Sarahs Day #56 can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely the former. I felt for her with the hard time she was having with the kiddies, but I always felt/noticed something wasn’t quite right with her ways (especially her business approach). Whilst the emotion has cut off with her, my head (anxiety) went into overdrive and I’ve been going on a million tangents.
I've been there. It's really hard not to connect dots and see how she got to where she is now. Like I said, please post lots, you're always welcome to share a fresh perspective.
I don't mean to stop the flow and I wasn't saying you were wrong; I just try to remember things like Mitch's privacy because her stans will attack him if they get that inclination. They shut Sabi+Soul down so quickly, it was nuts!
It gets confusing when you're new because sometimes we discuss her parents and kids, so it looks like everything is open for discussion, but you'll notice we talk about what she has shared publicly. For example, her dad specifically has called us out and brought us up in his public posts, so it's reasonable that we also discuss a post of his that references us or encourages her scams (but you'll see we draw a line and don't contact her family on their pages-ever- it is explicitly against Tattle rules and will get you banned, I believe).
Or we mention Tegan because she was on Sarah's old vlogs, but we won't post her insta here because she has chosen not to be included on scuzz's channels and isn't an influencer herself.
I hope this all makes sense. :)

This was on Facebook and the comments have me crying with laughter 😂 #hairgoalz
This has me howling!!! 😂😂😂
Mate, they paid for these ads only to get roasted! HAHAHA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've been there. It's really hard not to connect dots and see how she got to where she is now. Like I said, please post lots, you're always welcome to share a fresh perspective.
I don't mean to stop the flow and I wasn't saying you were wrong; I just try to remember things like Mitch's privacy because her stans will attack him if they get that inclination. They shut Sabi+Soul down so quickly, it was nuts!
It gets confusing when you're new because sometimes we discuss her parents and kids, so it looks like everything is open for discussion, but you'll notice we talk about what she has shared publicly. For example, her dad specifically has called us out and brought us up in his public posts, so it's reasonable that we also discuss a post of his that references us or encourages her scams (but you'll see we draw a line and don't contact her family on their pages-ever- it is explicitly against Tattle rules and will get you banned, I believe).
Or we mention Tegan because she was on Sarah's old vlogs, but we won't post her insta here because she has chosen not to be included on scuzz's channels and isn't an influencer herself.
I hope this all makes sense. :)

Yeah makes perfect sense. I was a bit too quick to post without realising the potential consequences. Yeah it’s definitely great to have these rules in place to protect others x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You love to see it! When she can't control the narrative (delete comments and block anyone who doesn't kiss her ass) you can see what people really think about her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really hope Kurt reads this page and considers what is said by everyone. It's not easy reading but we all see the same thing in Sarah and it's no coincidence. I used to really like her, but about 3 years ago her behaviours just became so obvious and my whole opinion flipped.
It is not normal the way Sarah treats Kurt: it is gaslighting, manipulative and, I do not say this lightly.. it is verbally abusive.
I hope he also considers what has been said previously about his health. I know we are all outsiders looking in, but it is obvious that Sarah is draining the life out of him, and that what he suffers from isn't SIBO but is a mental health problem. From what we see, it would be no surprise if it was directly caused by dealing with Sarah. Amongst so many other things, she appears to isolate him from his family, make him feel bad for enjoying things without her and manipulate those around her to feel sorry for her when he is temporarily absent for things like work. She seems genuinely emotionally exhausting to those around her. It is more than clear at this point, and what's particularly worrying is we all see this clearly without needing to see their 24 hours. We see this from what Sarah CHOOSES to put online. She clearly thinks it's appropriate to treat Kurt the way she does or she wouldn't post any of it for us to see. God knows what happens off screen.
Kurt has had his share of problematic behaviour, but wow I feel ridiculously sorry for him now. I don't think I've ever seen such narcissism and self-importance so blatantly displayed by any influencer. Nobody deserves to be trapped in life with a manipulative narcissist, particularly two children.
I do wonder if their new age church is one of the ones that believes that mental health problems are caused by the devil and so don’t ever do anything to address it. Know of a few churches that are more “progressive” that are like that

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“I honestly cannot tell you the amazing impact it has had on my skin”…..?!??????!!!!!! You can’t tell us? Why not?? SO FKN DUMB
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thisssssss is a prime example of her stupidity with "marketing". Half the time she is just winging it and running on luck.

If you can't tell us, that's not a very good ad is it? I know it's a manner of speaking and not literal but it's such a bad choice of phrasing for an ad that literally needs you to sell the impact!!!!

She's thick as turds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do wonder if their new age church is one of the ones that believes that mental health problems are caused by the devil and so don’t ever do anything to address it. Know of a few churches that are more “progressive” that are like that
It could be the case. I’m not sure of the connection of Hillsong and the numerous branches of the church she goes to, but I know Hillsong branched from a mix of different conservative churches in the Bible Belt of Sydney. There’s docos and I’ve read about it. It’s like they copied the American Pentecostal way of worship and found a way to “prey” on the disgruntled (cause of lack of progression) conservative church goers that wanted change as they believed it was so fear based. The irony is that Hillsong was not progressive at all - they just distracted with happy clapping, flashing lights and was all “Jesus wants you to be fruitful”! Also, most of their Sunday sessions were all about the $$$. This was clearly the motivator for the “church” and would brainwash their followers with what you put out you’ll reap 10 times more tit. Then hey presto, this place has become a conglomerate with branches all over the world.

