Sarahs Day #56 can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right. I’m so pro-woman, but in this case, poor boys 😢 So sad.
Really second guessing this health condition bubs has now.
Did they break up because he Saw the tunnel of Sarah and what she was becoming and thought no thanks, you’re a witch?
She has done in the past some q&a and never ever mentioned WHY they broke up only that “she will mention it in her next q&a”, but whatever, he is hot. She is not. He got out quickly but now it seems she is copying everything he is doing oh my god

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did they break up because he Saw the tunnel of Sarah and what she was becoming and thought no thanks, you’re a witch?
She has done in the past some q&a and never ever mentioned WHY they broke up only that “she will mention it in her next q&a”, but whatever, he is hot. She is not. He got out quickly but now it seems she is copying everything he is doing oh my god
Yep sure seems like he ditched her. And then remember she went to the snow and “saw” him there. I think sissy is possessive AF.

I thought I’d also point out that I’m sure she accesses Kurt’s socials all the time. So remember she started to pivot her literacy to have more errors? That would be so she can mimic Kurt. So when anyone tries to contact him - guess what? You’re being blocked + deleted by her 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I started watching her when she was going out with Mitch and the main thing I remember was this one video where they went to a fitness expo and she spent the car ride back winging about how he was such a "gym bro" and telling him that his protein bars are whatever were sooooo unhealthy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I remember people saying she was better off because he seemed uninterested in her (tbh, i always just thought he looked like he wasn't comfortable on camera/like he didn't know how to interact with her on-camera personality), but good on him for getting off the sezzah train while he could. He seemed like a normal dude.

Reactions: 39
Does anyone else remember one of the health code podcast both Kurt and Sarah said that they don’t drink, like not even occasionally?

Reactions: 11
Ok so tell me to duck off if this has already been discussed, but it’s phenomenal the amount of copycat moves she has done on her ex. Is it like to get at him or something?!

Like Sarah’s Day and SanDisk (he won some photo comp), the dirtbike shoot he did a few years before her activewear relaunch thingy (which was the shitest thing I’ve ever seen), and there’s others but too much Sez drains my brain 😵💫
Not to mention the Port Douglas trip she went on with him for what looks like her 21st. Like you’re married to someone else, and you have 2 kids and you’re still trying to get to him?!

Wowsas girl! Get yourself to therapy stat!
I feel like the first ones a bit of a reach... And also Port Douglas is a holiday destination...

no wonder why she begs Kurt to have a Ken body, look at her ex boyfriend. He is 🔥
😱 Who broke up with who? I only started following her for Fox as a baby

That is one snacc of a man

Does anyone else remember one of the health code podcast both Kurt and Sarah said that they don’t drink, like not even occasionally?
Sez 'never drinks" and was SO dramatic when she had one glass of wine at her sister's wedding, she was super drunk and then had 'awful skin" and I think whined about her stomach for days too.
Kurt often has beers with the boys.
They got gifted gin by Elements by Byron that she accidentally showed on camera and also has been seen to have G&T tins in her house so she definitely does drink and lies

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel like the first ones a bit of a reach...
It's all a bit of a reach!

I'm not moderating but people who know Mitch have posted here before to say that he doesn't want anything to do with influencer life. Linking to his page thus goes against Tattle rules. It's not like Brenton who features on her platforms and goads us with his antics. By all accounts, Mitch is a great guy who has had nothing to do with Scuzz since they broke up (what 6 or 7 years ago?). Would be great to respect his wishes and not send people to his page.
Of course, you guys make your own decisions regarding what you will discuss. Just wanted to mention that his friends have posted here before about this in case any newbies were not aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yeah probably best to move on from the ex if he's not a public figure courting attention.

Let's get back on topic:)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know we're moving on but just wanted to say the NZ snowboarding "birthday" trip in August 2018 was sponsored by Mazda. The NZ snowboarding trip two months before it was sponsored by GoPro. Sarah copies and rips off a lot of ideas regarding the products she shills but those gifted holidays were just a brief she had to fulfill as part of a contract, not her copying her ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kids are sensitive, they notice and feel a lot more than their vocabularies allow for them to articulate. They know when they are not being paid attention to, and it will often lead to them feeling like they are a burden or that the only way for them to get their parents to actually SEE them is to perform, whether this is by acting out or by trying to be perfect. I

It hurts, Sarah is hurting her kids because her need to be looked at a certain way by others takes priority over the needs of her children.
Kids are very sensitive to the emotions of their parents. I have clear memories from an age not too much older then Fox comforting my Mum over things, and wanting to fix what was wrong but having no idea and no means too. It hurt alot. My mum didn't manage her emotions well either, so when they boiled to the surface it was an explosion.

I can imaging Sarah laying in bed, sobbing, ranting out loud about Kurt for poor Fox to witness. Then getting on the phone and saying who knows what to her mother about Kurt in front of Fox. Basically bashing his image in front of his son who we know idolises him to bits.

Kids absorb all of that. It hurts them. It confuses them and it stays with them.

Its okay for kids to see a parent sad or cry if the parent can articulate to the child their feelings on a level that is fair for the child. Like "Mummy is tired and misses daddy and is hoping he finishes work soon" would be alright. But we know this was not all that Fox would have heard or seen from Sarah that night.

