I don’t want all the crying in the background when I’m trying to do my tropeaka ads guysssss like, whatever. And there’s just no natural light in this room, no sun whatsoever. It’s so tit. And guys, guysssss, you will not believe this … there is a COMMUNAL bathroom. Ewwww yuck dumb! How do they expect me to shower in there and do my full skin routine in there twice a day, like, I need my own bathroom guys! I’m just hating my life right now, like, I need to live my life you guyssss. This is so inconvenient when I have 5 million things I need to do for my 348 businesses that I am #bossbabeCEO of. Here’s Malarky guys HAHA wait while I shove the camera on his face HAHA you are giving me grey hairs kid and messing up my life just pretending you were blue HAHA you painted yourself blue didn’t you HAHA. By the way, here’s a new recipe for Slurry that I’m uploading tonight guysss. It’s the most amazing thing ever to celebrate that I’ve been magically cured of my dairy and gluten intolerances and they’re definitely not coming back at all even though I had stabbing gluten pains the other night whatever so it’s organic cheese on whole-wheat crackers and you will definitely not find this recipe anywhere else. It is exclusive to Slurry. If you see it in the coles food magazine it’s because they’ve copied me.”

Sis would get rolled by all the parents who are actually there to support and care for their kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm ashamed to say I have been an avid Sarah supporter up until today. Today I felt wildly hurt when watching her stories about having to share a room and it dawned on me that this women is so incredibly self centred that she doesnt give a toss about the lives of others who might be in those rooms. Today when I saw thkse stories, for the first time I felt this wave of anger wash over me, like this women has been tricking me and pulling the wool over my eyes.
Everything came crashing down and i knew id been fooled.... stupid me for buying her products, liking her posts, watching her content. After years of following and keeping up with Sarah, right from the days of Mitch in fact, today I washed my hands of this self obsessed narcacist. And in my moment of complete realisation, I even had the thought... could this actually be a case of Maunchausen Proxy.... does this baby actually have a medical condition? Has she baited us and lied this whole time, is there any real proof of these blue episodes or is she making her poor baby go through all of this testing for monetary and selfish gain..... why do i feel like theres red flags waving here.....
Make sure you check out the Wiki. It’s the pink button at the top. It’s crazy to go back and read about so much stuff that I missed and didn’t realise was happening behind the scenes when I was a stan.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
why do i feel like theres red flags waving here.....
Because there are. There have been, for years now. There always will be. Because she is a huge and total hoax.

You're very elcome here, you'll find a lot of common folk here who share your disapppointment and anger :) You can catch up on all the hundreds of times the wool was pulled over our collective eyes by looking at the wiki (pink button on the top of the page).

ETA: @password123456 sorry I see you've already said this, sorry I posted before catching up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.