So these New Age churches would be based on conservative ideology for sure. Another irony is that a lot of the originally conservative churches have become more progressive.
So yeah I’d say that their yoga + meditation beliefs are still the same/similar (or it’s just Sarah’s conservative background) that it’s mind control, demons etc. So her comment about yoga was not only hypocritical but very fundamentalist to her “new” audience. Like we saw with that whack job bullshit comment that was underneath 😳
Also the same thing with mental health issues - pray about it and God will fix cause it’s just the devil at play. Way too many people have come out of these places a wreck. Thank goodness a lot of the ones that used to be more conservative are now more progressive (and inclusive) so there’s a stronger element of support for getting a diagnosis and independent mental health therapies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
30E1E404-B15F-41E4-908A-6F6D04894429.jpeg

I know what they meant… but the way this is worded made me laugh 😂 literally sounds like it’s tips on how to be less empathetic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
It could be the case. I’m not sure of the connection of Hillsong and the numerous branches of the church she goes to, but I know Hillsong branched from a mix of different conservative churches in the Bible Belt of Sydney. There’s docos and I’ve read about it. It’s like they copied the American Pentecostal way of worship and found a way to “prey” on the disgruntled (cause of lack of progression) conservative church goers that wanted change as they believed it was so fear based. The irony is that Hillsong was not progressive at all - they just distracted with happy clapping, flashing lights and was all “Jesus wants you to be fruitful”! Also, most of their Sunday sessions were all about the $$$. This was clearly the motivator for the “church” and would brainwash their followers with what you put out you’ll reap 10 times more tit. Then hey presto, this place has become a conglomerate with branches all over the world.

So these New Age churches would be based on conservative ideology for sure. Another irony is that a lot of the originally conservative churches have become more progressive.
So yeah I’d say that their yoga + meditation beliefs are still the same/similar (or it’s just Sarah’s conservative background) that it’s mind control, demons etc. So her comment about yoga was not only hypocritical but very fundamentalist to her “new” audience. Like we saw with that whack job bullshit comment that was underneath 😳
Also the same thing with mental health issues - pray about it and God will fix cause it’s just the devil at play. Way too many people have come out of these places a wreck. Thank goodness a lot of the ones that used to be more conservative are now more progressive (and inclusive) so there’s a stronger element of support for getting a diagnosis and independent mental health therapies.
Thanks for describing it so perfectly because you’ve managed to put into words what I could not. I spent a lot of time around these churches and have a lot of trauma around it so I hate seeing her bullshit around her “Christian” views. She’s the exact kind of Christin I hate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1274977
I know what they meant… but the way this is worded made me laugh 😂 literally sounds like it’s tips on how to be less empathetic
I have a feeling that is exactly what they meant.
This whole lot is so far up their own collective asses that they believe they're a cut above everyone and literally genuinely don't care for anyone else. Plus a lot of their confidence is an act and not true inner strength. That strength is usually quiet and doesnt make people behave in the ways that they do -- inability to take criticism, blocking deleting anyone who challenges them, refusing to learn and go in deep with anything they do, no actual growth. These two, and this whole lot, have NOTHING to offer the world in terms of tips for how to be confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a feeling that is exactly what they meant.
This whole lot is so far up their own collective asses that they believe they're a cut above everyone and literally genuinely don't care for anyone else. Plus a lot of their confidence is an act and not true inner strength. That strength is usually quiet and doesnt make people behave in the ways that they do -- inability to take criticism, blocking deleting anyone who challenges them, refusing to learn and go in deep with anything they do, no actual growth. These two, and this whole lot, have NOTHING to offer the world in terms of tips for how to be confidence.
You’re so right 😂 I gave them way too much credit with that one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for describing it so perfectly because you’ve managed to put into words what I could not. I spent a lot of time around these churches and have a lot of trauma around it so I hate seeing her bullshit around her “Christian” views. She’s the exact kind of Christin I hate
Sorry you’ve gone through this. Hope you’re getting the support you need ❤

View attachment 1274977
But I thought Sez was an empath 🤔 That lasted a whole of 1 ig story I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I finally started to go to therapy this year and we are just starting to unravel all the stuff the church made me believe that I was physically sick and exhausted because I wasn't praying enough. I was sick because of the sin in my life and I didn't trust God enough. I was poor and in debt because I didn't trust God so I had to increase my tithe to the Church and God would see it right! Honestly it terrifies me going to therapy at times because I spent so long in an environment where it wasn't accepted and actively frowned upon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I finally started to go to therapy this year and we are just starting to unravel all the stuff the church made me believe that I was physically sick and exhausted because I wasn't praying enough. I was sick because of the sin in my life and I didn't trust God enough. I was poor and in debt because I didn't trust God so I had to increase my tithe to the Church and God would see it right! Honestly it terrifies me going to therapy at times because I spent so long in an environment where it wasn't accepted and actively frowned upon.
Sending you all the hugs! 🤗
I hate that narrative and every iteration of it with all my heart. I have been told that I had a horrific life-changing event happen because my faith wasn't strong enough. I've had friends who were told their cancers weren't cured because they didn't pray hard enough, so they died thinking it was their fault. I just...don't have the words.
I hope you are able to stop blaming yourself (as has been ingrained by those teachings) and start healing.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.