Sarahs Day #56 can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all: amazing thread title 😂

Secondly, she absolutely did my head in with these stories. So, Kurt should’ve come home earlier because she couldn’t handle night time routine for the FIRST time in NINE weeks?? Are you kidding me? What did she expect Kurt to do? He was directing an ENTIRE team. Was he just supposed to leave them all? An entire team she knows, nonetheless! From the few stories posted I saw Jess, Tahlia, Brenton, plus it was at Blackwood where she knows the entire staff as well. And today she was “crying in front of her whole team” because she is so overwhelmed. This is sooooo manipulative and dare I say abusive to Kurt. She also has complained to her mom, and then to her millions of followers. Absolutely ridiculous. Poor Kurt. Yeah he has his own set of problematic things, but no one deserves to be treated like this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
And today she was “crying in front of her whole team” because she is so overwhelmed.
It's absolutely childish. Im not saying she cant be overwhelmed, or that she shouldnt show it, but there is something VERY disturbingly manipulative about how she presents her emotions, builds a story and a whole set up and makes herself out to be the worst of them all. But she's too dumb to realise nothing of what she shows of her life fits with the words coming out of her mouth.

Get a grip Sarah. Your husband wasnt out chilling on a boat with his pals. He was at work, clearly so. And this is how it is with all working parents. You divide things up, you suck it up and keep going. You don't get to do 50% while your parenter does 50% and comes home to helo you with your share.

It's very icky talking about this without slipping into the internalised patriarchal conditioning we all no doubt carry around labour and what is a "woman's" job. So I just want to say this isnt about what is a man's or woman's job. If she resents being home with the kids she has the option of a different arrangement once she weans Marmite off. But until then, she is kind of the primary caregiver. Does she expect Kurt to take indefinite leave and be home to share the load? Who goes to work then? Until she is able to again?

It seems stupid that this seems like rocket science in Sarah's world. But I guess that's what happens when you're 29 going on 12 in your brain. And 29 going on 60 in your values and beliefs.

Chuckled till I choked seeing this. Its apt.
Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.12.09.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Dear Sarah,
I cannot believe my ears when I had to turn on my sound to show my partner how fucked up you are in many many ways.
We don’t have kids; we are trying. But we do have nephew and nieces - so we sort of experience the parent life when we want the mums and dads to have a night off. ANYWAY,
duck off with you are your Pilates. Did you know you have kids? Or did you think you can photoshop them out of your life? You are a mum. You are meant to care, love and support your kids through their emotions etc etc!! HOW DO OTHER SINGLE MUMS DO IT SARAH? They sometimes have multiple kids than you! OR SOMETIEMS THEIR PARTNER IS up to no good you idiot!

Kurt is at WORK. Work that he loves, enjoys and helps businesses create better content than you ever would. Because you do nothing but destroy businesses.
He wasn’t clubbing and he wasn’t just out with the boys. He was earning money so he provide for the family. He earnt money to pay for food, pay for bills, pay for whatever you let him pay. (I bet Sarah; you pay for everything so you can hold it against him later), but either way - shut up about your husband. It’s ok to complain about your husband here and there but you bleeping complain to a point where we what? Feel sorry for you? Did you know (even tho I don’t have kids), we try to live the best life whilst trying for kids because we want them to have a better chance at life. We bought our house unde 7 months ago and trying to set it up in a way where we aren’t miserable with space?
did you know even though my partner works from home, I barely see him still because he is busy working? Should I go down a level and do you what you do? OR should I message kurt and tell him to start hating on you? Do you know how much damage you are? Because if Kurt did ANYYYYY of this to you, you would loose your bleeping tit.
duck off Sarah,
You’re a cow.
Regards
rulebreaker101

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The fact that in one breathe she said “Kurt was working at a campaign, whatever”. Like what? Who the duck just downplays and talks down on their partners job and acting like it doesn’t matter? This is his job, he’s working on his career and gaining an income? I don’t like the guy but bleeping hell he gets treated as a maid.
Why does something always go wrong or it’s just a drama when she’s home alone for the night? She needs to learn to be independent cause holy tit if you can’t spend one night without your partner without having a breakdown from being overwhelmed or creating drama that’s fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Her gripping her nuborns neck whilst whinging is so ick. It’s always after a scandal, this time the “bounce back” scandal and wowee colour me shocked, she is looking for head pats. Yawn.

6FB7041D-AC41-4895-AD4E-24FF473F882C.png
A3C05528-20F8-4B6A-AD5F-8B2C28C9CBD4.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The fact that in one breathe she said “Kurt was working at a campaign, whatever”. Like what? Who the duck just downplays and talks down on their partners job and acting like it doesn’t matter? This is his job, he’s working on his career and gaining an income? I don’t like the guy but bleeping hell he gets treated as a maid.
Why does something always go wrong or it’s just a drama when she’s home alone for the night? She needs to learn to be independent cause holy tit if you can’t spend one night without your partner without having a breakdown from being overwhelmed or creating drama that’s fucked up.
Probably doesn't help that Fox actually likes and behaves for Kurt 😂 maybe if you were nice to your son Sez he'd behave for you too

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's absolutely childish. Im not saying she cant be overwhelmed, or that she shouldnt show it, but there is something VERY disturbingly manipulative about how she presents her emotions, builds a story and a whole set up and makes herself out to be the worst of them all.
This x 1000%
Also I think she is a great example of how her whole life depends on external online validation rather than seeking advice and validation from normal things like friends and family. No friends, no close contact with Kurt’s side of the family, no greater friendship group, nothing.
How bleeping lonely to be a nearly 30 year old and you’re only ‘friendships’ that you tell about your day are through a social media app.

