Sarahs Day #56 can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought it was offensive to mock keeping the knitted jumper for memorabilia. Someone spent hours knitting that because they care about sick babies and want the baby to WEAR it to keep warm as they are sick.
My thoughts exactly! As a knitter I'm offended and heartbroken for the person who spent literal HOURS knitting that lovely sweater only for Scuzz to refer to it as memorabilia. witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve never created a new thread, I’m not sure how to do it. How do you find the most popular thread title?

Reactions: 5
# 57 Sezzy has to mentally prepare for sleeping in a hospital chair and having to room share as a millionaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never created a new thread, I’m not sure how to do it. How do you find the most popular thread title?
I think it’s by clicking “most liked posts” at the top and just seeing which thread titles come up first? But there could be a better way

Edited to add:
I looked and these are the top 3 so far (it’s not letting me quote them so I’ve just copied)
But I think a few people were saying they didn’t like having the part about baby going blue in the title, so maybe the 2nd?

1. By @HamWrap
Sarah’s Day #57: baby goes blue, what does Sarah do? they decide to go to the zoo.

2. By @Flexicon
Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

3. By @annieray
Sarah’s Day #57: baby goes blue, what does Sarah do? Goes to the zoo, and posts on IG too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
2. By @Flexicon
Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer
Sorry, I hadn't noticed that we'd gone over the max post count or I would have created it earlier. I'm going for this one as people didn't feel comfortable with the "blue" comments. :)

Reactions: 25
Sorry, I hadn't noticed that we'd gone over the max post count or I would have created it earlier. I'm going for this one as people didn't feel comfortable with the "blue" comments. :)
Mind reader. Stay clear of baby blue comments for the title.

Reactions: 9
Mind reader. Stay clear of baby blue comments for the title.
Need a minute or two to do the recap, but will post the link right away. :) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.