Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijustcantstayquiet

She needs the ENT and Respiratory team at SCH. He will likely need an airway scope under anaesthesia to see why his airways are failing and he can’t maintain his oxygen saturation (blue spells). She isn’t taking this as seriously as she should. It’s incredibly common with genetic syndromes to have low muscle tone and this can include lungs, ear nose throat issues etc. This would usually be explained at genetic counselling sessions to be prepared for this. Nursing in Paeds I can tell you there are many red flags but every parent has to have have their own journey. Hopefully someone in SCH will be able to really explain in details what the future will likely look like. God or not, the body has its own systems that need vigilance when you are a special baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

AlfDen97

"OMG guuuiz I'm totally fine. I've had so many DMs today asking me, like, how I'm coping. I just haven't had time to, like, update you or, like, instastory! I've been in back to back meetings, like, all day, I'm working on some super exciting PrOdJeKTs for you guys, Makka Pakka has just been cluster feeding for the last, like, 63 hours, and then this morning Fox got arrested, he is just such, like, a crazy tOdDLaHh 👇👌🖐👐🙏 WHATEVER, who cares!?"

(or something to that effect... before the end of today 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Sv12689982

Shut up and just eat the fucking lollies

Also who puts celery in after zucchini? That zucchini would be literal mush by the time it’s cooked. Sarah ya moron it goes: onion, carrot, celery, garlic potatoes, stock, THEN YA FUCKIN WAIT, and add your soft veg. Fuck me, let me run Sunee.

Fuck me I stopped after the celery. She added cooked pasta and raw broccoli so that would be actual puréed pasta and zucchini. Someone send this to Gordon Ramsay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Flexicon

Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

HamWrap

The baby goes blue, and they decide to go to the zoo?

The poor kid, absolutely not a priority to his mother.

And focks, scuzz is always pulling his faces at him or being sarcastic, and now she's concerned because she didn't say goodbye to him before going in the ambulance? You're not concerned about him the rest of the time, scuzz.
Surely this has to be in the running for the next thread

Sarah’s Day #57: baby goes blue, what does Sarah do? they decide to go to the zoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

BotoxBish

I'm going to say it...
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the doctors and nurses say 'and he is up to date with his childhood vaccinations?'
What would she say? 'No he isn't'? Like how Selfish and embarrassing I'm sorry 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad

sissywerk

Sarah’s Day #57 ruined trip to the zoo, can’t do a poo, this milfy wife just wants to live her life

Didn’t want to include a line about almond chai going blue because some were concerned it was in bad taste

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteFox

Surely we can't have ‘baby turns blue’ in the title. I feel like we shouldn't make comedy of a baby and keep it focused on Dj Sezbot

• Heart
Reactions: 84
First of all: amazing thread title 😂

Secondly, she absolutely did my head in with these stories. So, Kurt should’ve come home earlier because she couldn’t handle night time routine for the FIRST time in NINE weeks?? Are you kidding me? What did she expect Kurt to do? He was directing an ENTIRE team. Was he just supposed to leave them all? An entire team she knows, nonetheless! From the few stories posted I saw Jess, Tahlia, Brenton, plus it was at Blackwood where she knows the entire staff as well. And today she was “crying in front of her whole team” because she is so overwhelmed. This is sooooo manipulative and dare I say abusive to Kurt. She also has complained to her mom, and then to her millions of followers. Absolutely ridiculous. Poor Kurt. Yeah he has his own set of problematic things, but no one deserves to be treated like this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Imagine relying on poopy bloom to do your daily shit.
Imagine being in hospital after a night of multiple code blues on your infant and posting 10 stories about your shit & hoping her “intolerances” aren’t returning as a priority

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

recoveryqueen

Once again sharing absolutely everything personal about Malakai and his health to her 1.2million followers but his genetic condition is off limits because it’s ‘his life’. Make it make sense!

(disclaimer - I think none of it should be shared)

• Heart

finchrotten

Give me a fucking break. What kind of attention seeking lunatic posts a prayer to social media. How about, you get down on your knees at your bedside, palms together at heart center, bow your head and speak your prayer out loud. Jesus doesn’t “here” or answer performative prayers posted for social media to feel bad for. Un-fucking-believable.

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Also saying they haven’t had a chance to stop and smell the roses? Did they not just go on a last minute week holiday like a week ago? She’s deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

recoveryqueen

D119EDA1-0A40-4398-BDEB-D10B078F3A79.jpeg

Wonder if the house of groms will write their clients' podcast descriptions too??? They're so professionally done! It'd be rude not to!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76