Also duck complaining and talking tit to a million people about your partner. So disgusting and disrespectful, she honestly has no respect for him as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I really hope Kurt reads this page and considers what is said by everyone. It's not easy reading but we all see the same thing in Sarah and it's no coincidence. I used to really like her, but about 3 years ago her behaviours just became so obvious and my whole opinion flipped.
It is not normal the way Sarah treats Kurt: it is gaslighting, manipulative and, I do not say this lightly.. it is verbally abusive.
I hope he also considers what has been said previously about his health. I know we are all outsiders looking in, but it is obvious that Sarah is draining the life out of him, and that what he suffers from isn't SIBO but is a mental health problem. From what we see, it would be no surprise if it was directly caused by dealing with Sarah. Amongst so many other things, she appears to isolate him from his family, make him feel bad for enjoying things without her and manipulate those around her to feel sorry for her when he is temporarily absent for things like work. She seems genuinely emotionally exhausting to those around her. It is more than clear at this point, and what's particularly worrying is we all see this clearly without needing to see their 24 hours. We see this from what Sarah CHOOSES to put online. She clearly thinks it's appropriate to treat Kurt the way she does or she wouldn't post any of it for us to see. God knows what happens off screen.
Kurt has had his share of problematic behaviour, but wow I feel ridiculously sorry for him now. I don't think I've ever seen such narcissism and self-importance so blatantly displayed by any influencer. Nobody deserves to be trapped in life with a manipulative narcissist, particularly two children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I know this is not important but it’s annoying me. How many times does she have to order tiles for this warehouse? I swear its at least three times now she’s said she’s just ordered tiles. Are they building a roman bath with mosaic tiles or another few lies/exaggerations sezzy style?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Not to mention she also wants Kurt to get his ‘Ken body back. Soooooooo, when is he supposed to have the time???

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Not to mention she also wants Kurt to get his ‘Ken body back. Soooooooo, when is he supposed to have the time???
Strap maccapacca on his front and fox on the back and he's good to go to the gym as well as 'tag teaming'. Gives him extra weights for squats so he gets that body back faster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ok so tell me to duck off if this has already been discussed, but it’s phenomenal the amount of copycat moves she has done on her ex. Is it like to get at him or something?!

Like Sarah’s Day and SanDisk (he won some photo comp), the dirtbike shoot he did a few years before her activewear relaunch thingy (which was the shitest thing I’ve ever seen), and there’s others but too much Sez drains my brain 😵💫
Not to mention the Port Douglas trip she went on with him for what looks like her 21st. Like you’re married to someone else, and you have 2 kids and you’re still trying to get to him?!

Wowsas girl! Get yourself to therapy stat!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok so tell me to duck off if this has already been discussed, but it’s phenomenal the amount of copycat moves she has done on her ex. Is it like to get at him or something?!

Like Sarah’s Day and SanDisk (he won some photo comp), the dirtbike shoot he did a few years before her activewear relaunch thingy (which was the shitest thing I’ve ever seen), and there’s others but too much Sez drains my brain 😵💫
Not to mention the Port Douglas trip she went on with him for what looks like her 21st. Like you’re married to someone else, and you have 2 kids and you’re still trying to get to him?!

Wowsas girl! Get yourself to therapy stat!
this is confusing,please explain further

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
While I can absolutely empathize with a woman who is struggling to find joy in motherhood while missing her professional life - this isn't sezzy, and i can't feel sorry for her.

Everything she does is driven by this bizarre need to portray herself as better than everyone else and/or make a martyr of herself. She doesn't need to sacrifice anything, she didn't leave the house for work before and did everything on her own schedule. Now she just has to do it with a baby strapped to her (because God-forbid she put him down and misses an opportunity for him to appear in an intastory rant). But no, she can't rely on others like her mom or something like daycare because she is a REAL MUM who wants to parent her kids herself (though I'd argue she does no actual parenting). She has the resources, but won't use them because her holier than thou/oh poor me mentality will not allow her. You can work FULL TIME and still be an amazing mom, she spends more time with her kids than most, but that time is all a performance.

Growing up, my mom worked full time as a nurse so, when I was really little, she would often be gone from the time I woke up to the time I fell asleep. Still, the time that I did get to spend with her is time that I still remember. We would plant tulips outside together, I would try to do her pilates tapes with her (which Sarah would NEVER let fox do, god forbid he lessen the calorie burn), we'd go for walks. Quality time with your kids, in my opinion, goes MILES further that whatever quantity of time you have with them. Kids are sensitive, they notice and feel a lot more than their vocabularies allow for them to articulate. They know when they are not being paid attention to, and it will often lead to them feeling like they are a burden or that the only way for them to get their parents to actually SEE them is to perform, whether this is by acting out or by trying to be perfect. I

It hurts, Sarah is hurting her kids because her need to be looked at a certain way by others takes priority over the needs of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
this is confusing,please explain further
Sorry I’m not explaining myself properly. He has a photography page and there’s posts on there where you can see she has copied got inspiration from. Ig handle is mitchlindsay if you want to check it out. Looks like he’s been a photographer for a while and seems pretty good at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She really should consider going to therapy. She can freely vent there about whatever she feels and she might actually learn something about herself. I don't know if she realizes how incredibly damaging ranting about Kurt in her stories is. I get she wants to rant to her followers to shame him and get sympathy, but honestly she just looks so bad and it shows all the cracks in their relationship. She basically had a picnic in the park and crapped on her husband to her 1m followers for working!? Every parent I've met has said kids are hard and can test your relationship with you partner at times. Very normal to experience but it's how you respond during these times that really matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20220517-181618_Chrome.jpg

53AA76BD-307E-41AA-B61C-183726C4A4B8.jpeg

Compare the pair 🙄 And look at the dates 😳
Sarah’s Day, you needed to get your boss to see a mental health professional like yesterday!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.