I'm a very empathetic person, I reaaaally absorb others emotions so perhaps this was escalated for me? I don't know, I just feel really bad for Fox what he deals with from Sarah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

I'm not moderating but people who know Mitch have posted here before to say that he doesn't want anything to do with influencer life. Linking to his page thus goes against Tattle rules. It's not like Brenton who features on her platforms and goads us with his antics. By all accounts, Mitch is a great guy who has had nothing to do with Scuzz since they broke up (what 6 or 7 years ago?). Would be great to respect his wishes and not send people to his page.
Of course, you guys make your own decisions regarding what you will discuss. Just wanted to mention that his friends have posted here before about this in case any newbies were not aware.
I apologise. That was out of character for me to ask for more information. I’m sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sorry guys, I was trying to be respectful, but yeah also not aware. I’ll go back and read the rules.

Should I delete the posts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Have the friends mentioned anything juicy?

Is Sezzy on tattle?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Loooooooong time lurker, first time poster (and maybe last - I really enjoy just reading the posts haha!)

I stumbled across this link about narcissists and it fits Sezzy to a tee! My personal fav is when it mentions that narcissist have no sense of humour which reminds me of all the crappy memes and TikToks she tries to do but NEVER UNDERSTANDS THE TREND. It drives me mad when she does that, it’s not that hard!

It’s a long article but I skim read most of it and got the gist of it. Highly recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He wasn’t clubbing and he wasn’t just out with the boys.
I'm behind so maybe someone said this, and I know it isn't what you meant... But Kurt should still be 'allowed' out with the boys, Sarah's always at the gym so why is Kurt's only escape from the house work, it's so ridiculous!

Ps, wishing you all the luck in the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I apologise. That was out of character for me to ask for more information. I’m sorry
Don't be sorry! 🤗 It's not personal and I wasn't saying anyone was wrong. I just remember that this happened before, that's all.
It's natural to compare and discuss, but the linking to his page will send loads of people on there and they may do the same to him as with Sabi+Soul.

Should I delete the posts?
Nope. The mod has posted that we move on. If they wanted the posts removed, they would have done it.
You've only been here a few days and you're either overexcited because the penny has dropped that scuzz is a scammer, or you're trying really hard to throw out chaff for people to pick up that diverts away from the current scandal. We've had both types before, and it's always a bit of an adjustment.
Stick around, post lots and lots (the banter here is awesome), but please try not to link to pages outside of her own (I have made that mistake myself recently, so don't worry, it happens).

I know we're moving on but just wanted to say the NZ snowboarding "birthday" trip in August 2018 was sponsored by Mazda. The NZ snowboarding trip two months before it was sponsored by GoPro. Sarah copies and rips off a lot of ideas regarding the products she shills but those gifted holidays were just a brief she had to fulfill as part of a contract, not her copying her ex.
Yep. Also both helicopter rides specifically were sponsored (one was in Sydney when she was first with Kurt and the other was in NZ). The boat and wake boarding- loads of people into sport will do that (and Kurt is one of those people). We have seen their creative mood boards on pinterest- they copy loads of other brands, not specific individuals.
It's all a reach, imo.

Have the friends mentioned anything juicy?
From memory, just that he was a lovely guy and hasn't had anything to do with her so we shouldn't lump him in with her world.
Someone else may remember more but that's all I can remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't be sorry! 🤗 It's not personal and I wasn't saying anyone was wrong. I just remember that this happened before, that's all.
It's natural to compare and discuss, but the linking to his page will send loads of people on there and they may do the same to him as with Sabi+Soul.

Nope. The mod has posted that we move on. If they wanted the posts removed, they would have done it.
You've only been here a few days and you're either overexcited because the penny has dropped that scuzz is a scammer, or you're trying really hard to throw out chaff for people to pick up that diverts away from the current scandal. We've had both types before, and it's always a bit of an adjustment.
Stick around, post lots and lots (the banter here is awesome), but please try not to link to pages outside of her own (I have made that mistake myself recently, so don't worry, it happens).

Yep. Also both helicopter rides specifically were sponsored (one was in Sydney when she was first with Kurt and the other was in NZ). The boat and wake boarding- loads of people into sport will do that (and Kurt is one of those people). We have seen their creative mood boards on pinterest- they copy loads of other brands, not specific individuals.
It's all a reach, imo.

From memory, just that he was a lovely guy and hasn't had anything to do with her so we shouldn't lump him in with her world.
Someone else may remember more but that's all I can remember.
Definitely the former. I felt for her with the hard time she was having with the kiddies, but I always felt/noticed something wasn’t quite right with her ways (especially her business approach). Whilst the emotion has cut off with her, my head (anxiety) went into overdrive and I’ve been going on a million tangents.

You guys are doing a great job here. I’ll stick to the current scandal x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve never seen a Sezzy ad in any of my social feeds! This was on Facebook and the comments have me crying with laughter 😂 #hairgoalz
C9E687FF-E403-428B-AF86-ED4C5008421E.png
5A15D144-E45E-44C7-8409-5F6CFBAFAD7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.